Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still hardly a gushing defence of the love of your life carrie.

I think he/they thought they were gunna be a social media “couple goals” type phenomenon but she didn’t realise how un-social media-savvy he was until the 12 days of cringemas and now she’s planning her damage control.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m actual shocked at the lack of even slight critical thinking from Carrie. Like yes she can be happy in a new relationship, but can she not understand why some of these comments are arising seeing as shes engaged within 6 months after a blindsided break up and the amount that has been shared from both her and Joel. Like if she is happy and this is what she wants then fine like you do you, but surely she must know how their relationship has progressed at speed and the extent that has been shared online creates this narrative. Nobody is making up narratives out the blue, its literally commentary on what’s been posted.
i don’t think she’s capable of thinking critically about it right now to be honest.

her brain is just: i’m engaged. he’s obsessed with me. i wanted this, didn’t i? i’m so happy, everyone is being mean and doesn’t understand us. i’m so happy.

being with a lovebomber is tough because they act in a way that you’re SUPPOSED to be flattered by. it’s what makes them master manipulators. she thinks she wants this, she’s created a narrative which is now even bigger because they’re being “attacked”. all of it helps her avoid the actual situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s always you dont know strangers based on social media but like maybe this is something lost on influencers who post constantly that majority of people do not broadcast their lives. I have a private instagram with just friends and mutuals and I’d never share as much as the likes of Carrie does. The reason for posting this much about your relationship is purely to seek gratification

Reactions: 27
Idk man we’ll just see what happens and how this pans out. She may well be calling the shots and they’re both as bad as each other, on the other hand he may be controlling her and saying “your followers are awful” and other manipulative things to her, the whole isolate the victim away from everyone. I guess we’ll never really know, but her speaking to her own followers and fans like that is awful, especially when it’s showing concern. She could easily do a friendly video or post saying she appreciates everyone’s concern yada yada yada, because surely it’s nice to know her fans have her back? Guess not 🤷‍♀️ instead the defence and aggression comes out
But she has always talked like this, no matter the circumstances or issue. Carrie being rude, aggressive and condescending is basically a given at this point. I’d be shocked if she changed all of a sudden. She and Joel are perfect for each other and I wish them ALL the happiness they deserve.

Reactions: 19
I don’t know how everyone is calling him controlling, like she isn’t complicit. She is as much, if not more, responsible for this as him. She literally sought him out because she was rebounding and made him believe she is in love with him. She also would have been asking when he’s going to propose.
No way is she just his victim, that’s ridiculous.
he’s definitely clingy and creepy but she is loving it and encouraging it all the way.
For now.
And she enabled the whole Joelmas saga.

Reactions: 5
Shout out to Scott for living his best life at Carrie’s house, making silly Insta stories while Carrie was on her rampant blocking—and—and—lecturing—people—bonanza

• Haha
Reactions: 46
*Broadcasts her whole life on Instagram for profit*

*Brags about how her relationship is the best ever and she's so special for finding something so ✨ magical✨ that us mere mortals can only dream of*

*Arsecracks and PDA*

~HoW DarE anYONe comMenT tHEir vALid OpiNionS oN mY PuBliC POstS~

Glad it's her life and not mine, that's for sure. I'm astounded at the delusion. Never seen anything like it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
We're going to be 'blessed' with another snogging video after this telling off aren't we? 😔 just to prove to us meanie haters that she actually likes her pet leech

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I wonder if (and this is pure speculation, Carrie; so chill) she's attacking her commenters partly to discourage any of her friends/family who might plan to speak to her about Joel, especially if any of them have tried already

We're going to be 'blessed' with another snogging video after this telling off aren't we? 😔 just to prove to us meanie haters that she actually likes her pet leech
Any more from us and it'll be another arse-crack video

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can choose to ignore our concern, fine whatever, but I think it's pathetic that she's blocking her actual fans who have supported her for years. And it's not cheap. How many times has she begged her fans for free Lush products, free cakes, to buy her books, see her shows etc

Reactions: 18
And she enabled the whole Joelmas saga.
She’s totally all in. There’s no controlling stuff here, just very immature people in a rebound relationship. We’re looking at it from a mature persons perspective, if you think back to what you were like at 17, it’s like that.

Reactions: 14
I had such high hopes for them when it was confirmed they were together but it’s literally be one massive car crash… they deserve each other though, just as bad as the other

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I had such high hopes for them when it was confirmed they were together but it’s literally be one massive car crash… they deserve each other though, just as bad as the other
Same but this has gotten unhinged. Asscrack twins.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.