Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, Georgina and Lauren are very attractive girls and both playing the same role. The idea isn't that Cinderella is ugly, but that she's unfairly judged by narrow minded people who only look that way because they've all had plastic surgery

Reactions: 7
Updates for anyone interested, my mum saw Cinderella tonight as I said before. She left half way through the show 🤣 she’s never done anything like that before but she said it was absolutely dreadful! Apparently lots of other people left. She’s fuming haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah, that last post was....something. She could at least have said something about being method to cover it up. If she can't leave the character at the theatre, that's her problem and no one else's.

She totally ripped that off from Once Upon a Time. 100%.
Indiana Jones did it first 😂

Reactions: 2
Sorry if it has already been mentioned before but has she borrowed The Stepmother's belt from the Cinderella Costume Department? 🤣

Screenshot_20220405_235041.jpg
Screenshot_20220405_235015.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Yes we know you’re a goofball Carrie, but please, please put your tongue away. Nobody needs to see it.

How and why is she touching every MALE in that photo at once! Embarrassing 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These goofy poses are really getting on my nerves, just smile normally for once 🙄

Reactions: 10
These goofy poses are really getting on my nerves, just smile normally for once 🙄
Yeah, I think she just tries to hard. I actually really liked her dress, I didn’t like the belt she put over it, but I liked the dress. It was somewhat different that what she normally wears, it was more sexy and her age rather than her usual outfits which I just feel like age her. Also she wore those same damn shoes🤦🏻‍♀️ But I thought she looked quite nice, but then she kept sticking her tongue out🤦🏻‍♀️ Fml why?! Don’t try so hard, just be yourself and enjoy yourself, don‘t try to act a certain way or play it up for others or social media.

Reactions: 12
Yes we know you’re a goofball Carrie, but please, please put your tongue away. Nobody needs to see it.
She has a habit of ruining what could be nice group photos for everyone else by shoving out her MASSIVE TONGUE. I hope she brushes it at least when doing her teeth.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.