Carrie Hope Fletcher #34 Cringe, ginge and too famous for Hinge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I can totally understand why Oliver didn't post Carrie that much. Her fans are batshit and if you're quite a low-key, private, person I can't imagine anything worse than posting a picture of your SO knowing it's going to get some intense #couplegoals comments.

And then on the other extreme you've got Cloutchaser Montegue posting her and reposting her reposts at every opportunity. Honestly it's so uncomfortable how much he inserts himself into her business. Joel riding Carrie's coattails, who's riding on Tom's coattails, and now they're one big Human Centipede of Cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I personally alternate between glasses and contacts but it really annoys me to hear how people look better without glasses. To me it's like telling someone they'd look better with a different nose and they should get surgery to fix it. You have the eyes you have and just gotta live with them.

She did have a nice frame in the past, it was this one.
C634ILoWYAEFRAd.jpg

It might be very similar to what she has now, when I come to think of it😹😹. I guess it looked nice here and not like a granny because of everything else: longer hair that is looked after (not puffy and frizzy) and has her lovely natural colour and much much nicer makeup.

Carrie, next time you read here, this is a reminder of the times when you'd apply eyeshadow properly >
I think you could completely skip it but that's just my feedback, you're welcome. 🫢

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I personally alternate between glasses and contacts but it really annoys me to hear how people look better without glasses. To me it's like telling someone they'd look better with a different nose and they should get surgery to fix it. You have the eyes you have and just gotta live with them.

She did have a nice frame in the past, it was this one. View attachment 1614695
It might be very similar to what she has now, when I come to think of it😹😹. I guess it looked nice here and not like a granny because of everything else: longer hair that is looked after (not puffy and frizzy) and has her lovely natural colour and much much nicer makeup.

Carrie, next time you read here, this is a reminder of the times when you'd apply eyeshadow properly >
I think you could completely skip it but that's just my feedback, you're welcome. 🫢
In my opinion she does look better without glasses. It’s not an insult to say someone looks better without them. You seem overly sensitive.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
One thing I remember is her talking about how long it was before her and Oliver were an official couple. It seems he didn't wait that length of time with his new girlfriend and she didn't wait at all with Joel, they were more or less engaged after the first date! Just makes it obvious that Oliver was never that serious about her and like she said in her vlog, you can't make someone love you but I do wonder if Oliver was ever IN love with her? Probably loved her more as a friend than a lover!
Well as Carrie affirmed about love ‘when you know, you know’
So maybe Oliver just ‘knows’ with Alessia.
Doesn’t mean he didn’t have feelings for Carrie he’s just found ‘the one’
Just like Carrie now says SHE has

View attachment 1614357

This is the before

View attachment 1614365

And this is the after

Assuming there were some birthday cocktails 😅
Drawn to his shorts (sorry my eyes just strayed there) Alessia is in for a good night

• Haha
Reactions: 13
this is going to sound harsh but it’s true. if carrie didn’t rely on the privilege of her name alone for roles, her career could have lasted much longer. The fact she’s already peaked is insane. If she had committed herself to musical theatre like everyone else does meaning, regular voice lessons, working out and dance lessons, people wouldn’t think twice about hiring her. Ramin Karimloo is 44 and still getting cast as the hot young love interest. Casting will look at Carrie and see how she shows her age and level of fitness (i’m not bodyshaming here - it’s about being able to take on a super physical role) and hesitate hiring. MT is a tough environment , sometimes unfairly, but if you want a long lasting career, you’re supposed to commit 100%.

I say this out of genuine want for her to do better - I believe she has talent and could’ve had a much more impactful career if she’d given it her all. But she doesn’t take care of herself (mentally or physically) and certainly hasn’t taken care of her voice.

Reactions: 17
But I'm pretty sure she still managed to make it all about her when she posted about it.
Yeah I remember cringing at the video she took at the birthday party she threw for Oliver. He looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up.

Reactions: 8
So I was scrolling through her IG to see if she had any posts left up about Oli's 30th (and wanted to see if they were narcissistic) and I stumbled across a photo of when she was in Hello Magazine in 2021. And she actually looks super pretty here.
https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/20210704116647/carrie-hope-fletcher-exclusive-interview/

I would also like to point out this quote:
'She was also bullied at school, and she tells how her brother, McFly’s Tom Fletcher paid for her to attend a private college with a performing arts centre'

So at least we have confirmation that he paid for something.
So much nicer without glasses. She's a bleep but a naturally beautiful woman lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
this is going to sound harsh but it’s true. if carrie didn’t rely on the privilege of her name alone for roles, her career could have lasted much longer. The fact she’s already peaked is insane. If she had committed herself to musical theatre like everyone else does meaning, regular voice lessons, working out and dance lessons, people wouldn’t think twice about hiring her. Ramin Karimloo is 44 and still getting cast as the hot young love interest. Casting will look at Carrie and see how she shows her age and level of fitness (i’m not bodyshaming here - it’s about being able to take on a super physical role) and hesitate hiring. MT is a tough environment , sometimes unfairly, but if you want a long lasting career, you’re supposed to commit 100%.

