Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joel is making Carrie his entire personality, and that kind of behaviour never ends well

This relationship will crash and burn sooner or later
Just like Carrie and creepy Joel's hot bestie sing it in Treason The Musical "No Happy Ending" unfortunately...

I bet Carrie organised the party since she was away for Halloween but probably regrets it now because of the jet lag and the fact she is engaged to a narcissistic, coffee-swilling creep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet Carrie organised the party since she was away for Halloween but probably regrets it now because of the jet lag and the fact she is engaged to a narcissistic, coffee-swilling creep
A narcissistic, coffee-swilling creep who most certainly forced her to go out today for their boring engagement meal when she could have just nap instead to enjoy her party this evening?!...

Reactions: 10
0C2835FC-B99C-4A88-87B3-B31F0CECFDA4.jpeg

I feel like we should just direct the constant “carrie is that you?!” questions to joel henceforth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Did Joel do a video showing when he revealed his tattoo to Carrie? It was a surprised, right? I'd love to see the face Carrie pulled when he showed it to her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has been mentioned before. But Joel in his Halloween party outfit is giving me slight Piers Morgan vibes . 🤔😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Joel do a video showing when he revealed his tattoo to Carrie? It was a surprised, right? I'd love to see the face Carrie pulled when he showed it to her
I have a good feeling that Carrie's reaction to Joel's ugly tattoo reveal was a good mix of...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe it hasn't been said yet, but what annoyed me also was his comment about "Carrie's future condition" (once she's pregnant, or has delivered the Ogre offsprings). Him proclaiming that she won't be able to go to Disneyland/miss out on rides and everything will be about their children. Yes, it isn't exactly advisable to go on rollercoasters when being 8 months pregnant, but to me it sounded like yet another excuse to lock her up. I can see him constructing womb- like, medieval birthing chambers, forbidding her to exit the room for 9 months and beyond, while shoving cameras in her face.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
🚩 The queen of Halloween has a Halloween party going on at her house but isn’t posting any pics on social media.
🚩 the only time we’ve seen her today was the story that he shared and then she shared and then he shared again
🚩 Joel is very pally (sp?) with Scott after not even tagging him in the T-shirt pics.
🚩 Joel missed the opportunity to do a couples costume??

Does she just have major Jet lag? Sick? (Amazing Joel’s recovered so quickly!) Questioning life choices?

I believe it hasn't been said yet, but what annoyed me also was his comment about "Carrie's future condition" (once she's pregnant, or has delivered the Ogre offsprings). Him proclaiming that she won't be able to go to Disneyland/miss out on rides and everything will be about their children. Yes, it isn't exactly advisable to go on rollercoasters when being 8 months pregnant, but to me it sounded like yet another excuse to lock her up. I can see him constructing womb- like, medieval birthing chambers, forbidding her to exit the room for 9 months and beyond, while shoving cameras in her face.
Oh God… the birth is going to be a live IG isn’t it 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I really hope that her being away for a few weeks made her realise how suffocating the relationship is. It is difficult to go back after a whirlwind engagement, but it's better to cut ties now than when you have kids/shared assets.

I honestly think she's slowly starting to realise, but keeping up appearances until she figures out what she really wants. At least I hope this is the case 😂

Reactions: 22
Does anyone know why Scott is staying at Carrie's for 2 weeks?

Reactions: 2
Is Carrie really in bed while people are partying in her house 😂? She’s been so quite it’s weird

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To protect her from creepy Joel?! Or maybe because it has something to do with Bake Off - The Musical Scott is going to be in, in London soon?!...

Reactions: 1
I hope she's not posting about the party or in any pics because she's sneaking around upstairs packing Joel's bag to kick him out.

Sharpen the pitchforks.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm wondering that as well considering come Wednesday she will be off to Canterbury to start rehearsals the next day. She's not going to get much down time between coming back from this holiday and going off to pantoland so seems a bit weird to have a big Halloween party at your house considering this.

Reactions: 7
I'm wondering that as well considering come Wednesday she will be off to Canterbury to start rehearsals the next day. She's not going to get much down time between coming back from this holiday and going off to pantoland so seems a bit weird to have a big Halloween party at your house considering this.
No time to spend as a couple either. They'll get married having spent a grand total of about 3 days together, alone, between proposal and the big day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she’s just in bed catching up on all the Tattle threads. It’s practically a full time job these days.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Is Carrie really in bed while people are partying in her house 😂? She’s been so quite it’s weird
Doesn't look like the party of the year either to be honest...😂 Maybe it's a taste of what their upcoming wedding party would be like if it goes ahead?! Boring and cringy...😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.