Carrie Hope Fletcher #40 Engaged already, what a sham. Have a word #FletcherFam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time Lurker (from GG days)! Finally caught up on everything that’s been going on the last few weeks 😂
Not sure if it’s been said already but assuming Carrie reads here, even if she thinks she’s happy right now, surely reading all of these comments would make her question the man she is with? I know if it was me reading about all these red flags it would definitely get into my head whether I wanted to believe it or not!
I may go back to lurking now 😂👋🏻

Reactions: 19
Carrie must be absolutely knackered with jet lag, Joel dragging her out, then this.
My thoughts precisely. And of course it’s lovely to have a friend stay for a few weeks, but part of me wonders if she wouldn't have liked to just have her house and especially her damn bed to herself for a short while. Carrie looks like she desperately needs a break. And oh, the irony of a Tattler saying this about her…

Reactions: 18
Hilarious how he's on his phone posting when it comes to his 'engagement dinner' with the supposed love of his life, but is very quiet for a damn Halloween party.

Carrie must be absolutely knackered with jet lag, Joel dragging her out, then this.
Carrie is nowhere to be seen on her BFF's stories this evening which is kind of weird...

Reactions: 15
My thoughts precisely. And of course it’s lovely to have a friend stay for a few weeks, but part of me wonders if she wouldn't have liked to just have her house and especially her damn bed to herself for a short while. Carrie looks like she desperately needs a break. And oh, the irony of a Tattler saying this about her…
Tattlers care more about Carrie than Joel does right now 🤣 think about it..we want her away from the obsessed creep. All Joel wants is to put a camera in her face for content

I mean who would want to be engaged to this "beauty"?! Not Carrie me! 😂😂😂
IMG_20221106_220019.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Even if Carrie is 100% happy with Joel and their relationship etc (big IF), surely even she would be like ‘you need to calm down on the posting’ like he literally reposted her reposting his insta, like what?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Carrie is nowhere to be seen on her BFF's stories this evening which is kind of weird...
She's definitely spending the night in her room. Either because she's jet-lagged and tired and just needs to sleep, or because doubts are finally hitting her and she doesn't have the strength to fake smiles and pretend to be enamoured with Joel in front of everyone.... or a mix of both.

Reactions: 22
It's ironic that her "meanie haters" are the people trying to help her see the red flags and get out... meanwhile her diehard fans are encouraging Joel's toxic behaviour

Reactions: 31
Carrie could actually come out a winner after all this tit if she just dumped this absolute freak. Growing some *balls* and turning it all around as a strong independent woman could win her more fans, more respect.

Reactions: 28
He gives me the absolute creeps, honestly. How does she even put up with him? Never mind kiss him and duck him. Jeez.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
She's definitely spending the night in her room. Either because she's jet-lagged and tired and just needs to sleep, or because doubts are finally hitting her and she doesn't have the strength to fake smiles and pretend to be enamoured with Joel in front of everyone.... or a mix of both.
I think you are right! Probably a mix of both and she might as well still be trying to catch up on all her tattle threads 😂
All jokes aside Run (for the hills) Carrie Run while you still can!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is the party being held at HER house if she's upstairs sleeping? And centre of attention Joel is in every picture

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It can only get worse from here. He has no redeeming qualities at this point
Omg yes. If he's already this insufferable now, imagine another five months down the line. He won't be letting Carrie out of his sight soon enough.

Maybe people don't have a bad word to say about him because they engage as little as possible with him and don't give him any more oxygen than they need to. If it were me, I'd just avoid him as much as possible. Out of sight, out of mind.

Poor Carrie.
And maybe, because toxic people can totally be really really overly nice and generous a lot of the time. Sometimes I think it's like they collect positive feelings from people, or something, to cover up the crappy things they do. To make sure nobody believes that they could be capable of being mentally abusive, for example. Or maybe to convince themselves they're good people. (Not saying Joel is an abuser but...) it's not unheard of for someone's abuser to be described as really charming, lovely, and kind by people who don't know them as intimately as their partner.

Reactions: 16
Why is the party being held at HER house if she's upstairs sleeping? And centre of attention Joel is in every picture
Because Carrie used to be the Halloween (party) Queen before Joel stole her crown and became the Halloween Queen himself...He ALWAYS has to make everything about HIM doesn't he?! 🚩🤢🚩

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
And maybe, because toxic people can totally be really really overly nice and generous a lot of the time. Sometimes I think it's like they collect positive feelings from people, or something, to cover up the crappy things they do. To make sure nobody believes that they could be capable of being mentally abusive, for example. Or maybe to convince themselves they're good people. (Not saying Joel is an abuser but...) it's not unheard of for someone's abuser to be described as really charming, lovely, and kind by people who don't know them as intimately as their partner.
Absolutely - abusers don’t just groom their victims, they groom everyone else around them too, for exactly this reason.

Reactions: 15
Joel is making Carrie his entire personality, and that kind of behaviour never ends well

This relationship will crash and burn sooner or later

Why is Scott posting about the parry at carries house but neither Carrie or Joel are? Looks like its a few hours under way too.

- I agree Carrie could be jet lagged and tired or having thoughts and feels
- Joel doesn’t see enough of a posting potential if Carrie isn’t in it and he can’t somehow make this about their relationship 😂

• Haha
Seems so weird that this is the first chance they’ve had to spend time together since getting engaged, and they’ve been sharing a house with her friend and now having a party. It’s been two nights or something. Like they’re distracting themselves from their relationship, honestly. You’d think if they were as in love and happy together as they say they’d be cocooning together right now. Instead Joel is partying it up while Carrie is??? Elsewhere? Seems uncomfortable.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.