Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, it’s not up to us on here to sort out Carrie‘s terrible choices. Every time a wave of sympathy and concern comes over the thread (like after Oliver broke up with her), only a short time later she shows that she doesn’t want, need or deserve it. I’m not a senseless hater nor do I want her to be unhappy, I’m just saying, after years of watching Carrie, she’s so utterly predictable in her reactions, I don’t know why people bother wanting to help her.

Reactions: 52
If they speak up then they run the risk of being cut out of her life completely. If they stay quiet and hang on in there then they can at least be around to pick up the pieces when it all goes to hell. It's Controlling Partner 101 to isolate you from your support network, sometimes the best you can manage is just to be there.
But there's the chance that even those that didn't say anything get a bollocking when they break up: 'if you knew he was bad, why didn't you warn me?? I thought we were supposed to be friends 😭' yada yada

Reactions: 5
Screenshot 2022-11-07 at 17.45.16.png

What true love looks like ladies and gentlemen. From 5k followers to almost 40k (according to his profile, don't know when this was last updated). I honestly wonder how many followers he'd have if Carrie wasn't in the picture

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Also, I didn’t want to read too much into her reactions on camera when she got back. If someone tried to shove a camera in my face when I’d landed from an 8 hour overnight flight I’d snatch it out their hand and smash it on the floor. At least she tried to crack a smile.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1711896
What true love looks like ladies and gentlemen. From 5k followers to almost 40k (according to his profile, don't know when this was last updated). I honestly wonder how many followers he'd have if Carrie wasn't in the picture
I wonder if the train wreck has made Carrie's instagram more active too. Not in that more people are following her, but more are actively watching this unrestrained mess

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how everyone is calling him controlling, like she isn’t complicit. She is as much, if not more, responsible for this as him. She literally sought him out because she was rebounding and made him believe she is in love with him. She also would have been asking when he’s going to propose.
No way is she just his victim, that’s ridiculous.
he’s definitely clingy and creepy but she is loving it and encouraging it all the way.
For now.

Reactions: 14
On a side note: if you are reading this Carrie. Yes, Oliver's connection with his girlfriend seems significantly more genuine than the one you hectically "established" with Joella the dough ball. They appear more pleasant and sane.. and you look pathetic in comparison. Herzlichen Glückwunsch 🙂
Joella the dough ball 💀💀😂🤣

Reactions: 3
It’s really tough and I can totally sympathise with her if she doesn’t feel like she can do it. But for gods sakes, don’t have kids with this man. I despise when people who know their partner is a bad person go on to have kids with them. My best friend grew up that way and resents her mum for never leaving her dad or protecting them from him. Just think if Carrie has kids with him, it’ll be out of her stupid need to catch up with Tom&Gi and satisfy herself, rather than for pure and good reasons.
^Ha, this. I’m the result of a relationship with a man that my mother always knew deep down wasn’t a good person and wasn’t right for her, but she pushed through and convinced herself it was “fine” and she could mould the whole situation into happiness by sheer force of will.

It has permanently fucked me up in ways I will truly never get over. My father is simply not a good person. He’s narcissistic and controlling and boy, has it left me with some major, deep-rooted mental health and personality issues I’m forced to deal with on a daily basis. My mom ignored red flags in him through every step by tunnel-vision focusing on all the wonderful things he did instead, and said she always felt an underlining sense of sickness and uneasiness throughout their entire marriage, but again, thought he was the best she could do and thought she could will the whole relationship into something it would never be.

People like Carrie desperately need to realize having kids is an enormous decision because you’re creating entirely new human beings that will forever be related to the man you’ve chosen. You don’t do that tit on a whim to make yourself feel better because you’re terrified you’re shrivelled up at 30 and desperate for anyone to lick your wounds from an unexpected breakup.

Throwing yourself into a marriage/engagement to make yourself feel good is one thing, but I hope to god someone close to Carrie speaks to her before she decides to permanently tied to this man by bringing children into the world with him who will never be able to escape having him as a father.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if the train wreck has made Carrie's instagram more active too. Not in that more people are following her, but more are actively watching this unrestrained mess
She's an interesting one. Not a consistent upwards/downwards trend, but you can see there are months where she loses followers instead of gaining them. I also noticed she deleted 117 pics/videos from her insta profile in July. (all info is from socialblade so not 100% sure of accuracy)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
11 pages since I last looked... I don't even want to guess what's happened.

Lucky I've got an hours train ride to catch up.

Reactions: 4
What a narcissistic, passive aggressive witch. You deserve everything you’ve gotten yourself into, Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t know how everyone is calling him controlling, like she isn’t complicit. She is as much, if not more, responsible for this as him. She literally sought him out because she was rebounding and made him believe she is in love with him. She also would have been asking when he’s going to propose.
No way is she just his victim, that’s ridiculous.
he’s definitely clingy and creepy but she is loving it and encouraging it all the way.
For now.
This. Of course his behavior is not normal or healthy. But I stand by what I said before, Carrie is the one calling the shots here.

Reactions: 10
She's a rude, ungrateful (her followers) patronising bleep.
She might want to have a word with her hubby to be then. He's the one oversharing and having more obvious red flags than the Soviet Union.

If they were quiet and it was people speculating on how he is, fine. I get that. But when there is literal proof on SM and questionable behaviour, it's not being a hater. She's such an idiot.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.