Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m suspicious of any man who makes their entire brand about how much they love their wife or how obsessed they are with their partner tbh. It’s fine if they have other interests and diversify their content but when their sole focus is constantly on their partner (and only ever referring to them as “the wife” “the missus” “the fiancé”) it’s red flag galore. Either they’re overcompensating for something else and want to project a perfect fantasy (like Ned from the Try Guys) or are emotionally/physically abusive in some form. Their partners are never fully fleshed human beings to them, but more a prop they can use to bolster their good guy image.
YES! The Take did a really interesting video essay on this topic - the inevitable downfall of a man who makes his partner his entire personality. Such an interesting watch with lots of application to the asscrack twins.

Reactions: 15
Oh god I really feel for her. I know that trapped feeling all too well. You can get out, Carrie!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In Scott's story he puts up "delayed 2 hours" photo on the plane, where surely he had signal to upload to Instagram... So either:
a) Carrie didn't bother to message Joel to say, "hey - plane delayed by two hours!" for him to plan the pick up time. Odd.
b) Joel knew it was delayed and made a big show of arriving 2 hours early to film a video of him waiting to guilt her into what an AMAZING and PATIENT partner is he is to hang around for her. Unhinged.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
He’s reposted Carrie’s story sharing his original story of their meal out together … why?! The previous story on his page is the original story he posted in the first place 🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
The longer Carrie stays with him the harder it's going to be to leave. I think he'd snap if she left because he'd lose his new found fame, tom who has industry connections, and all the money/attention he'd get just from being married to Carrie

Reactions: 11
Very odd that they’ve possibly left Scott at home alone!
not reminds me of my Bfs friend who told me “you’ve had your time with him, it’s our turn!” When we’d got back off our first holiday. Difference is, my bf found that weird and I’m not married to the friend 😂

The longer Carrie stays with him the harder it's going to be to leave. I think he'd snap if she left because he'd lose his new found fame, tom who has industry connections, and all the money/attention he'd get just from being married to Carrie
Also, if she leaves and finds someone else, surely she’ll have to wait longer to get to the engaged stage? Otherwise she’ll be Carrie Hope Gellar, known for failed engagements!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Excuse the crappy edit but this sums it up for me. First pic is looking at Oli, second pic is looking at shrek. They are so completely different- there's an actual sparkle in her eye in the first one.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Also- that moment in the "Joelmas Finale" video where she tells him it wasn't 12 days of Joel, it was "Joelmas", and she rolls her eyes and goes "God" and jokingly says he ruined it- it reminded me so much of the way she used to complain at and talk down to Pete. Like he was constantly screwing up. Which I can sort of get, that if you were dating a guy who's constantly all gushy and cutesy with you you'd get annoyed and snippy eventually. Which is why she should break up with him and go date someone she has a genuine connection withhhhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think Joel makes her feel uncomfortable. She's always trying to hide her face or put her hands up whenever he's filming

Reactions: 34
Excuse the chappy edit but this sums it up for me. First pic is looking at Oli, second pic is looking at shrek. They are so completely different- there's an actual sparkle in her eye in the first one.
If she can just admit she's not happy and dump his ass, she'd be better off. But it's Carrie, and she won't. She's shooting herself in the foot.

Reactions: 18
I would love to know what everyone at the engagement party genuinely thinks about Joel and how quickly the relationship has progressed, Tom & Gi don’t seem to be the biggest fans but what about Scott, Emma Kingston, Jamie, Celinde etc etc…

Reactions: 10
I’ve thought since she posted it that the picture of them during the proposal - not the open mouthed one the one of her looking at him that it’s not a genuine face. It’s her acting face IMO - where’s the ugly crying?
I wanted to see what their interactions are like tho since I’ve not been here long enough but nope, not convinced by the ones I’ve seen today.

Reactions: 10
Haters are gonna hate but don't worry Carrie, call off this creepy engagement already and BE HAPPY!!!!!

Happy Sunday evening everyone!

Reactions: 3
The engagement meal:

Carrie sitting on her phone trying to avoid making eye contact

Joel on his phone planning his next social media post, staring at Carrie like 🤳🤑

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
'This is our engagement meal' while they're both sat on their phones 😬
Even if they wanted to post a photo from the meal, why couldn't they take a photo, enjoy the meal and each other, THEN upload when they're home?

If they were legit smitten with each other, they wouldn't even think about picking up their phones. Especially for their ENGAGEMENT meal???

Joel wants to show off, Carrie is bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone got a screenshot of the tattoo or did he not show it on the live?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.