Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

salatblader

VIP Member
Do we think that Joel was her first date after Oliver left? She’s admitted to being on dating sites (and being too famous lol), but did she actually meet up with anyone? Or did it take until May for her to say “oh go on, I suppose he’ll do since no one else is showing any interest and I can’t possibly be on my own any longer”
No, she's said that she went on some dates from the dating apps.

Livvy22!

Chatty Member
Can’t believe the joint account has gone live!! Aaaaaand they’re already rewriting their own history 😂 ‘6 months later’ when it was still only 5 when they got engaged, and definitely having to throw in that they’ve known each other for 8 years and ‘reconnected’ in March to desperately try and make it seem less unhinged. Also I thought Carrie slid into Joel’s DMs according to herself a while back 🤔

Anyway with Carrie saying they started talking in March it made me look back through their socials and pick out a few key things.
• Carrie got dumped in mid-January, we know this
• Joel first commented on her insta on 21st March so they must have reconnected around this time
• On 26th March Carrie posted a pic about not letting anyone ‘dull your sparkle’ clearly still devastated from her breakup and taking jabs at Oliver
• 2nd April Joel conveniently posted a video of him and his goddaughter singing a song from Heathers so he could tag Carrie
• 4th April is when Carrie posted her long Insta caption about how much she was still struggling with her breakup and the pressure of performing a character who is bullied for her appearance—this also featured in a Daily Mail article
• Less than a MONTH later is their first date and then immediately going public and saying they love each other, and the rest is history

I just feel so uncomfortable. Joel honest to God preyed on her when she was still vulnerable and reeling, it’s so deranged and unhealthy, it is NOT romantic, and now they’ve already merged into one pathetic mess?? Also who tf takes a ‘first date selfie’ 😭
My memory on this is shaky in regards to timing. But I remember when she first posted about her date with Joel that I thought she had posted a pic with him in the group when she was in the hot tub? I forget if that was a vacation or just a weekend with friends. Could that have been March? It was before I knew anything about him so at the time I remember thinking how cute it was 🤢. Again, could be wrong and it was in a story so no way of checking

Must42

Last I checked they’d both shared it to their stories but now it’s gone. (I can see their other stories so I’m not blocked. Yet.)

Weird.

Last I checked they’d both shared it to their stories but now it’s gone. (I can see their other stories so I’m not blocked. Yet.)

Weird.
*Nevermind, I see it now. Must have been a glitch!

Must42

The disney weddings show is my guilty pleasure, some of the weddings are quite tasteful, some less so. I feel like the Montague wedding will make even the gaudy ones look tasteful by comparison
Where can I find this show? Sounds like it come become my new guilty pleasure!!