Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s liked this comment. She only wants to be surrounded by yes-people. Good luck Carrie.
A picture or one minute video? We've got 12 days of Joelmas where he's acting like a petulant child, A TATTOO, the tshirts, the tiktoks etc etc

That's way more than just a picture and a 1 minute video

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve had to take her suggestion and unfollow her. After years of following her life, I am sick of the disrespectful way she treats the people who made her successful. She’s delusional, good luck to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I wonder why she didn't delete this comment but got rid of the others
Because deleting it would delete the comment thread, and she wants people to see her posting "choose kindness" etc. cos it makes her look good (so she thinks).

• Sick
Reactions: 18
As an outsider looking in and judging based on what they (over)share the whole relationship feels really suffocating. Sure it might not be. But it really feels like it is.

In my opinion, the very nature of his proposal backed her into a corner. It wasn't some discrete, intimate affair where she could say no, not yet, while saving face. I'm sure many people have proposed prematurely, anxious in the throws of an early relationship, drunk on lust and love, with naive intentions bolstered by poor attunement to what a healthy, developed relationship is. However, the partner on the receiving end of those kinds of proposals usually has the privacy to discuss their concerns and say no. The way Joel proposed meant Carrie wasn't in a position to easily correct course if she did feel like it was too soon and say no gently without shattering his ego and the whole world knowing.

There was no privacy to this proposal. There was no space to row back with him with dignity for them both. Everything was incredibly public and he set a runaway train in motion that day which anyone would have difficulty stopping.

Love her or dislike her I think we'll all agree that no one is envious of her position right now.

Reactions: 17
Honestly? Not surprised to hear this from her.

Let's not forget this is the same person who rubbed Pete's nose in it when she was gushing about Oliver's looks and how she was going to kiss him more than once. Also, snapped and repeatedly put him down on camera. (I can only imagine what she was like off camera) Not forgetting that she NEVER confirmed he was the one who was "abusive" (as we don't know for definite) only vaguely liking comments when people questioned her. Obviously, the damage to his reputation was done that he had to completely change his name.

The same person who was absolutely vile to the victims of the AD scandal. Including her friend. Then tried to get sympathy with that video she posted some time after.

Very Obviously had no care for Summer Strallens feelings when she was flirting/dating Oliver and now all of a sudden she is following her etc? (Also, the chemistry she claimed they had.... they had as much chemistry as my big toe)

Blocks everyone who dares disagree with her.

I was blocked because I dared to challenge her disgusting attitude towards the tier system but was ignored when I praised her publicly.

She ditches her friends and always puts men first, evidently.

Honestly, good luck to you carrie. I've been in a similar relationship to yours and the more you dig your heels in, the worse it gets. Its not worth it

But based on these examples and just your general tit attitude, you get what you bloody deserve

Reactions: 39
Just checked the most liked posts on this thread. Very close call for the next thread title!
Can we add all of my likes onto
Carrie Hope Fletcher #41: She’s got a ring on her finger, but it’s from a stage 5 clinger

I'd happily concede to this masterpiece. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I grew up with bipolar narcissists and if there’s one constant it’s that they will turn ANYTHING against you. Concern for them? It’s your bad attitude.
Secondly, she’s putting herself out there as a public personality and posting intimate moments. There are PLENTY of HUGE celebrities that live in privacy. If you expect
people to say nice things about you, you are too immature to be on social media.
Third, it says A LOT, that people who dislike her were really pulling for her to be smart and make the right choice. Or people who don’t even know who she is, watch his videos and tell her to run for the hills.
As she has said in her Q&A’s so often, she only shows what she wants on her social media. And there’s a lot that goes on that she doesn’t show. In this case that’s just scary. She’s (or he) has chosen to show us this side.

