Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick thing, weren’t we the only people to call it joelmas? 👀 HI JOEL 👋🏼
yes :O

I also love that you can see Scott behind Buzz just aimlessly looking around anywhere other than Joel 😂 it is funny that literally no one but Carrie seems to spot him or care that he’s there, no one excitedly taps her on the shoulder to point him out or anything not even the kids, if I’d just watched that with no context I’d have assumed she was on the plane just her like they were coming back on a different flight or something
The kids have probably forgotten who he is and assume uncle Oliver is waiting at the house

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if it’s worked?
BREAKING NEWS don't go to therapy to get over your ex soulmate of five years, just a trip to WDW would do for you to forget all about him...Get bonus points if you get engaged to the first virgin looser that propose to you within 5 min of meeting him...You are welcome for the free tip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The wording of that is horrendous. I proposed to HER and SHE went away (implying how dare she leave me when I just proposed) news flash Joel she had planned this trip before you got together. YOU chose to propose just before she left. He’s a creepy fucker. I’ve just blocked both of them. I don’t need them haunting my for you page.
Correction Joel:

I proposed to her right before she had booked to go on holiday, a booking that was made before we even started dating

Stop making yourself a bleeping victim, toxic see you next Tuesday

Reactions: 20
Hmm I'd always heard that she broke Charlie's heart and the guy was distraught. I wonder if she doctored the events for the book so she wouldn't look like a witch. We know she's a proper liar, especially when it comes to her relationships. I'd take everything in her book with a fistful of salt.
dumping someone and breaking their heart doesn't make you a witch, people are allowed to end relationships if they're not happy 😅

How odd that less than a year ago she was on holiday with Oliver, seemingly happy (apparently no idea what was going to happen) to being engaged to Joel?!
The whole thing is puzzling.
She looked so happy in all the Lapland photos with Oliver, her smile was genuine and her eyes were shining. So hard to believe she's engaged to someone else less than a year later :(

Reactions: 18
What I quite like is the feeling that if and when Carrie finally sees the light and gets rid of this possessive creep, all of Tattle will literally throw a party and celebrate for her.

We all feel this way because we are concerned for you Carrie. We actually want you to be safe and happy. We aren't batching for the sake of it.

Reactions: 41
Hmm I'd always heard that she broke Charlie's heart and the guy was distraught. I wonder if she doctored the events for the book so she wouldn't look like a witch. We know she's a proper liar, especially when it comes to her relationships. I'd take everything in her book with a fistful of salt.
Where did you hear that? Doesn’t seem like there’s any evidence either way

Reactions: 1
It absolutely turns my stomach how he is digging for earwax for several seconds at the start of the video
I don’t say this lightly – I really don’t – but he is disgusting. Imagine those hands touching you. Imagine being close to that body.

He’s not just different from what Carrie used to know or what’s generally considered attractive (which would be fine, of course) but a giant scruffy man baby. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a less attractive person in my entire life.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So after all this talk of Oliver I went to check out his Insta and as I’m following Joel (cause I cannot look away from the train wreck) it shows that he also follows Oliver. I know he probably did from before he was with Carrie but you’d think that after getting with her he’d unfollow out of solidarity. Do you think he’s keeping tabs to try and one up him or something? 👀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
When Carrie arrives back the little head tilt the pressed together lips looks more like a reaction from a Grandmother/Mother to a Grandson/Son then to a lover. A "Oh you're here, and you've brought me flowers, what a lovely son you are" look.
She didn't miss him as much as he missed her, a very unbalanced relationship.
Just as unbalanced as when she was with Oliver, only the other way around

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So after all this talk of Oliver I went to check out his Insta and as I’m following Joel (cause I cannot look away from the train wreck) it shows that he also follows Oliver. I know he probably did from before he was with Carrie but you’d think that after getting with her he’d unfollow out of solidarity. Do you think he’s keeping tabs to try and one up him or something? 👀
So does Oliver follow Joel? My god if so do you think he sees what Joel posts? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢

Reactions: 2
I remember when this was spotted. Someone mentioned he'd followed Carries entire family, tom and all of mcfly, and Oliver. Then made the joke about Joel messaging Oliver "From one Mr Hope Fletcher to another..." 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I remember when this was spotted. Someone mentioned he'd followed Carries entire family, tom and all of mcfly, and Oliver. Then made the joke about Joel messaging Oliver "From one Mr Hope Fletcher to another..." 🤣😂
Oh my god how did I miss this?! 😂😂

It absolutely turns my stomach how he is digging for earwax for several seconds at the start of the video
Thank you for mentioning this. Serious ick. And then he’s scratching his chest. I mean … it’s not like there’s a hidden camera. It’s HIS video. And he had to think Ah that’s good. We’ll post that. He could have NOT.
Also, Carrie in Scott’s story yesterday seemed off. And in these videos … is she drunk? Sick? Something is not right. (I guess devils advocate just jet lagged but still)
I’m getting a lot more scary 🚩 than ick factor 🚩 .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.