Carrie Hope Fletcher #34 Cringe, ginge and too famous for Hinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am minding my own business Carrie, but your boyfriend keeps making icky public posts about your relationship 😝

Reactions: 17
I think Crabbie’s trying to tell us something with this story. But I just don’t know what it is 🧐 Just trying to mind my business over here 🙃
One stranger probably doesn’t know what’s best for you, but hundreds and hundreds of strangers all coming to the same conclusions independently and making the same astute observations over and over might be more indicative of the kind of decisions someone’s making and putting out there publicly.

Reactions: 17
The irony of the world's biggest overshare bear telling people to "mind their business"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oliver has posted a total of two (2) stories about Alessia's birthday, did he ever post that much about Carrie?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oliver is so open, playful and affectionate on IG with his new GF. No wonder Carrie is still in such a weird place mentally with everything. As I’ve said before, it would be hurtful for anyone to see your ex who barely acknowledged you publicly to be shouting from the rooftops with their next relationship. But for Carrie Main Character Fletcher it must be like daggers to the heart.

Even him saying ‘if the birthday celebrations don’t end like this, I’ve failed’ like he’s taking ownership of treating her/making sure she has a great birthday. I don’t recall him ever making a fuss of Carrie like that, she would’ve blasted it on all her socials if he had. From the sounds of things the most he ever did for her was stock her dressing room fridge with Diet Coke.

She’s now got Joely to bandage over that wound, but there’s more genuine chemistry and affection in that one photo Oliver just posted than in anything I’ve ever seen from Carrie or Joel about their relationship.

I really wish she could’ve just sat with the pain of Oliver’s rejection and actively worked through those feelings and come out the other side. Because she refuses to do that, she’s gonna drag that pain around for years to come. And double down on the strange Joel relationship, to her own detriment.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oliver is so open, playful and affectionate on IG with his new GF. No wonder Carrie is still in such a weird place mentally with everything. As I’ve said before, it would be hurtful for anyone to see your ex who barely acknowledged you publicly to be shouting from the rooftops with their next relationship. But for Carrie Main Character Fletcher it must be like daggers to the heart.

Even him saying ‘if the birthday celebrations don’t end like this, I’ve failed’ like he’s taking ownership of treating her/making sure she has a great birthday. I don’t recall him ever making a fuss of Carrie like that, she would’ve blasted it on all her socials if he had. From the sounds of things the most he ever did for her was stock her dressing room fridge with Diet Coke.

She’s now got Joely to bandage over that wound, but there’s more genuine chemistry and affection in that one photo Oliver just posted than in anything I’ve ever seen from Carrie or Joel about their relationship.

I really wish she could’ve just sat with the pain of Oliver’s rejection and actively worked through those feelings and come out the other side. Because she refuses to do that, she’s gonna drag that pain around for years to come. And double down on the strange Joel relationship, to her own detriment.
Completely agree, one day it will all hit Carrie because she never took the time to work through her issues and heal from the breakup and she’ll have a massive breakdown IMO.

Reactions: 12

I think Oliver has found someone equal and treats him as such. Good for him tbh. There was always an imbalance with Carrie. Especially with Little Miss Oversharer, a more private person wouldn't want more attention being forced on them from Carrie's flying monkeys.

Reactions: 19
Have to admit I thought Oliver looked hot in the frozen rehearsal pics recently released. And when he isn't pouting on insta

Reactions: 1
I think Oliver has found someone equal and treats him as such. Good for him tbh. There was always an imbalance with Carrie. Especially with Little Miss Oversharer, a more private person wouldn't want more attention being forced on them from Carrie's flying monkeys.
Totally agree, like I’ve said before I always thought their relationship was just… odd and weird. Their just better off with other people, nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: 8
Carrie tried too hard to force a relationship onto someone who was uncertain and didn't want to commit. All detailed in the fan fic she published

Reactions: 19
Carrie tried too hard to force a relationship onto someone who was uncertain and didn't want to commit. All detailed in the fan fic she published
Yup. I know it’s all speculation but this is the precise reason I’m convinced he stayed with her for financial benefits. I know the merry band of hatefuls probably intimidated him a bit and could be an explanation for his lack of public acknowledgment, but imo it’s because he was just never that into her.

Carrie was obsessed with him and did everything she could to entice him. A comfy practically free home base in London and less financial pressures were his main incentive to stay as long as he did. I don’t think he hated her or felt nothing, but look at his glow and just relaxed blissful vibe with Alessia. There was never a single thing he posted, or a clip or moment in Carrie’s videos where I ever thought, ah, that’s a man in love.

Reactions: 13
I think Crabbie’s trying to tell us something with this story. But I just don’t know what it is 🧐 Just trying to mind my business over here 🙃
I used to follow Michelle and then I saw this video and I had to unfollow - it was so preachy. Not surprised at all that Carrie shared it. She ALWAYS thinks anyone who disagrees with her is out to get her. Bizarre.

Also, Joel is now doing podcasts out of Carrie’s house?! They’re kidding themselves by saying he hasn’t moved in.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Oliver and his new girlfriend do make a good couple. He looks much more relaxed and happy with her than he did with Carrie but I can still see how it must hurt Carrie to see it but her endless love for Joel just doesn’t ring true and it still screams ‘rebound’.

For her, Oliver will probably always be the one that got away..

Reactions: 22
I DO NOT WANT TO SIDE WITH CARRIE but it does make me really sad that Oliver basically pretended on his social media for about four years like he wasn't in a relationship with her while she pined after him. And now, he's with a new, younger, prettier girl, and he's showing her off. I think that would be enough to traumatise anyone, can you imagine dating a guy for four years who lives off you for much of that time, and then you guys break up and he immediately starts dating someone much more conventionally attractive and for once actually looks happy in this new relationship? I would be spiralling if I were Carrie!!

But yeah. From a psychological standpoint it makes perfect sense that she would be with Joel. His overcompensating gives her a sense of the affirmation and security she lacks within herself.

Reactions: 39
I DO NOT WANT TO SIDE WITH CARRIE but it does make me really sad that Oliver basically pretended on his social media for about four years like he wasn't in a relationship with her while she pined after him. And now, he's with a new, younger, prettier girl, and he's showing her off. I think that would be enough to traumatise anyone, can you imagine dating a guy for four years who lives off you for much of that time, and then you guys break up and he immediately starts dating someone much more conventionally attractive and for once actually looks happy in this new relationship? I would be spiralling if I were Carrie!!

But yeah. From a psychological standpoint it makes perfect sense that she would be with Joel. His overcompensating gives her a sense of the affirmation and security she lacks within herself.
This. I’d be devastated too. Anyone would be. But this is why nobody buys the whole “I WAS a mess, but THEN I bagged someone I had waiting up in the wings, so everything’s jusr blissful and wonderful now :)” No, it’s not, girl. You’re still hurting. And that’s fine. Just be honest with yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.