Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are perfect for each other in some senses. This reminds me of how Carrie makes every happy birthday post to someone else about herself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Consistent adventures"

His word choices and use of punctuation are honestly bizarre. He and Carrie should write a book together because their language skills are very on par.

Plunged Into Happiness: Six Minute Soulmates
By Cassie Faith Arrows and Joy Monologues-about-my-GIRLFRIEND

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s like Carrie - needing to live in that echo chamber where only opinions that align with his own are allowed.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1460406

More feedback for Joel to thank
Usually I would disagree with criticising someone directly on their posts where they can't help seeing it, but in this case I hope more people keep calling him out as what he did is just so rude, he needs the problems with this behaviour pointed out to him or he'll just get worse and alienate himself from his colleagues

Reactions: 18
IMG_20220731_164012.jpg

I was just scrolling through the comments of THE tiktok video and Joel keeps answering over and over again (and Carrie keeps liking the comments) after a whole f*cking week. I will say it again: this is such an interesting behaviour for someone who claims 24/7 to live and let live.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1460431
I was just scrolling through the comments of THE tiktok video and Joel keeps answering over and over again (and Carrie keeps liking the comments) after a whole f*cking week. I will say it again: this is such an interesting behaviour for someone who claims 24/7 to live and let live.
Bet he ran to her page to see the "recent bra pic" 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Carrie girl get out while you still can! Joel is a giant creep. Making someone else's wedding about a girlfriend of twoish months is absolutely a major red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This genuinely feels like a comedy beat you'd see in a movie called like "The Rebound" or something where 2 months in your overly attached, clingy new rebound boyfriend interjects at someone else's wedding to declare YOUR love to the world while everyone cringes. It's so inappropriate.

Can you imagine what their friends must think? He must live in an echo chamber like Carrie where I'm sure even if anyone close to him suggests "hey man maybe that's a bit selfish to commandeer half your congratulations post to gush about your own 2 month relationship and maybe the couple doesn't appreciate that because it's insane and inappropriate to compare to your friends on their wedding day" he'd probably say like "I'm just celebrating love. My love shouldn't take away from theirs at all." or something

Reactions: 20
I swear, Carrie and that relationship is like the biggest part of his personality at this point. It feels like he is not even a real person.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
MUST DEFEND CARRIE, MUST PROVE I AM HER SOULMATE (because then she will be even more all over me) MUST BE UNPROFESSIONAL AND ARGUE WITH THE HATERZ ON SOCIAL MEDIA (because then carrier will be even more all over me for being her knight In shining armour)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine the tantrum that the two Ass Crack Twins would throw if someone made their Disney Princess wedding all about them

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also what an awful vibe that a woman who preaches and screams about body positivity and gets paid to advertise mental health charities is liking a comment that says "how would you feel if someone said you looked gross in your bra photo." Neither of the Ass Crack Twins puts any thought into how they use social media, it's just barreling through with no abandon

Reactions: 29
I HATE seeing videos of someone making a bit dramatic proposal during someone else’s wedding. Now can totally see Joel doing that. If he’s so loved up with Carrie,great, but make a post about her and a separate post about your friend’s wedding.

Reactions: 12
Wait it so Carrie wasn’t at the wedding but Joel made a post about the wedding and included a pic of him and carrie(had to
Scroll to see it) and talked about her in the caption?!?! That’s super weird!
This is what I was thinking. If Carrie had been there and the photo of the two of them was from the wedding, it would still be incredibly weird but it would make a bit more sense. But the fact that she wasn't even there and he's still making his friend's wedding about his own two month relationship...?

Reactions: 18
This is what I was thinking. If Carrie had been there and the photo of the two of them was from the wedding, it would still be incredibly weird but it would make a bit more sense. But the fact that she wasn't even there and he's still making his friend's wedding about his own two month relationship...?
Totally weird! When I saw the caption I thought it would be the photo of him and Carrie would be from the wedding. Int may have been since it’s just a silhouette but don’t think so but the sound of it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.