Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel, the holiday was planned for ages, you just decided to propose before she left.
This is so bleeping toxic and manipulative. :sick:

honestly, he could have worded this so many ways. How about “we got engaged the day before she left on a planned holiday”

Reactions: 23
now she seems so angry and like her light has gone.
I'd be pissed off at life too if I thought my 'soulmate' was Joel. Imagine having to spend the next 50 years looking at him chew his coffee every morning.

Carrie if you read here: you deserve better, I know getting dump by your long term bf is horrible but c'mon have some self estime (and self preservation).

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I agree 100% with the comments about his wording. I think he must have the king of all victim complexes (which she does too so their parenting journey is going to be WILD) - he’s always the hard done by one isn’t he?

*Edited for spelling and grammar (a worthwhile task that Joel could do on his new insta perhaps)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I also love that you can see Scott behind Buzz just aimlessly looking around anywhere other than Joel 😂 it is funny that literally no one but Carrie seems to spot him or care that he’s there, no one excitedly taps her on the shoulder to point him out or anything not even the kids, if I’d just watched that with no context I’d have assumed she was on the plane just her like they were coming back on a different flight or something
exactly - it is interesting and very telling that her family (a) don’t point him out to her and (b) actively ignore him. i didn’t even realise they were there until you pointed it out!! i can’t blame them but it speaks absolute volumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The wording is so gaslighting and toxic, ew. You proposed to her knowing she was going away, she didn’t decide to just pop to Disney straight after you proposed? God help what he’s like in the future… if Carrie accepts an acting job when he’s also changing roles, will be spin that with “you’re trying to take the spot light away from me” or if she goes to watch Scott perform in something he’d gaslight and say they had something planned that night when they don’t…

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I also love that you can see Scott behind Buzz just aimlessly looking around anywhere other than Joel 😂 it is funny that literally no one but Carrie seems to spot him or care that he’s there, no one excitedly taps her on the shoulder to point him out or anything not even the kids, if I’d just watched that with no context I’d have assumed she was on the plane just her like they were coming back on a different flight or something
😂
Really thought it was creepy that he was sharing his location in real time yesterday when picking Carrie up from the airport in case a creepy fan from McFly is following him on SM (specially for Tom's kids security even though Tom and Gi plaster them on SM all the times for ads and what not...) But I guess the creepy fan is Joel and part of the family now 😂🤦😂 How lucky are they not 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would have so much more respect for Carrie if she was honest with herself and got the hell out of this toxic relationship car crash, Carrie if you’re reading here you deserve better and you need to open your eyes. No one would judge you if you called off the engagement and broke up, it’s toxic. Please get out of this relationship, it’s not healthy.
I would delete my account and never tattle again if Carrie saw the light, swallowed her pride, and broke free of this man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Good grief I’ve never felt so disgusted watching someone drink a coffee - the chin wobble makes me feel physically sick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I’m suspicious of any man who makes their entire brand about how much they love their wife or how obsessed they are with their partner tbh. It’s fine if they have other interests and diversify their content but when their sole focus is constantly on their partner (and only ever referring to them as “the wife” “the missus” “the fiancé”) it’s red flag galore. Either they’re overcompensating for something else and want to project a perfect fantasy (like Ned from the Try Guys) or are emotionally/physically abusive in some form. Their partners are never fully fleshed human beings to them, but more a prop they can use to bolster their good guy image.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Just needed to pop on here and say: I just realised my streak on Duolingo is longer than Carrie and Joel's relationship and I'm still rubbish at French 😭

Carrie if you needed a sign that this is moving too quickly this is it

• Haha
Reactions: 99
:sick:
I’m suspicious of any man who makes their entire brand about how much they love their wife or how obsessed they are with their partner tbh. It’s fine if they have other interests and diversify their content but when their sole focus is constantly on their partner (and only ever referring to them as “the wife” “the missus” “the fiancé”) it’s red flag galore. Either they’re overcompensating for something else and want to project a perfect fantasy (like Ned from the Try Guys) or are emotionally/physically abusive in some form. Their partners are never fully fleshed human beings to them, but more a prop they can use to bolster their good guy image.
It also sets her up as the baddie if she ever leaves, like “how could she leave me, I was sooooooo good toher/for her etc”

Reactions: 11
Good grief I’ve never felt so disgusted watching someone drink a coffee - the chin wobble makes me feel physically sick
Chin wobble made me think of this 😂

Surprisingly it does look like Joel a bit 😂 Sorry not sorry 😂😂😂

Just needed to pop on here and say: I just realised my streak on Duolingo is longer than Carrie and Joel's relationship and I'm still rubbish at French 😭

Carrie if you needed a sign that this is moving too quickly this is it
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!! 😂👏😂

Carrie 👋👀👋 Oui Oui Oui tu peux faire beaucoup mieux que Joel Le Creep Montague!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ya know with his stupid behaviour of telling the whole wide world where exactly his GORGEOUS FIANCEE!!!! arrived it would habe been super easy to ya know.. follow. Watch them.
Follow them home.....
Post the adress on the internet.
Stalk them. Etc etc.
What a stupid twit. Think twice next time?!?!?!

Reactions: 20
I actually feel a bit sad for Carrie. I didn’t follow her as closely when she was with Oliver, which is a shame cause he’s dead fit, but I watched the video that was posted of them on here and it just seems like such a different person! With Joel, I just don’t see any kind of attraction from her towards him, and I just feel like it could all be for show to try and get one over Oliver?

I’m sure she’ll prove me wrong and get out her bum crack again soon but right now, it’s quite sad to watch

Reactions: 15
He looks deranged when he's driving at the beginning.

The more I see of this man, the more he creeps me out. Him chewing his coffee and his little thumbs up in the lift mirror made the ghosts of my surgically removed ovaries shrivel up and die once again!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Roses and Buble hahahahaha. vom.

eta- Did she tell Scott to purposely stay back a bit so she could get her 'on camera, reuniting' moment? Joel picked up Scott as well and he was waaaaay behind

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.