Carrie Hope Fletcher #34 Cringe, ginge and too famous for Hinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder what's its left to say about Carrie. I used to come here everyday but I'm bored now. Her career is stagnant. She is of no interest, I don't know.

Reactions: 26
@whyamiwritinghere This is not about neutral colours. I mentioned them because in that horrible outfit the colours were neutral, it was just the combination that was horrifying.

My wardrobe is all colours (I only own a black outfit for funerals) and I don't look like a granny. You can wear patterns and colours and still look good if you use some common sense. She's looking like a caricature of Helena Bonham Carter, it's pathetic to see.

Reactions: 15
so fun fact I walked past Joel yesterday in central London (around Trafalgar Square) and I kid you not I primarily recognised him by the tracksuit and hoodie he was wearing with the hood up 🙃 I mean he looks exactly how you’d imagine him just very much with that teenager around sixth form “I can wear whatever I want now mum” vibe, but jeeez does this man own anything to wear other than tracksuits??

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Re-cap (a lot from memory so apologies if I have missed something!

Lauren Byrne had her opening night as Miss Honey in Matilda, Carrie went overboard in her post congratulating her so it came across as insincere. Probably jealousy comes in to it because it's a role she has always wanted

Carrie posted a pic of her, Joel and Edgar to Instagram with the caption "family"
It's. Been. 4. Months.

Carrie once again going on and on about turning 30. Yawn.

Made a YT video about her "weird and wild year"...where to start with this one...

She was drinking a G&T during filming and came across as loud and manic with many flailing hand gestures.
Talked about the break up with Oli - how it came out of nowhere and she begged him to stay. (She also went into a lot of detail about her break up in a Q&A answer)
Apparently only sad people want other people to be sad...we think she was referencing Tattle here
Joel has always been on her "periphery" and they knew from the first date with Joel that they'd be together forever.
She had tried dating apps but she got recognised. Admitted her only interests are Disney, books and theatre so it's hard to meet someone with those hobbies 🙄

Apparently she is now "working to live" and not "living to work". Translation: she can't get any West End roles so has to settle for a Brecht play and a regional panto

Was announced to be in a concert version of Once with Heathers co-star Jamie Muscato
A) why not cast someone Eastern European and who can actually play piano
B) another concert??
C) probably hoping Jamie will fall in love with her as she was all over him in Heathers

Posted a reel of her and Joel at a funfair. Seems she always has her phone out when they are together

Her dress sense seems to be getting worse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
anyone else seen the tiktok of the woman who had to leave Heathers early as there was no TW of rape?
She has PTSD and was clearly struggling. Has put me off going too tbh.
She checked the TW sheet many times and it only mentioned suicide and flashing lights.
WHo here has seen it and can tell of the severity of the rape/SA scenes?
ta!

Reactions: 3
@whyamiwritinghere This is not about neutral colours. I mentioned them because in that horrible outfit the colours were neutral, it was just the combination that was horrifying.

My wardrobe is all colours (I only own a black outfit for funerals) and I don't look like a granny. You can wear patterns and colours and still look good if you use some common sense. She's looking like a caricature of Helena Bonham Carter, it's pathetic to see.
She actually said HBC was her style icon. We can see HBC does cultivate the run through a gothic haunted house wardrobe coated in glue look. Whether she said this when she was campaigning to play Mrs Lovett in Sweeney Todd - HBC played her in the film and she’s married to Danny Elfman (the Nightmare before Christmas)
She’s such a goth wannabe

• Haha
Reactions: 2
anyone else seen the tiktok of the woman who had to leave Heathers early as there was no TW of rape?
She checked the TW sheet many times and it only mentioned suicide and flashing lights.
ta!
i’ve seen it - no rape or SA actually occurs that i remember but there is a scene where two boys very much try to SA veronica. she manages to fight them off

Reactions: 11
ta!
No rape occurs and the word is not used: sex is implied by the bad guys but as them being so irresistible sex is something girls want from them. Even if they don’t know it yet.
Veronica also uses the promise of sex to get the bad guys to meet her in the woods

Reactions: 2
It’s just been announced that Ivano (Prince Sebastian in ALW’s Cinderella) will be joining Get Up Stand Up as *Alternate Bob Marley*!!! So that’s someone else for Carrie to be jealous of as well as Georgina getting the Dorothy, Wizard of Oz revival gig 👀

Reactions: 19
It's great to see all the Cinderella cast (not Carrie) going on to bigger and better things. They deserve it after the tit they went through!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s just been announced that Ivano (Prince Sebastian in ALW’s Cinderella) will be joining Get Up Stand Up as *Alternate Bob Marley*!!! So that’s someone else for Carrie to be jealous of as well as Georgina getting the Dorothy, Wizard of Oz revival gig 👀
I don’t think she’s jealous of her male (ex) co-stars, as they’re no competition, there’s no comparison to her success :D

Reactions: 4
Wonder when Carrie will announce a return to Les Mis... 😂
Are ALW and Cameron Mackintosh friends? Imagine if she ruined her working relationship with Mackintosh because of the way she burnt bridges with ALW.

Then she would only have war of the worlds left :'(

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.