Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The average price for a Freddo is apparently 30p. So you could actually buy 125 Feddos for the price of one of Carrie's Cameos. I think I know which one would make a better Christmas šŸ˜
125 freddos > 125 second video of Carrie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1726028
Who else think that the coincidence of Carrie and Joel booking tickets for the same performance of SOR at the end of March wasn't faith at all but just Joel the creep who knew what was Carrie up to from stalking her and he just made it look like it was faith/meant to be...šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ˜‚
I've just had a look on old threads trying to confirm but was School of Rock the same show she was complaining about being unable to book just one single ticket for/made a show about bringing a book for the interval? Because that was happened at the end of March (based on posts on here), meaning she would have advertised the fact she'd be going to the theatre alone in advance so... šŸ¤

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I've just had a look on old threads trying to confirm but was School of Rock the same show she was complaining about being unable to book just one single ticket for/made a show about bringing a book for the interval? Because that was happened at the end of March (based on posts on here), meaning she would have advertised the fact she'd be going to the theatre alone in advance so... šŸ¤
Oh GOD so creepy

Reactions: 13
I just had a thought - what if Scott and Joel had a little fling while Carrieā€™s off at panto?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The comments on this are so dumb, but the fact this one girl has thrown out the "when you know you know " spiel when her partner is STILL MARRIED??

Do these people think that couples who divorce didn't think they "knew" at the time?

Piss off with your anecdotes. My grandparents were married after 2 weeks and were together for 70 years. My granny was also 18 at the time and my grandad was 25. Just because it worked out doesn't mean that it isn't fking stupid, especially by today's standards!
Yes they did that because women were seen as property and couldnā€™t own a home or have a bank account without being married. They also were raised differently and didnā€™t hold a job except really teachers, nurses, & secretaries. Divorce was very different back then and such a taboo. Most women put up with abuse, cheating, & general Tom foolery because they didnā€™t see an out. /end rant

Reactions: 13
I know it was ages ago but I just got round to looking at how much feet massagers are (Iā€™m a dancer, and getting old and thinking I needed one) they are Ā£100 + for decent ones and I donā€™t think she would scrimp on sexy prince Oliver Ormson, not like Joelā€™s pound shop wonders.
Iā€™ve got so much to say and ponder on this, every time I come here to say something my poor little ADHD brain goes into meltdown and I stop functioning correctly

also, that interview is just bleeping bizarre all
Round, who is this girl and why/how did she interview him? Why does she always talk over
Him and then the conversation to her?
I canā€™t believe this is actually happen, itā€™s a car crash. I told my boyfriend I needed an iPad for work (half truth, I can manage) really itā€™s to try keep up with Joe and cazza.
I donā€™t hate Carrie at all, Iā€™m a similar amount of extra and whatā€™s been described as ā€œmain character energyā€ which I donā€™t mind so much but sheā€™s taking all this abit far now, and when you become married you loose a lot of your identity, and become a pairxā€¦ itā€™s going to from HER to THEM very quickly, itā€™ll freak her out I just know it.

I hope her new pantos friends breathe some new life into her.,. Pref a nice panto prince who could administer the life by mouth to mouth. In the wings. Fingers cross anyway!

on another note if any one with a foot fetish or a spare foot massager (Carrie if you read here and still have it I will buy it off you, unless joes put his swamp toes in there hmu xxx.

sorry for the ramble Iā€™m shattered but had to try verbalise it.

Carries back on cameo, her wedding still a sham tho šŸ¤Ŗ

I just had a thought - what if Scott and Joel had a little fling while Carrieā€™s off at panto?
All my mates think Joel is not fully straight. I donā€™t either, and I donā€™t think carrie does, camp as houses x

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Here we go šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²
I'm just catching up so apologies if this has already been said, but do we reckon they've made this account because of all the comments and complaints about their individual professional accounts since they've been posting about each other? I assume now they have this account dedicated to relationship posts, they will probably stop posting cringey snogging and ass crack pics on their mains?

