Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YTZeleb23

Chatty Member
So she can't dye her hair brown for a job/role but she can dye it to look like Carrot Top for shits and giggles?
Damn, too late for "Carrot Top Fletcher" to be the new thread title 😂

Carrot Top Fletcher and the Half-Dressed Prince

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

awkwardjellyfish

A new thread title suggestion - bringing it back to a Les Mis reference since that’s all Miss Fletcher seems to do…

Carrie Hope Fletcher #35: Empty Chairs At Empty Theatres

• Haha
Reactions: 68

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
It’s so strange, those montages are like what plays in a thriller movie when the main guy thinks about his dead wife. It’s all so performative.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

lily232

What you are saying sounds very weird to me. I got a mortgage and bought a house this year and two of the most important things I was asked was proof that I was a permanent and full time employee and my 3 payslips.

I seriously doubt someone that has a contract that is set to end on a certain date would get a mortgage since they cannot guarantee they will continue paying for 20-35 years. Especially in an industry where there is great uncertainty.

Edit: Als this is Carrie we are talking about. She never admitted her brother bought her apartment either. 😂😂😂😂
She's bullshitting people talking about saving her whole life.

So you don't need proof, just common sense.

She'd be treated as self employed so we'd ask for her last 3 years tax returns and any proof of upcoming contracts etc, she'd need to provide more evidence but that's the same for any self employed person applying for a mortgage.

As much as you can say you're a permanent and full time employee atm you also can't guarantee you'll be in a job for the next 25-30 years and earning a steady income.

Banks cant discriminate against self employed people. There's been vloggers etc who have mortgages and again their field can be uncertain. Based on Carrie's career she's been earning a steady income for a number of years now through musical theatre and her books (which she'll be getting royalties from as well as from cast albums)

It might sound weird to you but its what I do for a living 😅

Reactions: 45
Tbh I can totally understand why Oliver didn't post Carrie that much. Her fans are batshit and if you're quite a low-key, private, person I can't imagine anything worse than posting a picture of your SO knowing it's going to get some intense #couplegoals comments.

And then on the other extreme you've got Cloutchaser Montegue posting her and reposting her reposts at every opportunity. Honestly it's so uncomfortable how much he inserts himself into her business. Joel riding Carrie's coattails, who's riding on Tom's coattails, and now they're one big Human Centipede of Cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Alice_Taylorx

I truly believe that anyone who feels the need to CONSTANTLY show everyone how happy they are - usually aren’t that happy.

We know you read here, Crabs and Montage Montague, so here is some unsolicited advice that you’ll probably ignore entirely… try going in a date night, or doing something cute for each other and NOT telling the entire world about it… maybe then your relationship might seem a bit less like a desperate ploy for as much attention as possible - your welcome Huns x
"Friendly reminder: you only see a small percent of someone's life online! For every one date we film together, we probably have about 10 more that the world doesn't get to see! 😂 xxx"

(I'm almost developing a habit of ghost-writing Carrie posts/replies)

• Haha
Reactions: 42

LitNerd

Chatty Member
so fun fact I walked past Joel yesterday in central London (around Trafalgar Square) and I kid you not I primarily recognised him by the tracksuit and hoodie he was wearing with the hood up 🙃 I mean he looks exactly how you’d imagine him just very much with that teenager around sixth form “I can wear whatever I want now mum” vibe, but jeeez does this man own anything to wear other than tracksuits??

• Haha
Reactions: 41

salatblader

VIP Member
Yes I agree with all above, the hair and make up would be a start and make everything so much better. If she wants to get back to how she use to look she needs to loose some pounds. Her face no longer has that nice profile she once had. Still the hair and make up would be a start
Talking about weight is neither here nor there. Also, it´s boring and pointless

Reactions: 40
I DO NOT WANT TO SIDE WITH CARRIE but it does make me really sad that Oliver basically pretended on his social media for about four years like he wasn't in a relationship with her while she pined after him. And now, he's with a new, younger, prettier girl, and he's showing her off. I think that would be enough to traumatise anyone, can you imagine dating a guy for four years who lives off you for much of that time, and then you guys break up and he immediately starts dating someone much more conventionally attractive and for once actually looks happy in this new relationship? I would be spiralling if I were Carrie!!

But yeah. From a psychological standpoint it makes perfect sense that she would be with Joel. His overcompensating gives her a sense of the affirmation and security she lacks within herself.

Reactions: 39

mushkala

Chatty Member
If I had no context for that carousel I would think Jamie, the guy she is kissing, is her partner and Joel, the guy she makes quirky faces with, is her gay best friend

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yep, that’s exactly how I got here. Her mentioning gossip forums, so I took a look and found myself agreeing with everyone’s points.

Reactions: 38