Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine with her new ginger hair Carrie was meant to be Winnie and Joel started pretending he was okay being the cat or something but then guilt tripped them for the holiday into letting him be Winnie šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

seriously though if Carrie is actually the cat or something, a relatively secondary character to Joelā€™s costume at her own Halloween party I will literally die of cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ve had a busy weekend - when I dropped off this site on Thursday, the thread had like 15 pages. Now Iā€™m back and the old thread is full and the new thread has 23 pages! Itā€™s literally impossible to keep up these days. Might just quit and make this my full time job so I can stay updated.

Also, sorry if this has been asked before, but whatā€™s the significance of the ā€œI love you more than the universeā€ (or whatever it was) tattoo? When has Carrie said that?

And whatā€™s all this about Joelā€™s creepy Etsy page?

Reactions: 6
I can imagine with her new ginger hair Carrie was meant to be Winnie and Joel started pretending he was okay being the cat or something but then guilt tripped them for the holiday into letting him be Winnie šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

seriously though if Carrie is actually the cat or something, a relatively secondary character to Joelā€™s costume at her own Halloween party I will literally die of cringe
She's probably dressed as Dani again, like she was at WDW.

Reactions: 7
Joel has so little personality that the had to dress up like one of his girlfriends favorite characters, because he couldn't think of one himself

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™ve had a busy weekend - when I dropped off this site on Thursday, the thread had like 15 pages. Now Iā€™m back and the old thread is full and the new thread has 23 pages! Itā€™s literally impossible to keep up these days. Might just quit and make this my full time job so I can stay updated.

Also, sorry if this has been asked before, but whatā€™s the significance of the ā€œI love you more than the universeā€ (or whatever it was) tattoo? When has Carrie said that?

And whatā€™s all this about Joelā€™s creepy Etsy page?
The quote 'I love you in every universe' is from Doctor Strange - the film they saw on their first date.

And Joel has a questionable etsy page (OnceUponA) that definitely plagiarised Disney. He gifted the Fletchers free family tshirts for their holiday and got one made for him as well, although he is not a Fletcher and wasn't invited on their holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is he not embarrassed to be at the party knowing all of the guests have witnessed him crying like a big man baby for the past 12 days

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_2022-11-06-21-33-15-79.png

I actually feel like Joel looks better with that costume/wig on šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Praying someone at this party gets drunk enough to pull Carrie into a room by herself and tell her the truth about the MASSIVE mistake she's going to make if she marries this man-child!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The man was too sick to go to work whilst his fiancĆ© was away yet miraculously now she is back heā€™s well enough to get a tattoo, pick her up from the airport, go to dinner AND HAVE A BLOODY PARTY!!! Itā€™s actually beggars belief that nobody has done an intervention at this point šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Dan Buckley must feel like a slap in the face being replaced by Joel. Wasnā€™t he part of that trip one Halloween

Reactions: 5
Hopefully Carrie realises that the only positive about Joel was is the fact that she kinda got over Oliver by getting under ( yuck) Joel! NEXT!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The more I read and see about this relationship the worse it gets. I know that some people do meet and get married really quickly and it works. A friend of mineā€™s parents met and married in 6 weeks and theyā€™re still together nearly 50 years later. And honestly, if thatā€™s the way this relationship goes then Iā€™ll be happy for her. But it wonā€™t, we all know it wonā€™t. And whatā€™s worse, deep down she knows it too.

Reactions: 17
I don't often post but I have seen relationships like this. The lovebombing is worrying and if Carrie wants/tries to back off/slow down there will be emotional blackmail. The whole thing is a bit scary. x

Reactions: 17
Hilarious how he's on his phone posting when it comes to his 'engagement dinner' with the supposed love of his life, but is very quiet for a damn Halloween party.

Carrie must be absolutely knackered with jet lag, Joel dragging her out, then this.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hilarious how he's on his phone posting when it comes to his 'engagement dinner' with the supposed love of his life, but is very quiet for a damn Halloween party.

Carrie must be absolutely knackered with jet lag, Joel dragging her out, then this.
Must be feeling threatened that carries talking to other people

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Carrie, have a party every night. Whatever you do, DONā€™T be alone with this odd coffee-swilling Shrek-looking man child.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.