Carrie Hope Fletcher #43 Relationship moving faster than this thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also someone asked on here what they meant by a curved ring but I can't find the message since it's going fast again

HELLO MONTAGEEEEWS
I have sent her a few tactically worded questions through my second account.. seemingly "kind" in order to get us some more information on frequently discussed topics. She hasn't even opened them. I doubt that she responded to any other than her own questions.. considering how very few people are following her as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow. I don't think I can keep doing this. They are insufferable cretins and don't deserve the oxygen it takes to keep up with this nonsense. She is as big a 🤬 as him tbh. I can't believe how fake and sickening all of this is now, reading it is making me want to shower. I lost it at the Ralph and Venelope thing too - what a bleeping strange glob of human flesh he is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Just shown my OH Joel's response to the couple question and his face was a picture. All that he has said is 🤬 and I have to agree. I don't know why your mind would even go there as a sane adult? I'm really freaked out by it. 🤮

Edit - the word that I'm thinking of can't even be used on tattle, which is fair enough as it shouldn't have to be. He's so weird.

Reactions: 10
First photo of the first date and it’s Carrie by herself in a press picture…
What the duck is the point in sharing that?
I'm so confused right now! 😂

I'm surprised Joel hasn't photoshopped himself into this picture

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So I’ve just gone on insta for basically the first time today to find that not only joella has blocked me (for no reason I might add… didn’t even follow him) but also their couples account has blocked me too! I literally haven’t done anything wrong!? Wtf!

Reactions: 8
Joel definitely knew Carrie had Dr Strange premiere tickets and suggested that date in the hopes of being invited along :rolleyes: :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So I’ve just gone on insta for basically the first time today to find that not only joella has blocked me (for no reason I might add… didn’t even follow him) but also their couples account has blocked me too! I literally haven’t done anything wrong!? Wtf!
Did you ever like a comment? That's usually how people get blocked by them

I wonder how many people are blocked for accidentally liking comments. I've accidentally liked comments on random Insta reels on my explore page all the time. Generally I notice and unlike

Reactions: 15
Does this now mean that I can shag and marry my dentist? I see them at least once a year. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Is your dentist hot? Rich?
I mean he's obviously a sadist cos he pulls teeth for a living, but could be worse...
Could be Jowl Monkeypoo....

• Haha
HI CARRIE AND JOEL
Oh PUH-lease what a load of dung

I really can't imagine what it's like to live in the land of delusion the way these two do. How does she not constantly feel icky about how completely manufactured everything about them is?

Reactions: 7
Nope! I’ve literally done nothing to insinuate *hate* actually followed Carrie for years, she blocked me last week for no reason and now Joel and the couple’s account are gone! No idea why!?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Nope! I’ve literally done nothing to insinuate *hate* actually followed Carrie for years, she blocked me last week for no reason and now Joel and the couple’s account are gone! No idea why!?
Is there anything linking your account on here and your Instagram account?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I really, truly find it hard to believe that Joel asked her parents for her hand (after 4 ish months) and they happily consented.

I’m not sure if she’d lie about this (because obviously it would get back to Tom and her family somehow) but this just seems WILD to me.

Reactions: 36
Carrie, listen to yourself from 10 years ago.

“Personally I’m someone who falls in love very quickly, because I’m very emotional and very passionate and as soon as I find someone I really like and have a lot in common with and want to share experiences with, I suddenly get attached to that person and part of that just becomes falling in love with them. However when I look back at the times I’ve said “I love you” to someone, the phrase “I love you” in hindsight I have said it without meaning it. I’ve said it because I love them in that moment but as soon as that moments faded I suddenly realize what I’ve said has been quite extreme and quite intense and that I didn’t actually mean it long term, I just meant it in that moment…that’s quiet a big thing to admit…especially to the people I’ve said it to, I’m sure people have said it to me and felt exactly the same way so it works both ways I guess”
She used to be so eloquent and self-aware. What happened?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.