Carrie Hope Fletcher #34 Cringe, ginge and too famous for Hinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to Carrie she is in her panto villian costume, this isn't something she styled herself!
I do wonder if she'll have her natural, crispy orange hair or a wig
If she were wearing a wig, I reckon they would have shown it by now in promos etc.

She's managed to make her natural curls look nice before with product etc to make it less frizzy. I don't know why she doesn't keep that routine going.

Reactions: 5
Obviously didn't make much of an impact 😉
Not enough to hang out or get to know each other properly before jumping into an intense relationship
Despite what Carrie says I reckon she forgot about him whilst she was with Pete and Oliver, then conveniently remembered he existed when she got her heart broken and needed a new man ASAP

Reactions: 9
Not enough to hang out or get to know each other properly before jumping into an intense relationship
Despite what Carrie says I reckon she forgot about him whilst she was with Pete and Oliver, then conveniently remembered he existed when she got her heart broken and needed a new man ASAP
I don't think she ever cared enough to remember or consider him an option until she was desperate (when hinge didn't work out)

Joel's latest reel is just so cringe. How are they not embarassed to compare their behaviour with other couples in the industry, e.g Oliver and Alessia/Bradley and Olivia?

Reactions: 1
Bet she's mortified about her mess being on display for the world to see!

Remember she tried blaming the mess on Pete in one video? Like love, we know it's you and now there's proof!

No excuse for that!

Not all, Rodney is in Frozen as ensemble/cover Hans and he was almost as bad as Carrie.
Saying that the Frozen cast seem to be very professional and I doubt Disney will accept any nonsense from him

Georgina seems to be doing very well though, I think she'll have a great career
Yeah Lauren Byrne ended up as Miss Honey yet had taken a leaf from the Carrie entitled diva playbook.
I’ll be watching both her and Rodney’s career with interest

Reactions: 2
They had 8 years to figure this out. Even in a friendship capacity. She's keeping him on the hook and Joel is just being strung along. If she dumped him now for someone else, he would definitely wait for her until she's single again and they would rekindle.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.