Carrie Hope Fletcher #34 Cringe, ginge and too famous for Hinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously didn't make much of an impact šŸ˜‰
Hahaha, this.

I donā€™t believe Carrieā€™s version of events here in the slightest because itā€™s just not her personality type at all. Carrie is pretty forward with guys, if she really did meet Joel and her feelings were as powerful for him as she says, she wouldā€™ve pursued things in some way. Her situation with Jack when she was still technically with Alex, how things went down with Oliver whilst still being in a relationship with Pete. Carrie doesnā€™t quietly nurse secret crushes.

Reactions: 24
Clip of Carrie from behind walking in Croatia, clip of Carrie at the fair in Great Aunt Shirleyā€™s curtains, clip of Carrie on her phone on the tube, selfie of Joel with Carrie leaning on his shoulder, picture of the two of them with the cat

It says ā€œisnā€™t it amazing how one day someone walks into your life and you canā€™t imagine how you ever lived without themā€
Thank you for your service and saving me from a double ear removal and retina bleaching op

Reactions: 1
To be fair to Carrie she is in her panto villian costume, this isn't something she styled herself!
We know but she still looks somewhere between a Ginger version of Grotbags, and a washed up showgirl working in some back end of beyond cabaret bar featured on some Channel 5 late night kink documentary

Well that's probably what happens when you announce to the world that your future carreer passion is now your ghost-written books rather than musical theatre, as she said in one of her insta Q&As a few months ago.

Question was something like if you could only choose one of your three "jobs" (MT performer, writer, vlogger/influencer I guess), which would it be and she answered writer. So why would anybody be rushing to put musical theatre work her way, with that level of passion and commitment on show.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That's.....erm....that's alot. And also - something you would share ONLY privately, not with *everyone*?

This further proves, to me personally, that Carrie is not remotely invested in Joel as a human but purely how much smoke he can blow up her arse and how vocal he can be about how much he loves her. Weird.
I see the love bombing is still in full swing.

Joel would never keep something like that private as he wants valuation from everyone that he is the best boyfriend.
How long before Carrie find all this as nauseating as we do? He is still only a 3/10

She walked into his life 8 years ago, though, right? šŸ§
And she just kept walking...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah Lauren Byrne ended up as Miss Honey yet had taken a leaf from the Carrie entitled diva playbook.
Iā€™ll be watching both her and Rodneyā€™s career with interest
The differences between Carrie and Lauren (and Rodney) are acting talent, training, commitment to craft and a strong work ethic. All of which Carrie is lacking.

Reactions: 9
Can't believe how quickly we're blowing through this thread. It'll soon be time for CHF #35. Better get them thread title suggestions in quick guys. šŸ˜†

Interesting that Carrie hasn't had a free coat from Gi's new range that she's showing off šŸ¤” perhaps her audience aren't the target audience. But I noticed Rosie Ramsey has one, so you'd think Carrie would be grabbing a freebie too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so fun fact I walked past Joel yesterday in central London (around Trafalgar Square) and I kid you not I primarily recognised him by the tracksuit and hoodie he was wearing with the hood up šŸ™ƒ I mean he looks exactly how youā€™d imagine him just very much with that teenager around sixth form ā€œI can wear whatever I want now mumā€ vibe, but jeeez does this man own anything to wear other than tracksuits??
You've reminded me, I walked past Oliver a few months ago, never thought he was attractive from seeing him online but I've got to say he's quite eye-catching in real life, he's got a sort of "presence' if that makes any sense?

Reactions: 19
Interesting that Carrie hasn't had a free coat from Gi's new range that she's showing off šŸ¤” perhaps her audience aren't the target audience. But I noticed Rosie Ramsey has one, so you'd think Carrie would be grabbing a freebie too
Carrie rarely goes outdoors. Maybe a woodland walk once a year with her mum. Definitely not Regatta worthy haha. Besides, the coats etc aren't actually that visually appealing. More practical (as is with any outdoor clothing companies). Not quirky enough for ol' Carebear

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Damn, too late for "Carrot Top Fletcher" to be the new thread title šŸ˜‚

Carrot Top Fletcher and the Half-Dressed Prince
We're blowing through threads quicker than the Tories are blowing through Prime Ministers.

What i find funny is the picture of them and the cat is just a screenshot of his own story sharing it??? not even the origanum picture?? the effort is MINIMAL
The fact he keeps screenshots (presumably as well as original photos)... you just know he keeps everything, one of those people who keeps his ex's photos even after a break up. Ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He wouldn't delete anything after a breakup. Joel is the kind of creep that would keep the nudes he took of Carrie during their last holiday

• Sick
Reactions: 11
anyone else seen the tiktok of the woman who had to leave Heathers early as there was no TW of rape?
She has PTSD and was clearly struggling. Has put me off going too tbh.
She checked the TW sheet many times and it only mentioned suicide and flashing lights.
WHo here has seen it and can tell of the severity of the rape/SA scenes?
ta!
I was horrified by the lack of warning on the sheet.

