Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why Scott is staying at Carrie's for 2 weeks?
Probably while rehearsing for the Bake Off musical? I remember Carrie saying something when she first got the house about one of the rooms basically being Scott’s whenever he needs to be in London.

Reactions: 2
From what I remember last year, she didn't post anything from her Halloween party until the day after, either. So that's not weird.

It is weird that Joel was part of a group costume with 2 of Carrie's closest friends. I wonder if she was supposed to be wearing the costume but she's bowed out of the party and Joel claimed it.

He definitely took her out to dinner to remind her that HE is her fiance ahead of her friends taking her attention away from him at the party.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I've not caught up on the thread for ages and I'm still very blocked on Instagram but just came across Joel on tiktok picking up his fiancée from the airport 🤮 I feel like I need to go back a few threads now and catch up on everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she loves everyone asking her about the engagement so she'll stay with him. She's going to regret this. if he's like this now, what's he going to be like after they're married

Reactions: 7
I have no words for how scary I find this whole situation.

I genuinely hope that Carrie will see the light (c’mon, you were Rapunzel once!) and run as fast as she can, away from that crazed being. But honestly, I fear her desperation and stubbornness to prove everyone ‘wrong’ will keep her there. The post she made before she went on holiday about having found ‘the thing everyone wants, but so few find’ feels like a testament to the fact that she is fully onboard with this absolute mind boggling craziness.

Then again, the Haunted Mansion is her favorite ride, and her ‘mansion’ is for sure haunted now…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
f867d4640965fc6fbb007c1945d90ac3.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Carrie remember what happiness looked and felt like. You don't have to settle!!!! 30 is not old!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
How come so many people on this thread can see the red flags but no-one in her life can (or they’re not telling her if they do!). It’s baffling.

• Sad
How come so many people on this thread can see the red flags but no-one in her life can (or they’re not telling her if they do!). It’s baffling.
We're all just online meanie haters who don't know the real them, or something like that according to Care Bear and Shrek.

Also, how are we on page 27 out of 50 in the space of less than a weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have no words for how scary I find this whole situation.

I genuinely hope that Carrie will see the light (c’mon, you were Rapunzel once!) and run as fast as she can, away from that crazed being. But honestly, I fear her desperation and stubbornness to prove everyone ‘wrong’ will keep her there. The post she made before she went on holiday about having found ‘the thing everyone wants, but so few find’ feels like a testament to the fact that she is fully onboard with this absolute mind boggling craziness.

Then again, the Haunted Mansion is her favorite ride, and her ‘mansion’ is for sure haunted now…
The 'everyone wants but so few find' is even more hilarious in light of the past couple of weeks. Carrie, I can promise you none of us want a desperate, creepy, love bombing manbaby in our lives 😂

• Haha
Her friends and family don't see it all. He's only met her family a handful of times

Reactions: 15
Oli still has more followers on Instagram than Joel 😂 I am sure he is gutted about that 😂😂
Maybe all of us who don’t follow Oliver should go and follow him and boost his count some more 😂

I’m trying to catch up with all of this after being away for a while and just, wow. I never thought I’d see the day where I missed his simple (empty) Speedos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.