Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why aren't HIS family stepping in?? If your son did this, wouldn't you tell him he's coming across as a freakshow and to leave the poor girl alone

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think she’s going anywhere gang. She’s probably loving the attention/speculation because people aren’t being mean about her it’s all focused on him.

If anything I think this thread will spur her on to make the relationship work a la “we proved all the doubters wrong because our relationship is so special”.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Do you reckon that if she decides to call it quits w/Joel, she'd admit that she rushed too quickly into it and was loving all of the attention - or would she throw Joel under the bus? Like how she initially said the split with Pete was mutual and on good terms, only to then call him abusive later on?
Carrie would throw Joel under the bus no doubt about that unless he does it first?!...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s going anywhere gang. She’s probably loving the attention/speculation because people aren’t being mean about her it’s all focused on him.

If anything I think this thread will spur her on to make the relationship work a la “we proved all the doubters wrong because our relationship is so special”.
She won't like the fact that he's hijacking all her socials and taking over. She won't want to lose control and that's what will happen over time. He will become suffocating.

Reactions: 8
What happened with Pete? I actually loved the two of them together!
We don't fully know, but there is speculation. They were together up until a few months into Addams and after she'd started being very flirty with Oli. She even teased Pete about 'getting to kiss Oli every night' a couple of times. Lots of people think she left Pete for Oli. She wrote on her blog that they quietly broke up a few months prior to when it was announced and (I think) still went to Disney together, but it was mutual and they were on good terms.

Then she said in a later video that a recent (ex)boyfriend who she lived with was abusive and would throw things. People speculated Pete in the comments, she liked them all (made no comments). Then when the damage was done, said that he never hurt her; but did punch a wall in anger once and got help for anger issues.

Reactions: 13
All very quiet on the western front this evening...
Even though, according to Scott’s IG story, it’s her famed Halloween party at her house - there look like there’s a lot of people there too

Scott is dressed as one of the witches from hocus pocus it’s Rob but the third isn’t Carrie and she didn’t feature in his first sorry of the night

Reactions: 6
In that case.... Carrie how can you go from Oliver to THAT

Where are your standards

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We don't fully know, but there is speculation. They were together up until a few months into Addams and after she'd started being very flirty with Oli. She even teased Pete about 'getting to kiss Oli every night' a couple of times. Lots of people think she left Pete for Oli. She wrote on her blog that they quietly broke up a few months prior to when it was announced and still went to Disney together, but it was mutual and they were on good terms.

Then she said in a later video that a recent (ex)boyfriend who she lived with was abusive and would throw things. People speculated Pete in the comments, she liked them all (made no comments). Then when the damage was done, said that he never hurt her; but did punch a wall in anger once.
Wow.. I must of missed the entirety of the end of that relationship. Thank you for updating me!

Reactions: 2
Even though, according to Scott’s IG story, it’s her famed Halloween party at her house - there look like there’s a lot of people there too

Scott is dressed as one of the witches from hocus pocus it’s Rob but the third isn’t Carrie and she didn’t feature in his first sorry of the night
Joel might of encouraged her to do a joint outfit.. I’m thinking shrek and Fiona?

This is the typical situation in which you pay a weirdo (who at first you don't have any reason to think is a weirdo and can seem even a nice person) a bit too much attention and then things escalate too quickly and you see yourself in a situation you don't know how to get away of.

It's okay, Carrie. Your family and Scott will be there. You know you've been happy with them these does and Speedo hasn't crossed your mind once.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if Carrie is secretly pleased that nobody slags her off on this thread anymore and we've all turned on Joel instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Plottwist: Joel didn't dress up as witch from Hocus Pocus. He dressed up as Carrie

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.