Carrie Hope Fletcher #34 Cringe, ginge and too famous for Hinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope one day we get an eye-roll emoji to respond to things coz all I seem to do is 🙄 at most of the tit she does lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has been mentioned but her makeup looked really bad in that video! Why was the color so off?? The difference at her neck was so jarring.

Reactions: 4
I'm not being funny but if I was Joel id be pissed off about the amount she goes on about the past relationship.... we get it. He DUMPED you for someone else.. like when he got with you. Plus the fact it's September. If her relationship with ALW is dunzo.. she's crapped on any chance of getting the Narrator in Joseph which is her most wanted role. She's a walking car crash right now

Reactions: 18
I'm not being funny but if I was Joel id be pissed off about the amount she goes on about the past relationship.... we get it. He DUMPED you for someone else.. like when he got with you. Plus the fact it's September. If her relationship with ALW is dunzo.. she's crapped on any chance of getting the Narrator in Joseph which is her most wanted role. She's a walking car crash right now
It really seems like she never wants a leading role ever again. It’s all self inflicted. For some reason she has to make herself be the most insufferable human ever.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she’ll be fine. The woman is booked and busy, and while the projects she has lined up for now don’t seem that prestigious, it makes her look popular.
But I do wonder what her future in the West End looks like. I doubt she wants to do eight shows a week ever again, that’s probably the one thing she learned from Cinders (which weirdly enough we predicted!). But established shows like Frozen or Wicked wouldn’t let her get away with her Cinderella schedule and antics, and I guess other big shows wouldn’t either. So that leaves originating new roles or doing smaller things, like concerts, panto and stuff which will still make her seem in demand, without having to work her ass of in a WE show.

Reactions: 10
Yeah she’ll be fine. The woman is booked and busy, and while the projects she has lined up for now don’t seem that prestigious, it makes her look popular.
But I do wonder what her future in the West End looks like. I doubt she wants to do eight shows a week ever again, that’s probably the one thing she learned from Cinders (which weirdly enough we predicted!). But established shows like Frozen or Wicked wouldn’t let her get away with her Cinderella schedule and antics, and I guess other big shows wouldn’t either. So that leaves originating new roles or doing smaller things, like concerts, panto and stuff which will still make her seem in demand, without having to work her ass of in a WE show.
I agree, she’ll be fine. She can always be a Professional Tarot Card Reader if nothing else works out.

Next jobs for Crabbie

- Fizz’s stunt double
- local towns weirdo
- pigeon lady from home alone cosplay…no no that won’t work, that lady wound up being nice
- town crier
- Facebook aunt for hire

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Next jobs for Crabbie

- Fizz’s stunt double
- local towns weirdo
- pigeon lady from home alone cosplay…no no that won’t work, that lady wound up being nice
- town crier
- Facebook aunt for hire
Fizz’s stunt double 💀💀😂🤣 She can also be a buttcrack model…

Interesting that Carrie hasn't had a free coat from Gi's new range that she's showing off 🤔 perhaps her audience aren't the target audience. But I noticed Rosie Ramsey has one, so you'd think Carrie would be grabbing a freebie too
Maybe she has had a parcel, she just can't find it underneath all that crap in her house that she never tidies up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she was really popular she would be in the Palladium panto, or in the very least one of Crossroads number 1 venue productions. She isn't even working with Crossroads (biggest panto producer in the UK). As supposedly one of the west ends biggest names she should be. Crossroads cast west end leads/names all the time. She is coming off leading a new west end musical, prior to that being part of 'all star' concerts plus her social media and famous brother. This is probably the most prolific she has been, its likely to only go down hill from here.

Cinderella has also shown she can't sell a show off of her name,

As for schedules, pantos (even at the level she is doing) have pretty punishing schedules so I'm curious to see how she handles that.

Reactions: 6
Whilst I doubt that Carrie will lead another West End show, I reckon she will keep getting roles in concerts and maybe the odd smaller production
She has industry connections so I don't think she will ever be out of work.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.