Carrie Hope Fletcher #34 Cringe, ginge and too famous for Hinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also facetime when they see each other practically everyday? Give yourselves a chance to actually miss each other ffs.

And he's not your family, you just started dating. I can smell the desperation from here. 🙄
She’s so desperate and in a way so is he I’m surprised she’s not already pregnant with baby Eponine Wednesday Moonbeam Disney Hope Fletcher Montage Montague. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s so desperate and in a way so is he I’m surprised she’s not already pregnant with baby Eponine Wednesday Moonbeam Disney Hope Fletcher Montage Montague. 🤦🏻‍♀️
And when she is you just know she’s will be acting like she is the first woman to EVERRRR be pregnant.

Reactions: 4
On the subject of MickeyJo, he’s always been a “yes man” to Carrie. Are we surprised by this? I mean I get treading lightly after the Honest Vocal Coach dared to criticize her, but COME ON.

She doesn’t have anything to blame other than herself this time if someone other than that one awesome critic who actually gave a mixed to negative review.
Although he’s a yes man to her, he’s not just doing it for views. Oh my god hello, he’s a fan.

Reactions: 5
Not Wednesday since it's a constant reminder of the one that got away. But spot on the other names. Maybe Merida instead of Wednesday? 😂😂 And August Eric Joel Fletcher if it's a boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
MickeyJo basically refers to Carrie as the next Maria Friedman. WTF?
I mean it's a ridiculous comment but I don't take mickeyjo seriously, his opinions are pretty dubious and he is more keen on sucking up to people and raising his profile

it’s a little mean of me but everytime she posts something like this i have the urge to send “no one cares” 💀💀
The Cat looks as thrilled as we are to see it

The Reddit thread was funny. Her fans were sticking up for her saying things like "what do you mean it's her professional account?? It's her Instagram. She can post what she wants"

I wonder how they would've countered that if they were aware of her heart.laughter account
She should post all the personal things on that page. That's the point in having a second account

As for baby names it'll be some tacky Disney inspired name for sure

Reactions: 5
The Reddit thread was funny. Her fans were sticking up for her saying things like "what do you mean it's her professional account?? It's her Instagram. She can post what she wants"

I wonder how they would've countered that if they were aware of her heart.laughter account
She should post all the personal things on that page. That's the point in having a second account

As for baby names it'll be some tacky Disney inspired name for sure
I don't know whether it's because am fed up with Carrie specifically or with social media in general but I am definitely getting tired of the "it's my page, I can post what I like" excuse.

In a lot of ways Carrie can indeed post what she likes, but she has a verified account as a professional West End performer and there has to be a line drawn somewhere about what is acceptable for her to post and what is not. Her lovey-dovey rubbish with Joel and her deeply personal and often passive-aggressive Q&A answers are not what I would see as acceptable.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think pregnancy will suite Carrie at all, obviously it’s absolutely necessary to gain weight during pregnancy (duh) but she will be one of those people who takes it a step further and uses it as an excuse to become completely immobile and eat triple the amount of sweets. She’ll end up even more unhappy, if she’s not taking care of herself now she won’t when pregnant.

Reactions: 16
Got so nasty in the comments I had to delete it.
It's so strange and almost cult like how they can't accept criticism of her. It wasn't even bad lol. You stated you used to be a fan, but in recent years have gone off her - especially due to her social media presence. Completely valid.

They treated you like you murdered her first born child or something. It was ridiculous.

Hope you're okay.

Reactions: 12
And even more worrying is Carrie agrees with their behaviour and doesn't see anything wrong in attacking valid criticism

Reactions: 2
It's so strange and almost cult like how they can't accept criticism of her. It wasn't even bad lol. You stated you used to be a fan, but in recent years have gone off her - especially due to her social media presence. Completely valid.

They treated you like you murdered her first born child or something. It was ridiculous.

Hope you're okay.
Sorry, but what exactly happened? Do we have any screenshots?

Gosh, I detest those “hopefuls”. Take care, guys!

Reactions: 2
Love the massive irony of her "Hopefuls" having morphed into Hatefuls. She's got a cult going.

Reactions: 14
Sorry, but what exactly happened? Do we have any screenshots?

Gosh, I detest those “hopefuls”. Take care, guys!
I read some of it, they were saying the OP was unhinged and had mental issues and that's why they were bothered by what she was posting. It was absolutely disgusting.

It might have gotten worse after but I didn't read. The hatefully are bullies, just like Scammie is.

I don’t think pregnancy will suite Carrie at all, obviously it’s absolutely necessary to gain weight during pregnancy (duh) but she will be one of those people who takes it a step further and uses it as an excuse to become completely immobile and eat triple the amount of sweets.
She's gonna say she eats for two, I hate people saying that. When you're pregnant you just have to eat healthy, you don't need to eat twice the amount. 😂😂😂

• Heart
Omg y'all are the best!! I knew it was a risk posting it there, but holy hell they're worse than I thought! They all kept gaslighting me and calling me crazy/unhinged for explaining why I didn't like her. Then when I called them out/told them to stop, they doubled down.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.