I say this out of genuine want for her to do better - I believe she has talent and could’ve had a much more impactful career if she’d given it her all. But she doesn’t take care of herself (mentally or physically) and certainly hasn’t taken care of her voice.
Absolutely this! She admits she's a tit dancer, and can't handle physical warm-ups in some videos. Like, wouldn't you take that as a hint to try and better your stamina? She really limits herself with the roles she can get since she has no dance background.

Reactions: 2
I think Carrie is a difficult person to be around as a partner. Like, I’d be scared to do something wrong for a day like her birthday because she has high expectations. If her tone with Pete is any indication, she can be super nasty towards her boyfriends. What if Oliver just feels more comfortable with his new girlfriend because things are more easygoing? And please, don’t say Oh he could have left anytime - we all know that it’s not always that easy, and the the time between the first thought „Not sure if I want this anymore“ and an actual breakup can be a while. I know so many women who give their partners chance after chance because it’s not all unhappiness, and most people want their relationship to work. Just a thought though, as always, I have no clue what went down between these people.

Reactions: 19
At the end of the day, regardless how I feel or what I think of Carrie and Oliver or how insufferable I find them both, their just better off with other people. Nothing wrong with that, it happens. I think they wanted different things and that makes people grow apart, obviously none of us know exactly what happened, but like I said their better off with other people. I think if Carrie took the time after the breakup too sit and really work on herself, as hard an painful as that can be she would have been able to heal and see that too. But instead she tried to get another man as quickly as possible and it just happened to be Joel, and now their more insufferable than ever and Carrie is clearly unhinged. why? Because she never took the time for herself too heal and work through things. She’s headed for a massive breakdown, one day it will all hit her and come crashing down because she never took the time to work through her pain and problems.

Reactions: 12
Are they going outside in those outfits?!
I’m cold for them.
these are obvs old pictures - he’s saying that he wants a similar night to the night in the pictures, and that if they don’t end up ad drunk as they did in the pictures he will have failed

Tbh I can totally understand why Oliver didn't post Carrie that much. Her fans are batshit and if you're quite a low-key, private, person I can't imagine anything worse than posting a picture of your SO knowing it's going to get some intense #couplegoals comments.

And then on the other extreme you've got Cloutchaser Montegue posting her and reposting her reposts at every opportunity. Honestly it's so uncomfortable how much he inserts himself into her business. Joel riding Carrie's coattails, who's riding on Tom's coattails, and now they're one big Human Centipede of Cringe.
This! There may be an element of Oliver is more suited to his new gf and posts her more because it’s a more natural relationship. But I do think there was an element of the imbalance in their relationship that stopped him posting about Carrie. With alessia he can be way more chilled because there aren’t screaming teenagers crying over the perfection of every post so he might be able to feel more real?

Maybe I’m being too lenient on him, but I really think rather than being “ashamed” of Carrie, there was a struggle to feel like he fit there? There have been hundreds of posts about how he never shared her interests and how different they were. Where as, from his few posts about his new girlfriend, they seem to slot together in a way that makes more sense. And so he can share those parts of his life because the way alessia shares hers is more in his comfort zone than the notorious oversharer

View attachment 1614357

This is the before

View attachment 1614365

And this is the after

Assuming there were some birthday cocktails 😅
Like if oli had shared something like this about carrie, Carrie would have done a full video detailing every moment between pic 1 and pic 2 to explain just how they ended up looking like pic 2. No part of the day/night would be kept private. So I don’t blame him for not wanting to share too much about Carrie at the time. After all, she shared enough for both of them!

Reactions: 25
Oliver and his new GF seem to be better matched and Carrie and Joel also seem to be better matched in my opinion, I think they will last. I also think as work seems to be drying up that they will open their own musical theatre talent school, something along that track

Reactions: 12
Oliver and his new GF seem to be better matched and Carrie and Joel also seem to be better matched in my opinion, I think they will last. I also think as work seems to be drying up that they will open their own musical theatre talent school, something along that track
Now that you say it I can totally see her and Joel opening up their own musical theater school. Especially Carrie saying she wants to move, I can see them getting a house together somewhere and opening up their own school.

Reactions: 4
long time lurker, first time posting on this thread. I've been seeing comped/heavily discounted seats for CCC so it really can't be selling well

Reactions: 6
Yeah I remember cringing at the video she took at the birthday party she threw for Oliver. He looked like he wanted the ground to swallow him up.
It’s right near the end where they’re singing happy birthday and she’s leans in for a kiss, he’s lent backwards and you can see her saying something like “give me a kiss” and he reluctantly gives in that gets me!🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s right near the end where they’re singing happy birthday and she’s leans in for a kiss, he’s lent backwards and you can see her saying something like “give me a kiss” and he reluctantly gives in that gets me!🙈
Oh my god, how embarrassing. 💀🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.