Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Carrie arrives back the little head tilt the pressed together lips looks more like a reaction from a Grandmother/Mother to a Grandson/Son then to a lover. A "Oh you're here, and you've brought me flowers, what a lovely son you are" look.
She didn't miss him as much as he missed her, a very unbalanced relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When Carrie arrives back the little head tilt the pressed together lips looks more like a reaction from a Grandmother/Mother to a Grandson/Son then to a lover. A "Oh you're here, and you've brought me flowers, what a lovely son you are" look.
She didn't miss him as much as he missed her, a very unbalanced relationship.
YES spot on with Carrie's body language!!!
What Carrie was thinking out loud as she was approaching creepy Joel...

Reactions: 11
74D7A138-4157-44FD-850F-D41B33BA9A4C.jpeg

Nightmare POV: you’re the gorgeous fiancée and he’s coming to pick you up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 88
That SHE’S HOME video is so toxic… always saying she and her, my fiancé, my wife in his captions etc… her name is Carrie you freak!!! Use it!

Also Joel’s ‘I’m so fly’ tshirt and joke 🤦🏼‍♀️ He thinks he’s so cool because he has a tattoo now doesn’t he… little Shrek, dough-boy, coffee chewer, possessive weirdo needs a long hard look in the mirror at who he really is… it ain’t pretty! Looks or personality! Just run, Carrie, RUN!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The wording of that is horrendous. I proposed to HER and SHE went away (implying how dare she leave me when I just proposed) news flash Joel she had planned this trip before you got together. YOU chose to propose just before she left. He’s a creepy fucker. I’ve just blocked both of them. I don’t need them haunting my for you page.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Hopefully after seeing how Joel chew his coffee Starbucks will stay as far away as possible from him and won't be doing a #PaidPartnership or #Ad with him anytime soon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The wording of that is horrendous. I proposed to HER and SHE went away (implying how dare she leave me when I just proposed) news flash Joel she had planned this trip before you got together. YOU chose to propose just before she left. He’s a creepy fucker. I’ve just blocked both of them. I don’t need them haunting my for you page.
It's funny cos I initially read it as 'I proposed to her and she ran away and I haven't seen her since' :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The “I just do what the wife tells me” comment really annoyed me. I hate the trope of the submissive husband anyway, but how can you be brow beaten by someone you’ve known for 5 months?! And as people have said, the possessive vibes are just icky.

I also couldn’t figure out why him kissing her head so much in the video annoyed me so much, but I think it’s a similar possessive vibe. Like marking his territory. Also slightly aggressive with how many times he does it in a row? Everyone likes different things I guess but in that calm situation, surely it would be nicer to have the occasional gentle forehead kiss rather than him repeatedly jackhammering his lips into your head?

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The “I just do what the wife tells me” comment really annoyed me. I hate the trope of the submissive husband anyway, but how can you be brow beaten by someone you’ve known for 5 months?! And as people have said, the possessive vibes are just icky.

I also couldn’t figure out why him kissing her head so much in the video annoyed me so much, but I think it’s a similar possessive vibe. Like marking his territory. Also slightly aggressive with how many times he does it in a row? Everyone likes different things I guess but in that calm situation, surely it would be nicer to have the occasional gentle forehead kiss rather than him repeatedly jackhammering his lips into your head?
And at one point looking into the camera while doing it. Creepy😱

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It's funny cos I initially read it as 'I proposed to her and she ran away and I haven't seen her since' :LOL:
Well yeah it comes across as that too. Also the caption on the post. She’s come home. Implying he’s her home 😷😷😷 pass me the sick bucket.
I’m thinking Scott is tolerating Joel so doesn’t loose Carrie as a friend. If she lost Scott as a friend who else would she have?! Joel’s openly admitted he doesn’t know Tom and Gi.
The relationship is all for show, take away their social media and they wouldn’t last long. Only interested in feeding their own ego’s

Reactions: 16
Wasn’t this holiday booked as a way of Carrie getting over Oliver which is why Scott was there?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.