Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads have been moving really quickly, but I've been cringing along and saying "no..." to my phone a lot since Carrie has been away.. he's a walking red flag!!

One (awful) thought I had, whilst I was watching the videos, was that he's been in the house, alone... completely alone... and with how creepy he's been, and his potential awful behaviour if they split up, he could've put spy cameras in places whilst she's been away. Potential revenge footage, just general creep footage... :sick:

I wouldn't think this of most people but him... he gives me the serious creep vibes.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If Carrie ever does see the light and see how toxic this relationship is, which I really hope she does, Joel is so obsessive I don’t even want to think of what could happen. I feel like Carrie won’t leave the relationship though because she’ll see it as a failure and she’ll probably think if she does then she’s let Oliver win and didn’t prove him wrong or all of her mean haters wrong as well, I can just see Carrie thinking like this.

I would have so much more respect for Carrie if she was honest with herself and got the hell out of this toxic relationship car crash, Carrie if you’re reading here you deserve better and you need to open your eyes. No one would judge you if you called off the engagement and broke up, it’s toxic. Please get out of this relationship, it’s not healthy.

Reactions: 10
i don’t know if anyone has ever mentioned this before (there’s a lot of threads to read through!!!) but the lyrics “i will kill your friends and family, to remind you of my love” are taking on a whole new, absolutely horrifying meaning
I thought exactly the same.....The whole song in fact is creepy especially sung the way he sings it. The lyrics are so Joel......You'll remember you belong to me ewwwwww gives me the creeps 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
How odd that less than a year ago she was on holiday with Oliver, seemingly happy (apparently no idea what was going to happen) to being engaged to Joel?!
The whole thing is puzzling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone send a picture of the photoshopped etsy tshirt family picture? I can only see the selfie he posted.

It's so creepy. Makes me agree with what one poster said a while back, that he was secretly hoping for an invite and so called in sick for the same week.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wrote in her first book - All I Know Now - that she broke up with a boyfriend (her first boyfriend, I think? I think it was someone before Charlie, and that Charlie broke up with her. This is my assumption from what she wrote). And she dumped Pete and Alex.
At the time she and Charlie broke up, her career was taking off so she at least had something positive in her life. Oliver was obviously a much longer and more serious relationship, but she still had Cinderella and all her castmates and friends around her. Now her career is going nowhere fast and she is likely to start losing social connections (ignoring Scott on their holiday, posing for buttcrack shots with Joel rather than seeing friends etc) so she won't have much else in her life if she ends it with Joel, I think she's aware of that

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What the duck has Joel posted now 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh my god this video is so cringy and pointless in equal measure. The dynamic between them too is just soooooo really weird and not loving at all. Again he is the only one kissing her (while looking at his phone 🙄) while she tries to distract her mind trying to remember a joke about Peter Pan...🤦😂🤦

Carrie 👀👋👀 if when you are reading here the joke is Why is Peter Pan always flying? Because he can Neverland...You are welcome 😂🤦😂 And they call themselves massive Disney fans 🙄🤦😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just when you didn’t think it could get any more cringeworthy… my fiancé just rolled his eyes at that video. I’m all for meeting someone at the airport but 1) why would you be waiting there before they’ve even landed, especially with a 2 hour delay and 2) why would you video it, just have your moment together!

Also, the way Joel looks at the camera when he kisses her is just so off and narcissistic. The whole this is bleughhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my god, even the way he drinks his coffee at the airport makes me want to vomit. 🤢 Walking , talking ick!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
The way he belittles her taking away her identity, calling her 'the wife' 'my fiancèe', call her by her name! Then at the end 'Say bye Carrie" as he plants a kiss on her head a passifying gesture as if to say shes mine. this is soft controlling, she will see it as fun, cute, he loves me. It is in fact very controlling and is only the start.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Oh my god, even the way he drinks his coffee at the airport makes me want to vomit. 🤢 Walking , talking ick!
same.

i’ve reached “look at this witch eating crackers like she owns the place” levels with him. everything annoys me. especially his distressed pensive face in the car at the beginning 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Good LORD my bestfriend got married over the weekend so i havent been keeping up. What dumpster fire have i come back to?! I called the fletcherfam tshirt and thought it would be hilarious, but then he goes and adds a tattoo, a fanpage for their relationship and tops it off with two sappy reunion videos posted within minutes of each other?!

I feel sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The way he belittles her taking away her identity, calling her 'the wife' 'my fiancèe', call her by her name! Then at the end 'Say bye Carrie" as he plants a kiss on her head a passifying gesture as if to say shes mine. this is soft controlling, she will see it as fun, cute, he loves me. It is in fact very controlling and is only the start.
it’s really really worrying how little he uses her name. only ever refers to her, like you say, in a way that he can attach her to him. it makes my skin crawl.

also the wording of “i proposed to her and she went on holiday straight away”!! how often is he going to bring that up in future arguments. he knew she was going on holiday and he chose to propose then wtf.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.