Carrie Hope Fletcher #34 Cringe, ginge and too famous for Hinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like others have said, it must be painful for Carrie to see Oliver celebrating his new girlfriend’s birthday so openly when he didn’t make much of an effort with her. Also, Carrie’s birthday is coming up soon which adds insult to injury. I remember when she made a big deal out of his 30th and threw him a huge party but I can’t remember him ever making a fuss of her. Just shows how differently he feels about the new girl.

Reactions: 11
Oof, while yay for Oli, seeing your ex so happy AND so happy to post about it? That would hurt. I also know what I am about to say makes me sound like the biggest witch aswell....but to go from a very conventionally attractive man to a not as conventionally attractive man....I'm sorry, but it wouldn't be nice. It's why she's having to double down, even triple down on the 'I am SO IN LOVE' thing. Look, we've all done it, there's no shame in it (well, there is a bit) but the best thing would be to step back, realise that actually you need time to process the situation and work through it, and do that *alone*.

Because we know she reads here; it really is OK to be alone, CareBear. So much better than being in a band-aid relationship. Life might seem long now, but it will feel a damn sight longer if you stay with someone you are not 100% into.

Reactions: 19
I DO NOT WANT TO SIDE WITH CARRIE but it does make me really sad that Oliver basically pretended on his social media for about four years like he wasn't in a relationship with her while she pined after him.
Theirs was a mutually beneficial relationship, a long one night stand where the person never goes home. So I can't really feel sorry for her or side with her.
She never seemed to have particular interest in him as a person and what he had to say or in bonding with his family, she was more into his looks. It nearly felt like he was the trophy boyfriend that she tried to put in front of the camera as much as possible.
Also I feel like this is karma, she replaced Pete for a hotter model dumping him when it was a sure thing. The same was done to her. She can't even play the victim too much or point the finger because she knows people remember about how she treated Pete. At least Ollie didn't slander her like she did Pete, so karma was quite good to her.

Reactions: 27
Also for the record, it's entirely possible she doesn't know anything about Oliver's posts until (unless) she stalked this thread. I don't think she follows him anymore, and I think she'd at least know better than to be checking his socials at this point.

Reactions: 7
One thing I remember is her talking about how long it was before her and Oliver were an official couple. It seems he didn't wait that length of time with his new girlfriend and she didn't wait at all with Joel, they were more or less engaged after the first date! Just makes it obvious that Oliver was never that serious about her and like she said in her vlog, you can't make someone love you but I do wonder if Oliver was ever IN love with her? Probably loved her more as a friend than a lover!

Also for the record, it's entirely possible she doesn't know anything about Oliver's posts until (unless) she stalked this thread. I don't think she follows him anymore, and I think she'd at least know better than to be checking his socials at this point.
Oh I'm sure she's still stalking him!

Reactions: 10
Also I feel like this is karma, she replaced Pete for a hotter model dumping him when it was a sure thing. The same was done to her. She can't even play the victim too much or point the finger because she knows people remember about how she treated Pete. At least Ollie didn't slander her like she did Pete, so karma was quite good to her.
Joel is almost as much of an oversharer as she is, if things end badly between them I reckon he’d badmouth her online. That particular karma could still be on its way for her 🤐

Reactions: 8
That particular karma could still be on its way for her 🤐
She'd deserve it. I always say don't give it if you can't take it. 😹😹

People seem to often forget how awful of a person she is and feel way too sorry for her.
Their relationship always looked weird to me. If she didn't get the recognition she wanted online she could have dumped him and kicked him out. But we know that she has a problem and cannot be alone. And a trophy boyfriend for special occasions and the occasional YouTube video is better than no boyfriend at all in her twisted little world.

The woman has severe issues because no normal person would be in relationships for over a decade without taking a real break. She should be having the time of her life rediscovering herself, her passions, maybe travelling alone, learning new things (like dancing) and healing in the process. Instead she jumped into a relationship with the most average Joe she could find because she knows he'll never leave.

Reactions: 13
What does Oli mean in that picture? I don't have Instagram so get all the goss from here 😂

Yeah it’s got to be a kick in the teeth when the man you were with and who, I don’t think it’s unfair to say, you were more keen on, dumps you and posts his more conventionally pretty girlfriend a lot… it had to sting… then again if Crabbie is OVERCOME WITH LOVE as she says she won’t care….

However I’m expecting an overcompensating post in 3 2 1

Reactions: 12
So I was scrolling through her IG to see if she had any posts left up about Oli's 30th (and wanted to see if they were narcissistic) and I stumbled across a photo of when she was in Hello Magazine in 2021. And she actually looks super pretty here.
https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/20210704116647/carrie-hope-fletcher-exclusive-interview/

I would also like to point out this quote:
'She was also bullied at school, and she tells how her brother, McFly’s Tom Fletcher paid for her to attend a private college with a performing arts centre'

So at least we have confirmation that he paid for something.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So I was scrolling through her IG to see if she had any posts left up about Oli's 30th (and wanted to see if they were narcissistic) and I stumbled across a photo of when she was in Hello Magazine in 2021. And she actually looks super pretty here.
https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/20210704116647/carrie-hope-fletcher-exclusive-interview/

I would also like to point out this quote:
'She was also bullied at school, and she tells how her brother, McFly’s Tom Fletcher paid for her to attend a private college with a performing arts centre'

So at least we have confirmation that he paid for something.
She always looks better without her glasses. I wonder why she doesn’t try contact lenses?

Reactions: 1
“My motto is you should never take criticism from people you would never go to for advice.” 😂😂😂

Contacts are a pain: they're expensive, they dry out the eyes, they're a nuisance.

I don't get why people always insist on contacts as if it was an easy fix. I destroyed my eyes with 10 years of contacts because of lame comments about my glasses and looking better without them. Carrie should stick to glasses, it's just a matter of finding a nice pair.

Reactions: 25
“My motto is you should never take criticism from people you would never go to for advice.” 😂😂😂

Contacts are a pain: they're expensive, they dry out the eyes, they're a nuisance.

I don't get why people always insist on contacts as if it was an easy fix. I destroyed my eyes with 10 years of contacts because of lame comments about my glasses and looking better without them. Carrie should stick to glasses, it's just a matter of finding a nice pair.
OK. Maybe she should try laser surgery then?

I wore contact lenses for years but now just wear glasses but I think the problem with Carrie is how un trendy her glasses are! She goes for weird styles.

I also wonder how bad her eyesight actually is? I could never occasionally not wear mine as I can’t see a bloody thing without them! I wouldn’t be able to walk onto a stage without them.

Are they going outside in those outfits?!
I’m cold for them.
I thought the same! Very summery outfits unless London is having a mini heatwave?!

Reactions: 2
Are they going outside in those outfits?!
I’m cold for them.
I assume this is an old picture from this summer, maybe one ocasion they got out all dressed up and came back a mess from having so much fun.

Reactions: 7
I wear contacts because I don’t suit my glasses I have a strong prescription so am limited.

I think glasses would suit her if she picked a frame that wasn’t so grandma ish

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.