the SA scene isnā€™t visually graphic at all (the 2 guys are in the back ground acting a bit like jerks). Itā€™s a song, you may or may not want to look up the lyrics, itā€™s called ā€˜youā€™re welcomeā€™ and then you can look up the song on YouTube if you feel ok after reading them. Thereā€™s later a joke casually dropped in that the heathers got out of date rape by volunteering Veronica for it. its not visually graphic but for some it might be worse as the lyrics are talking through the thought process of trying to escape, for some it might not be as triggering as itā€™s not visual. Either way itā€™s utterly disgusting itā€™s been missed off the trigger warning sheet

forgot to add Veronica takes their legs out, they land in a cow pat and she leaves without being assaulted but by then the lady had obviously been majorly triggered by the scene and the lyrics

edit - lyrics https://www.allmusicals.com/lyrics/heathers/yourewelcome.htm

the video, the audience laugh a little in places. the guys are dancing stupidly and its safe to assume those laughing have no history of SA.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

the SA scene isnā€™t visually graphic at all (the 2 guys are in the back ground acting a bit like jerks). Itā€™s a song, you may or may not want to look up the lyrics, itā€™s called ā€˜youā€™re welcomeā€™ and then you can look up the song on YouTube if you feel ok after reading them. Thereā€™s later a joke casually dropped in that the heathers got out of date rape by volunteering Veronica for it. its not visually graphic but for some it might be worse as the lyrics are talking through the thought process of trying to escape, for some it might not be as triggering as itā€™s not visual. Either way itā€™s utterly disgusting itā€™s been missed off the trigger warning sheet

the video, the audience laugh a little early on. the guys are dancing stupidly and its safe to assume those laughing have no history of SA.
Personally I did find it quite triggering and it made me very uncomfortable. I was trying to explain in a reply to the original q but couldn't get it right. You worded it really well here, for me it was the being put back in that situation of trying to escape that was really upsetting. Should definitely be a warning about it!

Reactions: 10
Personally I did find it quite triggering and it made me very uncomfortable. I was trying to explain in a reply to the original q but couldn't get it right. You worded it really well here, for me it was the being put back in that situation of trying to escape that was really upsetting. Should definitely be a warning about it!
I didnā€™t like the song ā€œblueā€ but I think Heathers went way too dark with ā€˜youā€™re welcomeā€™. I wonder how many people are put back in that situation when the hear those lyrics compared to blue. I havenā€™t seen Heathers in person so was really shocked to see their trigger sheet warned about gun violence but not that. Please donā€™t think Iā€™m dismissing gun violence but Iā€™m guessing far more people of the audience triggered by youā€™re welcome than ā€˜get off the darned fenceā€™ and the sound of a shot! If they are going to the effort of a trigger sheet how did they miss it SA off. I hope itā€™s been rectified. I tagged them in it and no doubt others did too

Reactions: 9
Giā€™s new Regatta range makes me smile. That brand is usually stocked in The Range aimed at the camping hiking crew - average age - retired

forgot to add Veronica takes their legs out, they land in a cow pat and she leaves without being assaulted but by then the lady had obviously been majorly triggered by the scene and the lyrics

the video, the audience laugh a little in places. the guys are dancing stupidly and its safe to assume those laughing have no history of SA.
Youā€™re welcome replaces a song called Blue (referring to balls) which they took out as too offensive for modern tastes šŸ¤”
It must be noted that after thereā€™s a scene where Veronica lures them into the woods with promise of a threesome.
Itā€™s all done very ā€˜comedicallyā€™ but I can see how it could be triggering and unsure how it stayed in. Having said that if it was changed theyā€™d have to scrap and rewrite a massive storyline.
The ā€˜suicideā€™ scene is far more shocking.
Itā€™s strange what we find amusing within the context of this show. Is bullying on the tw sheet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Giā€™s new Regatta range makes me smile. That brand is usually stocked in The Range aimed at the camping hiking crew - average age - retired

Youā€™re welcome replaces a song called Blue (referring to balls) which they took out as too offensive for modern tastes šŸ¤”
It must be noted that after thereā€™s a scene where Veronica lures them into the woods with promise of a threesome.
Itā€™s all done very ā€˜comedicallyā€™ but I can see how it could be triggering and unsure how it stayed in. Having said that if it was changed theyā€™d have to scrap and rewrite a massive storyline.
Itā€™s strange what we find amusing within the context of this show. Is bullying on the tw sheet?
No bullying wasnā€™t from what I can remember from the ladyā€™s video. It was really random what was, i think it was only 2 things listed and one of them was gun violence! I know you could say where would it end as people said it Should have drug use as thereā€™s a tiny mention of drugs, ED due to the bulimia scene etc but bullying is a big part, suicide (I think that was mention or mental health at least was). Yet they focused in on gun crime!

This is the video of the lady,

Warnings
please note this production includes haze, loud noises,flashing lights, strobe as well as themes of gun violence and suI ice (ok it wonā€™t let me use the word Iā€™m trying to type, the thing Martha tries to do from the bridge) Please speak to a member of staff if you have any concerns.

No bullying wasnā€™t from what I can remember from the ladyā€™s video. It was really random what was, i think it was only 2 things listed and one of them was gun violence! I know you could say where would it end as people said it Should have drug use as thereā€™s a tiny mention of drugs, ED due to the bulimia scene etc but bullying is a big part, suicide (I think that was mention or mental health at least was). Yet they focused in on gun crime!

This is the video of the lady,

Warnings
please note this production includes haze, loud noises,flashing lights, strobe as well as themes of gun violence and suI ice (ok it wonā€™t let me use the word Iā€™m trying to type, the thing Martha tries to do from the bridge) Please speak to a member of staff if you have any concerns.
So she only mentions Marthaā€™s attempted suicide - which we donā€™t see.
When I watched C in Heathers they had her attached to a noose pretending to be dead! Is that still in?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.