Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could just see Crabbie frantically scrubbing her social media of Goyle if Jamie Muscato ever wanted to date her, for example
Which is why it’s a good thing he’s in a private relationship with a person who won’t even name drop him when she’s mentioning her boyfriend.

Reactions: 3
Carrie will struggle to find a normal relationship. The guy will Google her name and realise she's got a habit of going on rants about her exes and it ruins their name

Reactions: 12

Just stumbled across Carrie's Spotlight. It seems wild to me that, at 29 years old, her playing age is still listed as 18 to 30 years!
To play devils advocate a moment….

I know of someone who’s older(I think they’re at least 36) than both myself (32) and Carrie who’s playing age is still listed as 18-35. They definitely look at lot older than 18 so I’m guessing it’s just an industry thing.

Reactions: 4
I leave tattle for a week, and we’re already at a new thread? See Carrie, if YOU were truly enjoying your vacation, you would even think of coming on here during it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She thinks she looks 18 🤣. Babe really took being Challenge 30’d to a whole different level of straw clutching. She’s also said her hair is long but that picture has it short…if she’s updated it to her hair growing out why hasn’t she changed hair colour to red… after all the imaginary person said her hair colour was natural!

also she can do one accent… her own 🤣 so talented!

Car driving licence… didn’t she say she hasn’t drove since she passed? Like girl probs needs to re do it… legally she has a licence but kinda stretching it. My brother got Cs in all his GCSEs and for years had 8 GCSEs A*-C on his CV… same vibes. 😂😂

I thought she prided herself on not having a drivers license?
She passed and then never drove again if I remember right… what a waste of money and the instructors time if she was so adamant that “you don’t need a car”

Reactions: 3
She passed and then never drove again if I remember right… what a waste of money and the instructors time if she was so adamant that’ll “you don’t need a car”
So in reality she can’t drive safely yet is so desperate for “skills” she puts it on her CV. Oh dear.

Reactions: 11
🤢🤢 at both of them!

Crabbie and Goyle #30: The consistent adventures of ick

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To play devils advocate a moment….

I know of someone who’s older(I think they’re at least 36) than both myself (32) and Carrie who’s playing age is still listed as 18-35. They definitely look at lot older than 18 so I’m guessing it’s just an industry thing.
Yeah, it's pretty common in theatre. On stage there's a much wider margin for the age of characters you might be able to land because the audience is mostly sat so far away that you can get away with that more easily than on TV/in film. Most of the Mean Girls musical's cast were like 30 playing 16-18.

I feel like Carrie would be unable to make that distinction though or realise there's still a limit on that and she'd be auditioning for TV parts playing teen roles or still trying to play 18 at the age of 46. And it's telling that she's eager to play younger but playing a character more than a year older is completely out of the question.

Reactions: 1
Also what an awful vibe that a woman who preaches and screams about body positivity and gets paid to advertise mental health charities is liking a comment that says "how would you feel if someone said you looked gross in your bra photo." Neither of the Ass Crack Twins puts any thought into how they use social media, it's just barreling through with no abandon
She’s a hypocrite through and through.

I thought she prided herself on not having a drivers license?
But driving stresses her out so much she doesn’t do it.

Reactions: 1

Hopefully this works. Here's Goyle in all his 3 second glory on that Dreams advert his spotlight mentioned

Edit Edit: ha boy's got mooves - Michael Jackson bbc3 advert

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I trust her to drive as much as I trust myself, and I got told by a medical progressional that it’s not safe for me to even learn.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whatever the next thread title is, I would *love* for it to include the Ass Crack Twins (or alternatively, the Half-Butt Prints)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.