Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole Instagram page is aimed at us lot. It's giving fan behaviour 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I forgot she bought him a seahorse teddy for their future child to play with, so now I’m absolutely not surprised that she’s ok with his behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Another user chiming in to say - I don’t have any sympathy for her, and haven’t from the start if I’m perfectly honest.

She doesn’t want reality. She doesn’t want to see the red flags or hear the concerns of those who care about her, because then she isn’t in control of the narrative. She wants yes-men. She wants to be fawned over. She wants people to look at her and Joel and believe she’s in an incredible, fate-fueled, fairytale romance for the ages that everyone envies. That’s it, that’s all she wants.

Carrie knows what she’s doing and she will be just fine. Just sit back and watch the car crash I say 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't want to stereotype or whatever, but I'm sure Joel's mum, the 'stage mum' is absolutely thrilled that her only child is shacking up with a 'big' west end name. Stage mums are usually pretty pushy right? I can see her trying everything to keep them together. If stereotypes are anything to go by.
You’re spot on. She loves that her son is marrying into a celebrity family...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just checked the most liked posts on this thread. Very close call for the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She can choose to ignore our concern, fine whatever, but I think it's pathetic that she's blocking her actual fans who have supported her for years. And it's not cheap. How many times has she begged her fans for free Lush products, free cakes, to buy her books, see her shows etc
Those who are blocked anyway, or who are on the fence about unfollowing her IG should do so, as she has requested.. Her followers are the reason for her sponsorships and freebies - so let the IG follower count reflect her attitude and quick to block behaviour. It all impacts her life - let it be known tattlers!

Reactions: 16
I forgot she bought him a seahorse teddy for their future child to play with, so now I’m absolutely not surprised that she’s ok with his behaviour.
Exactly! We may laugh or cringe at Joel calling her his wife already and the whole Montagues fan page thing, but Carrie is actively encouraging that tit. She’s been talking about future kids with every boyfriend, even with Alex and she was how old then?

Reactions: 9
Exactly but it's also a lot of new members saying it, so who's to say it's not Carrie, Joel or Scott posting them as like I say. Most people featured on Tattle use these tricks to weed us out!
Yes I believe all three of them read these threads.
Look only time will tell. Yes the majority of people think its too fast..... Carrie thinks she has the perfect life, and also love life that everyone on here is extremely jealous of.....this is because she is emotionally stunted, she can't see past MT and Disney, she doesn't seem to want to broaden her horizons at all. She'll get pregnant and become an influencer Mum, 2nd to Giovanna, she started as an influencer and probably end her career as an influencer. She will have come full circle. Its a shame because she had great potential, but it looked like she just hoped everything would just fall into her lap without having to put in any work.
We've tried to help.... she thinks we're bitter and jealous, because nobody has been so much in love as she has.........Well Carrie if you read this, you are on your own, I wish you well, I wouldn't want you life with an insufferable claustrophobic relationship, I am more of an independent woman. Good Luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Isn't it funny how not one of those comments she shares mentions Joel's name yet everyone including Carrie knows it's about him....if the shoe fits..

Reactions: 38
I mean she blocked me for just having a concern.. I wouldn’t mind but I don’t dislike her. She is definitely either completely blind to the fact that we are trying to help her see the light or she’s as bonkers as Joel is

Reactions: 11
She really is an idiot, and they totally deserve eachother.
Wish I could see 5 years into the future. 🤣
Now I understand why Oliver dumped her. Not only she became very unattractive over the years but her personality sucks. I would not want a girlfriend who is so rude, condescending and immature. At this point I am hoping that Oliver's relationship will go the distance, that will be the true kick in the teeth for this stupid woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.