Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I HATE seeing videos of someone making a bit dramatic proposal during someone else’s wedding. Now can totally see Joel doing that. If he’s so loved up with Carrie,great, but make a post about her and a separate post about your friend’s wedding.
People ACTUALLY propose at other peoples weddings? I’d actually say no if that ever happened to me wtf

honestly what is wrong with people

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't even see this comment, I went to like it and reply but I don't see it 😐
Ah, I see they are all being deleted. I went and made a throwaway account just to comment myself, but clearly it will be deleted lol. They really are perfect for each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1460431
I was just scrolling through the comments of THE tiktok video and Joel keeps answering over and over again (and Carrie keeps liking the comments) after a whole f*cking week. I will say it again: this is such an interesting behaviour for someone who claims 24/7 to live and let live.
Thank you for bringing these comments to my attention 😊 wasn’t aware that another minion had tried to clap back. I’ve also responded because bleeping go away 😂 I expect to be blocked soon.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
From what I can remember I think it was Tom who told her to watch Drive to Survive and she became a fan from that… I still remember that horrible, cringey song she made for Lando Norris 😩
It's women like this that really do my head in and make life so much more difficult for women like me who actually like sport. Obsessing over a sport for 5 mins because it was the 'in thing' or because they fancy one of the players/athletes/drivers. She'd be all over lawn bowls if that was the top show on Netflix.
I've been watching F1 since I was 6/7, i've been going to football since I was 8/9 and had a season ticket for 10 years, yet I get comments of 'You only watch it because you fancy them' or 'You only watch because we're doing well' and it's all because of people like her. It does my head in. I probably know more about the vast majority of sports than most men, but get treated like I'm some sort of idiot because of Carrie and the other bandwagon jumpers.
Carrie you might want to post something on socials about the Women's Euro final so you can jump on that bandwagon too if we win!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know someone warned about this a while ago, but be careful when you comment on their posts and admit to it on here. Not just because we’re supposed to leave it at Tattle, but also because we know that Carrie reads here. Don’t give them any chance to dox you or make a statement about what mean haters we all are :)

Reactions: 19
Has he turned off insta comments?
Edit: sorry was my internet connection, will probably delete this comment 😂

Reactions: 2
I would be willing to bet that he asked the couple if he could get a +1 and this is his way of showing how salty he is not to spend someone else’s day snogging the face off his SOULMATE.

Reactions: 7
So was Carrie really not invited to that wedding? Doesnt that make Joel's post even more of an asshole move then? Like, yeah congrats on your wedding and all, but here's ME and MY soulmate whom you didn't invite, let's celebrate happiness everyone!!!

I would be willing to bet that he asked the couple if he could get a +1 and this is his way of showing how salty he is not to spend someone else’s day snogging the face off his SOULMATE.
Jinx! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They’ve been together 2 months. Unlikely they were even together when wedding invitations were sent out. Even if invitations were sent out 2 months ago personally I wouldn’t have invited her anyway. Many people stick to only
Inviting couples who are married/live together/been together ove a year.

Reactions: 20
They’ve been together 2 months. Unlikely they were even together when wedding invitations were sent out. Even if invitations were sent out 2 months ago personally I wouldn’t have invited her anyway. Many people stick to only
Inviting couples who are married/live together/been together ove a year.
Yeah but this is Joel who also felt he should have been invited to the Fletcher family trip to Disney so :D After dating Carrie for a month!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So just to sum up Carrie and Joel’s social media over the past week:
• 25 grid posts
• 12 of them being videos/reels
• Joel’s arse crack
• Promotion of Carrie’s children’s novel
• Carrie’s bare arse
• Reposting their coworkers
• Carrie and Joel snogging
• Joel in neon speedos
• Raising donations for a friend with cancer(!?)
• More snogging
• Cats
• Arguing with strangers online
• Bikini pics
• Promotion of Carrie’s new role in a pantomime
• S N O G G I N G

Did I miss anything??
This was last week.

Then consider everything from this week.

More twists than a soap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also what an awful vibe that a woman who preaches and screams about body positivity and gets paid to advertise mental health charities is liking a comment that says "how would you feel if someone said you looked gross in your bra photo." Neither of the Ass Crack Twins puts any thought into how they use social media, it's just barreling through with no abandon
This is a very good point

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.