Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIP to anyone who dates Carrie and will inevitably get their name dragged through the mud publicly in some way when they break up.

Remember that "Trips with Exes" post she made where she MENTIONS Pete's full name (and Alex but who cares), lists photos and videos of them from Instagram and says she can't remember vacationing with them because "maybe it's traumatic and my brain is blocking it out, maybe not? Draw your own conclusions!" So irresponsible. It was something you write in your private diary. No wonder Pete changed his name.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Just saw this on Twitter…
She wasn’t tagged by him
She really didn’t have to reply.
This draws more attention to the op
I think we have our answer as to how she feels about the article right there.

Future dates apply with caution!

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised she claims she hasn't seen/read it. She's widely known to search for her name across social media etc. to see what's being said about her.

Reactions: 2
Ironically there's another post on the Daily Mail about identifying undercover narcissists, including being one yourself. The Carrie Checklist.

• 'Do you sometimes feel threatened, inferior, stupid or undermined by what others say or do,' she said. 'And in turn get nasty and maybe even use your knowledge about them against them?,' she asked.
  • 'Do you spend a lot of time on other people’s business and affairs and are jealous about their achievements, material possessions, family, looks etc,' she said. 'You may spend a similar amount of time thinking about how much others envy you,' she said.
  • 'Do you jump on every charity challenge or event and get super passionate and involved, desperate to be seen as the most helpful, most caring, most invested,' she said.
  • We all carry trauma, however, narcissists tend to use their own baggage to gain social capital, Ronia said. She explained that people who exhibit narcissistic traits might tell their sob story on repeat, to anyone that will listen, in order to gain validation and the hope someone will care for them.
  • 'Do you just not have the time and patience to deal with anybody else’s "drama"?' Ronia asked.

Reactions: 8
RIP to anyone who dates Carrie and will inevitably get their name dragged through the mud publicly in some way when they break up.

Remember that "Trips with Exes" post she made where she MENTIONS Pete's full name (and Alex but who cares), lists photos and videos of them from Instagram and says she can't remember vacationing with them because "maybe it's traumatic and my brain is blocking it out, maybe not? Draw your own conclusions!" So irresponsible. It was something you write in your private diary. No wonder Pete changed his name.
I liked Pete, I know he had his problems (who doesn’t) but I felt like they were better suited together than her and Oliver ever were. I’m not condoning his anger problems, but the way Carrie treated him and talked down to him didn’t help him or his issues. I understand breakups suck and are heartbreaking, and I’m not sure what happened between them exactly so I’m not going too take sides because I don’t know the full truth, but why can’t she just keep her mouth shut and keep things off social media about it? It’s fine too talk about it all you want with family, friends and a therapist, but social media is not the place to put it. She needs to get help from a professional, like a therapist so she can work on herself and heal and she also needs to set some boundaries when it comes to social media.

Reactions: 7
Pete came across as really loving and caring for Carrie. I know someone's public image does not necessarily reflect the way they are in real life - and if, as Carrie says, there were anger issues and smashing things up, etc. maybe the breakup was for the best. But he is, at least on paper, an example of what Carrie says she wants (someone who is really romantic and adores her, etc.) and yet when she had that she wasn't grateful for it

Reactions: 11
Carrie is the Taylor Swift of musical theatre.

Except the ex's end up in books not songs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That Daily Mail story is now the first result if you google Carrie Hope Fletcher :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She has “

Lmao I never believed she had “traumatic experiences” in Disneyland Paris. She took those same boyfriends to Disney World, and kept going back. Especially when she was that petty about it on sm.

Reactions: 4
Her reaction really tells us all we need to know. If she was mortified about an article like that, she'd post it about asap. And mark my words, as soon as Oliver is publicly seen with a new girlfriend, Carrie will imply that he cheated on her. Right now she can't say that (if it's true) without proof. God, this breakup really did a number on her

Reactions: 5
Hi all - very long time lurker, and very long time ‘fan’ of Carrie. Got triggered by someone saying something about that ‘Trips with Exes’ post she did, so I had to go back to re-read it myself.

Honestly, the best part of the whole post was her saying that she didn’t remember much about DLP and that was probably her brain trying to protect her from trauma. Incredible. Maybe the reason you don’t remember, Carrie, is because you live your life making sure everyone is watching you. It’s no surprise that you can’t remember the thing you did without a camera, because to you, it can’t be that important.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.