Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never understood anyone who write massive performative captions on instagram posts. Maybe it’s because I’m not in the public eye but if anyone close to me was writing these kind of posts, I’d question why they are needing this validation and needing people to know that they’re in love. By all mean feel what you’re feeling but posting to this extent to a bunch of strangers, consistently is just baffling to me. From a pyschological view, it’s like why do they want their personalities and acting careers to be about their new relationship?

Reactions: 19
Lol, all comments are gone.
He is such a martyr. If the comments are “mean” he will react and play victim.
But if they aren’t quite mean enough and hit a little too close to home he is super speedy to delete. No doubt so Carrie isn’t able to see them and see there is sense in them.

Reactions: 14
Carrie Hope Fletcher #30 - Crabbie and Goyle Wedding (Post) Crashers

Reactions: 3
It’s the creepy kissing for me. There’s just something cringe about them together.

when she was with Pete and to an extend when with Oliver she was mega private about their relationship. I don’t think in anything I saw she and Pete ever kissed on camera. But with Joel it’s uncomfortable in your face. There’s less PDA/sedual scenes in love island.

Reactions: 9
I could just see Crabbie frantically scrubbing her social media of Goyle if Jamie Muscato ever wanted to date her, for example

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the creepy kissing for me. There’s just something cringe about them together.

when she was with Pete and to an extend when with Oliver she was mega private about their relationship. I don’t think in anything I saw she and Pete ever kissed on camera. But with Joel it’s uncomfortable in your face. There’s less PDA/sedual scenes in love island.
I remember one time Carrie filmed her and Oliver kissing when she came home from work and he definitely seemed uncomfortable to have that filmed. I don't think any of her exes saw the need to upload PDA online

Reactions: 12
I remember one time Carrie filmed her and Oliver kissing when she came home from work and he definitely seemed uncomfortable to have that filmed. I don't think any of her exes saw the need to upload PDA online
Since she's with Joel I feel that this is truly what she always wanted: a boyfriend who will upload all that PDA online and declare his love for her publicly, every day.

Reactions: 14
Since she's with Joel I feel that this is truly what she always wanted: a boyfriend who will upload all that PDA online and declare his love for her publicly, every day.
I don't think she wants all the kissing videos uploaded because she looks so uncomfortable in them. Pictures are slightly different/more acceptable. The videos are weird

Reactions: 7
I don't think she wants all the kissing videos uploaded because she looks so uncomfortable in them. Pictures are slightly different/more acceptable. The videos are weird
It seems to be like he’s over showing off that he’s her bf so that’s why he’s posting all the kissing videos. Of course every relationship is different. She seemed very private when with Pete to the point sometimes didn’t know they were actually a couple. But then the Joel relationship is like complete opposite. Nothing wrong with wanting take pics/videos but whole social media doesn’t need to see

Reactions: 2
I honestly believe he asks Carrie if he can film those kissing videos for his Instagram but it's actually so he can watch them when he goes home

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.