Carrie Hope Fletcher #35 Carrot Top Fletcher and the Half-Dressed Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And everytime she does she either sounds like a teenager bragging about being allowed a wine spritzer or like a nearly divorced aunt posting on Facebook.
She is divorced - from reality.

Also, shock, horror, Carrie gets free doughnuts again. I'm not saying anything, but we're all thinking the exact same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure how these are good adverts. The Doughnuts look really stodgy like you’d have to cut with a knife to eat
Yeah this is about right. I had a fruit jam one with icing and could only half of it! They are very heavy. Like I was not expecting a jam donut to be so stodgy…

If anyone wants a nice donught- Urban Legend donuts are much much better. They’re really light and airy and the flavours are brilliant.

Reactions: 6
Not sure how these are good adverts. The Doughnuts look really stodgy like you’d have to cut with a knife to eat
I brought a box for Christmas one year and they were so heavy to eat to the point where I felt sick. I’ll stick to my Tesco own brand sugar rings 🙈

Reactions: 13
I brought a box for Christmas one year and they were so heavy to eat to the point where I felt sick. I’ll stick to my Tesco own brand sugar rings 🙈
Yep expensive and ‘extra’ isn’t always the best tasting.

Still I’m sure Carrie’s throuple will enjoy them.

Reactions: 2
It looks so bad that I actually thought someone on here was joking. Just seen it on Joel's Instagram story. Speechless

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god 😳😳 How was it seeing it in real life?
The show was good, although it’s not my favourite musical! Joel has a great voice, and definitely suits the role. Honestly, the rest of the cast are as good, and it’s definitely a shame that they cast him, rather than giving it to an amatuer like the rest of the company are. The perks of owning your own company o guess. He got big cheers and had lots of his mates watching, which he relished. Luckily I didn’t see his face and tongue up close... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Joel has a great voice, and definitely suits the role.

I feel like being told you suit the role of an ogre would be one of those compliments you'd end up revisting at 3am like 'hang on was that a jab?'

Seriously though, I wish I hadn't checked this thread before bed, that picture of him as an ogre is genuinely the stuff of nightmares. Did it look that bad in person or did the distance blur it into something that looked less like it wanted to wear your skin as a suit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.