Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe all of us who don’t follow Oliver should go and follow him and boost his count some more 😂

I’m trying to catch up with all of this after being away for a while and just, wow. I never thought I’d see the day where I missed his simple (empty) Speedos.
Right? The speedos are snogs are unhinged but nowhere near as unhinged as the massive tattoo and the references to Ogre babies

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the movie "Fear" with Reese Witherspoon and Mark Wahlberg? 90's movie.

This relationship is going the EXACT same way
(google it, if you haven't)

Reactions: 1
How long till Joel feels left out that everyone he hangs around with are verified and have blue ticks on Insta/Twitter 🤔

Joel gives us all the ick. He's got a red flag but no blue tick.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have no words for how scary I find this whole situation.

I genuinely hope that Carrie will see the light (c’mon, you were Rapunzel once!) and run as fast as she can, away from that crazed being. But honestly, I fear her desperation and stubbornness to prove everyone ‘wrong’ will keep her there. The post she made before she went on holiday about having found ‘the thing everyone wants, but so few find’ feels like a testament to the fact that she is fully onboard with this absolute mind boggling craziness.
Yeah I still think that in a day or so we’ll get a post from Carrie about how this is what true happiness feels like, how Joel is the man of her dreams; then there’ll be some spiel about knowing that all of this happened very fast, but how us unwashed masses don’t know what it feels like to find what so few find blabla. She’s going through with this. Just because she’s jet legged, doesn’t mean she’s seen the light.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I haven't been here in like 4 days and theres already 2 new threads 😂 wtf is this about him photoshoppinh himself on the hols!!? I caught that vid where he picks her up and that was enough for me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see this thread has the most liked comment on here!
I've noticed these threads have often been in the most liked recently. I think that's probably how the Daily Mail picked up in the engagement story (although I do believe it was Joel or someone in the family that posted the original hint about the engagement balloon here first).

Just goes to show how many people are following this drama now! Especially when you compare to the number of followers Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon have for example and how quickly their threads go

Reactions: 12
It’s sad. She wants to get married and just doesn’t care who to. She wants to be A wife. She doesn’t care if it’s to Joel or Barry the postman or whoever

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Why aren't HIS family stepping in?? If your son did this, wouldn't you tell him he's coming across as a freakshow and to leave the poor girl alone
Sadly they often don’t, my ex’s family didn’t, in fact his mum enabled his behaviour and was just as bad. Parents, especially mums, often don’t want to believe their son would ever do something like that.

Reactions: 30
Her friends and family don't see it all. He's only met her family a handful of times
But they are on social media! So either they saw things in person that balances the crazy or they aren’t following the train wreck (and aren’t as supportive as we hope)

Sadly they often don’t, my ex’s family didn’t, in fact his mum enabled his behaviour and was just as bad. Parents, especially mums, often don’t want to believe their son would ever do something like that.
I don't want to stereotype or whatever, but I'm sure Joel's mum, the 'stage mum' is absolutely thrilled that her only child is shacking up with a 'big' west end name. Stage mums are usually pretty pushy right? I can see her trying everything to keep them together. If stereotypes are anything to go by.

Reactions: 36
So either they saw things in person that balances the crazy
Nothing can outweigh the craziness of his giant, fugly arm tattoo. The only thing more unhinge would be a 'Carrie 4EVER' on his forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still no sign of life on Carrie's side... even Joel was unusually quiet for the fact that she's back and that there was a big Halloween party at his lovely fiancée's house (considering that he managed to post approximately 432343 stories every day before even though nothing happened at all). Thoughts?

Reactions: 12
I was in a very toxic relationship for 4 years and had both family and friends tell me it wasn't healthy, but I didn't listen to it because I truly thought that they were wrong. So I definitely think Carrie's family/friends could be saying something and it not helping. I really hope Carrie will realize it soon or listen to someone, it's horrible to come out of a long time relationship and realize it was never what you thought it was. It's so easy to get caught up in being in love and all that love bombing and not see the red flags you can easily see from the outside. Even if Joel isn't cruel or a serial killer :ROFLMAO: , he clearly is showing a lot of red flags and it really is telling that so many of us are seeing it. It's not because we hate Carrie and don't want her to find love and happiness, it's genuine concern

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.