Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220731-143254~2.png

Carries fans creating a fantasy where Joel and Carrie have been friends for years to justify their creepy actions. Knowing of someone and saying hi once doesn't make you friends

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I just can't get over their behaviour on their public socials... I'm not big into the MT side of things, but I remember finding Christy Altomare's instagram when she was first cast as Anistasia and it's a world of difference how she runs/ran her account compared to these two losers. It's professional yet personable, she posts lots of BTS and lives but it all feels so focused and she clearly loves sharing her projects. Crabbe and Goyle really need to learn how to manage themselves online and grow up

Reactions: 7
Wait it so Carrie wasn’t at the wedding but Joel made a post about the wedding and included a pic of him and carrie(had to
Scroll to see it) and talked about her in the caption?!?! That’s super weird! If he must make gushy posts about Carrie fine but don’t make it on the post that should be only dedicated to your friend’s wedding!

he’s punching with her and he knows it. But definitely giving this is his first girlfriend vibes!!

Reactions: 14
Its kind of ironic, that Joel and Carrie are so vocal about unrealistic body expectations but at the same time promoting such unrealistic relationship "goals".
I think both things are harmful especially for younger people. Its not normal to throw around words like Soulmate and stuff after 2 months together. I would feel very umcomfortable if my child would think this love bombing is normal oder expected in a relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️
never even thought about that but you are so right. It’s such an unhealthy example.

Reactions: 9
I wonder how much money she wasted on McLaren F1 merch for her to never really show an interest again

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just reading the wiki bit on here abojt Oliver break up. I thought she posted thag they remained friends and was an amicable break up. Clearly not if she’s saying he walked out without warning and she’s heartbroken.
least she got to keep the cat

Reactions: 1
I wonder how much money she wasted on McLaren F1 merch for her to never really show an interest again
Did Oli like F1? I don't know if the F1 stuff was before or after the breakup but maybe she had her eyes set on someone who liked F1 and wanted to drop subliminal messages or tried to get their attention...

Did Oli like F1? I don't know if the F1 stuff was before or after the breakup but maybe she had her eyes set on someone who liked F1 and wanted to drop subliminal messages or tried to get their attention...
F1 was during her relationship with oli. Not sure if he liked it or not

From what I can remember I think it was Tom who told her to watch Drive to Survive and she became a fan from that… I still remember that horrible, cringey song she made for Lando Norris 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From what I can remember I think it was Tom who told her to watch Drive to Survive and she became a fan from that… I still remember that horrible, cringey song she made for Lando Norris 😩
That song pops into my head when I try to sleep at night 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm gonna completely honest. I thought she only talked about it for the free stuff lol

And I have blocked that song from my memory. That was not a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What song? 🤣🤣
It was to the tune of Copacabana and it went something like “His name is Lando, he’s Lando Norris” and then I can’t remember the rest 😂 I don’t think she realised chants aren’t really a thing in F1 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Honestly I bet the couple wouldn't have invited Joel to their wedding these days if they knew it would turn into him centering it about his own Loving out Loud. Wedding invites go out so far in advance so they got kinda stuck having him there

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.