Carrie Hope Fletcher #29 Where’s my career? It’s behind you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie reposted it so in a way she is no better.
They deserve each other quite frankly.

Reactions: 22
The only time Carrie has acknowledged Bradley’s wedding, despite them presumably being some degree of friends.

Reactions: 10
It's going to be hard to have 'consistent adventures' if you're both working for the remainder of the year.

Also lol at 'soul mate'. I'd let him off for using those naff words if they'd been together for like three years minimum. But for a two month relationship? Oooft. Cheesy af. He's going to use terms like 'my person' or 'my forever person' isn't he? 😩

Reactions: 18
Every time he posts it becomes clear that he was a virgin before Carrie. It's like it's his first ever relationship and he doesn't know how to handle it. Comparing your friends wedding to your 2 month relationship is insane

Anyone know why the thread for Joel was deleted?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
My child’s dad saw Carrie and Joel out walking this morning. I asked if they were loving out loud at the time…

just walking apparently. I feel let down. We were promised loving out loud. Where is the loving out loud?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
“Yeah happy wedding day mate but you’re not special, I HAVE A SOUL MATE TOO, SEE??”
It will be so awks if they break up and Joel feels like he has to delete the post celebrating his best friends wedding because it’s 90% about his ex.

Reactions: 25
I’m betting money that one of carries complaints about Oliver was how he was inconsistent (in whatever form) and Joel is trying to highlight that he is the better man for her because he isn’t.

They’re children.

Reactions: 16
Hi Carrie! 👋🏼👋
It's so weird (not) that she posted now! The wedding was days ago. Joel put it on his story days ago. It's been hours since that nauseating post from Goyle. There's absolutely no reason for her to have waited this long to acknowledge her friend getting married.

Reactions: 12
Omg thank God Carrie wasn't invited to the wedding or Joel absolutely would have taken it upon himself to propose during the couple's first dance. He is so grim!!! Every post must get some serious eye rolls from his friends and colleagues at this point

• Haha
  • Wow
My child’s dad saw Carrie and Joel out walking this morning. I asked if they were loving out loud at the time…

just walking apparently. I feel let down. We were promised loving out loud. Where is the loving out loud?!
don’t encourage them, they’ll start dry humping eachother in the middle of the road

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
she deffo saw us talking about body neutrality on here after all her preachy body positivity tit lmaoooo
Can someone explain if I'm missing something, but the 'health isn't a moral requirement ' comment, is she basically saying health isn't important or an individuals responsibility?

Reactions: 1
Joel knows full well that's a crappy post. All that chat about the post being about "happiness" is his way of trying to head off any criticism. He's just *happy* okay and you're just a meany hater if you point out he's been an absolute ass hat to his supposed best friend by making a congratulations post about himself.

Reactions: 11
Its kind of ironic, that Joel and Carrie are so vocal about unrealistic body expectations but at the same time promoting such unrealistic relationship "goals".
I think both things are harmful especially for younger people. Its not normal to throw around words like Soulmate and stuff after 2 months together. I would feel very umcomfortable if my child would think this love bombing is normal oder expected in a relationship 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Can someone explain if I'm missing something, but the 'health isn't a moral requirement ' comment, is she basically saying health isn't important or an individuals responsibility?
I took it to mean that having poor health (for whatever reason) doesn’t make you a bad person.

And I’m extrapolating now but I thought it was probably linked to people making comments on other’s weight in the interest of “health concerns”. As well as people automatically assuming that fat people are lazy. We’re taught that thin = good and fat = bad when actually being fat doesn’t make you bad person. To me it’s trying to move away from wrapping up your self worth in your appearance.

(As I say that was extrapolating and I may have totally gotten the wrong end of the stick!!)

Reactions: 10
Bradley reposted Carrie's story congratulating him, but hasn't shared or even liked Joel's post, nor has Olivia. I don't blame them, it's disgustingly rude🤮 and a bit awkward when Joel and Olivia are coworkers!

Edit: now Bradley AND Olivia have shared Carrie's story but completely ignored Joel's post 🍿🍿
Also I want to add that they both seem like lovely people and I've seen Bradley in les mis twice and he's fantastic- I'm so happy for them and the photos are gorgeous! Just a shame their names are involved in this trainwreck, I bet they're relieved now that both Joel and Carrie weren't at the wedding as their behaviour would have been unbearable

Last edited:
It's so weird (not) that she posted now! The wedding was days ago. Joel put it on his story days ago. It's been hours since that nauseating post from Goyle. There's absolutely no reason for her to have waited this long to acknowledge her friend getting married.
Well there was.
It was a photo of a beautiful couple at their perfect wedding she didn’t attend. Why would she post it? The inappropriate link to HER and HER ‘perfect’ relationship made it so much more interesting 🙄

Reactions: 1
Some feedback is in 😂
I couldn’t see this comment on the post so I went back to look and found this… (the person who said “your comment will be deleted” is the original commenter in this quoted post).

To be fair, if he’s actually sticking to his guns and not engaging, just blocking and deleting comments then good for him.

8863769D-9E85-4A4A-A0F5-BE0E3AC647AD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.