Reactions: 8
She’s liked this comment. She only wants to be surrounded by yes-people. Good luck Carrie.
This comment makes no sense. So being happier at Disney than with her future husband is totally reasonable because it's Disney??? So when she has her ogre babies and is full of regret, it's all fine because she can still get true happiness by going to Disney dw guys

Reactions: 10
It’s wild to me that I’m catching up on the past couple threads while on the way to the Victoria Palace Theatre. Does anyone know if he does Mondays? I saw it a month ago but that was a Wednesday and his alternate was on (who was amazing). If I see him in an hour I think my stomach might fall out.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Feeling v sorry for the fans she blocked today. Especially as I'm sure some will have no idea why.

Also nothing but love for everyone here who's shared a story about their own toxic relationships. Sorry you all had to go through that.

Hope the poster who suggested there's going to be an intervention is right, but I might take Miss Fletcher's advice and unfollow. At this point it's just sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So Carrie says can’t judge peoples character and relationship based on social media (true) so why should we assume theyre all so happy and in love based on what they post on social media. They love people assuming they have a happy loving relationship based on what they post on socials so they actually have no issue whatsover with people judging them based on what they post, they only hate it when their character and relationship is judged negatively

Reactions: 14
She really is an idiot, and they totally deserve eachother.
Wish I could see 5 years into the future. 🤣
Now I understand why Oliver dumped her. Not only she became very unattractive over the years but her personality sucks. I would not want a girlfriend who is so rude, condescending and immature. At this point I am hoping that Oliver's relationship will go the distance, that will be the true kick in the teeth for this stupid woman.
Oliver has a very chilled out vibe. Opposites may attract, but there's only so much high strung a relaxed person can be around before they give up.

Reactions: 8
oh my god I can’t believe that the stage 5 clinger comment made it to her story… sorry but that’s hysterical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Just checked the most liked posts on this thread. Very close call for the next thread title!
I feel like it was only yesterday that this new thread started 😂😂😂 At this rate we will soon be doing a thread a day 🤣🤣🤣
Also just living this here for good measure and the laughs....😂😂😂
IMG_20221107_194641.jpg

Reactions: 1
As an outsider looking in and judging based on what they (over)share the whole relationship feels really suffocating. Sure it might not be. But it really feels like it is.

In my opinion, the very nature of his proposal backed her into a corner. It wasn't some discrete, intimate affair where she could say no, not yet, while saving face. I'm sure many people have proposed prematurely, anxious in the throws of an early relationship, drunk on lust and love, with naive intentions bolstered by poor attunement to what a healthy, developed relationship is. However, the partner on the receiving end of those kinds of proposals usually has the privacy to discuss their concerns and say no. The way Joel proposed meant Carrie wasn't in a position to easily correct course if she did feel like it was too soon and say no gently without shattering his ego and the whole world knowing.

There was no privacy to this proposal. There was no space to row back with him with dignity for them both. Everything was incredibly public and he set a runaway train in motion that day which anyone would have difficulty stopping.

Love her or dislike her I think we'll all agree that no one is envious of her position right now.
His proposal will have likely been talked about and discussed and planned together. Why does everyone think she doesn’t know what’s going on? I imagine the only surprise of the whole proposal was the date. Probably a couple of months after she wanted it.

Reactions: 15
At the end of the day she's an adult and has to take responsibility for her own behaviour. It may or may not come back to bite her but that's a consequence she's going to have to live with.

I think we can all see that this is why she doesn't have that many friends just current or former colleagues. If she was one of my friends I would have phased her out pretty sharpish based on her attitude alone. the one thing we can say for Joel is that he's bringing out her true personality, and its not nice. In fact, would go as far as to say that overall she's a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 26
It’s wild to me that I’m catching up on the past couple threads while on the way to the Victoria Palace Theatre. Does anyone know if he does Mondays? I saw it a month ago but that was a Wednesday and his alternate was on (who was amazing). If I see him in an hour I think my stomach might fall out.
i’ve seen him on a monday so yes i think he does.

kg doesn’t have an alternate (unless joel insisted on one 🤣) so i think he’s on every night barring leave or when his beautiful fiancée is on holiday and he has a breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.