Also I am personally offended by how badly this is written, considering she's got multiple published books. It boils my blood that she doesn't even bother trying to improve her writing skills šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 14
In the words of Regina George ā€œStop trying to make Carrie-boss happen!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, the comments under the Joel live on the Hamilton West End Instagram are an interesting read. Multiple people saying they wonā€™t book until he leaves the cast. And one person who has seen him posted this. I bet the comments will get deleted but itā€™s interesting that people are starting to express their feelings to the showā€™s page now.
F16CB8EA-9241-4674-8281-04E71A1CCCF1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Do we think that Joel was her first date after Oliver left? Sheā€™s admitted to being on dating sites (and being too famous lol), but did she actually meet up with anyone? Or did it take until May for her to say ā€œoh go on, I suppose heā€™ll do since no one else is showing any interest and I canā€™t possibly be on my own any longerā€
No, she's said that she went on some dates from the dating apps.

I wonder if Carrie has met his family yet. Joel has been so busy trying to become a Fletcher but thereā€™s been no mention of her meeting his parents. Didnā€™t someone say ages ago that Carrie never made the effort to get along with Ollieā€™s family, even refusing to stay there? Maybe the same thing is happening all over again.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
All my mates think Joel is not fully straight. I donā€™t either, and I donā€™t think carrie does, camp as houses x
I don't assume anyone's sexuality. People said the same about Oliver, and I explained this then, too. Claiming people "must be gay" because of stereotypes like they "seem camp" is damaging to the LGBT community and it pushes the patriarchal narrative that straight men have to behave in only a certain way and women have to behave in only a certain way. Even if you like to think so, straight people: You can't always tell if someone is gay. You really can't. Oliver and Joel never said they were gay or bi or anything - they both dated and are dating women. That's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
I wonder if Carrie has met his family yet. Joel has been so busy trying to become a Fletcher but thereā€™s been no mention of her meeting his parents. Didnā€™t someone say ages ago that Carrie never made the effort to get along with Ollieā€™s family, even refusing to stay there? Maybe the same thing is happening all over again.
She has met his family apparently!

Reactions: 1
Finally caught up?! In the time it took for me to see the joint account shitshow begin, finish my work shift, catch up with these threads, donate to dying owl sanctuaries, this lovely little comment was mysteriously gone from their first post! Controlling narrative? Never
483F71A3-6304-4634-87BC-9D65F896D345.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oliver and Joel never said they were gay or bi or anything - they both dated and are dating women. That's it.
Iā€™m pretty sure in one of the recent old Facebook posts (before Joel made his account private) there was a post that STRONGLY implied he was gay/bi. I canā€™t be bothered going through 600 pages of Tattle to find it. Anyone else have it to hand?

Reactions: 8
I don't assume anyone's sexuality. People said the same about Oliver, and I explained this then, too. Claiming people "must be gay" because of stereotypes like they "seem camp" is damaging to the LGBT community and it pushes the patriarchal narrative that straight men have to behave in only a certain way and women have to behave in only a certain way. Even if you like to think so, straight people: You can't always tell if someone is gay. You really can't. Oliver and Joel never said they were gay or bi or anything - they both dated and are dating women. That's it.
That being said, there were those "growing up gay" screenshots posted on here from Joel's Facebook

Reactions: 11
It's not so much an implication that there is an overlap (although there might be) just that the commenter is moving quick with her boyfriend under the "when you know you know" mantra, even though her boyfriend already has at least one failed marriage under his belt - and she does not seem to see the irony of that šŸ˜­
They're not the brightest are they! LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m pretty sure in one of the recent old Facebook posts (before Joel made his account private) there was a post that STRONGLY implied he was gay/bi. I canā€™t be bothered going through 600 pages of Tattle to find it. Anyone else have it to hand?
I saw that, and as someone here mentioned: It seemed to imply he was posting a meme that would be entertaining for his friends in the LGBT community, who he had tagged in the post. It wasn't him saying he was gay. And even if he were gay, assuming and/or basing an assumption of someone being gay on stereotypes like "they're camp" is not it.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.