Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The key is not to wait until we're 978 posts into a thread.
You want to get in earlier with your thread title suggestions, around the 350 post mark. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/carrie-...-cringe-and-in-q-as-she-loves-a-whinge.27884/

TLDR:
  • Still posts vague breakup inspiration posts on her insta story every day/posts pandering stuff about feeling down and being brave and """sending support to everyone else who's hurting rn too"""
  • Still insists she's dyed her hair red and reinvented herself (watch out for girls with red hair etc) as if she did it with a £10 dark red box dye in her bathroom when she actually got a semi-permanently ginger-ish colour at a professional salon
  • Won What's On Stage Award but didn't get nominated for a single Olivier - essentially all of Cinderella got "snubbed" except for the stepmother for supporting actress (I say "snubbed" because being snubbed implies it's good enough to win Oliviers.........)
  • Didn't post anything about Buzz's birthday when we all know she can't do a single thing without posting about it online
  • Posting looooots of gifted and #ad stuff lately in between all the breakup posts and Q&A's. Got called out for not posting about current events on here, posted like one thing about Ukraine, then went straight back to talking about herself and all the stuff she's been sent
  • Got Covid. And boy don't we know it.
  • Constantly posted about testing positive and staying at home and not being at work (lol when's she ever in?) as if she's the first person to ever have Covid, then posted a passive aggressive story "thanking" everyone for their "covid advice" but she's listening to her management
  • Keeps doing Q&A's where she obviously sends herself questions. Generally very unprofessional in her replies, including tagging a former boss in a post about rumours (more precisely, the rumour that she slept with him to get a role)
  • Is definitely still reading here so hi Carrie feel free to add anything I missed <3
But for real, add anything I forgot!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Those lockdown videos were always so weird. They had zero romantic chemistry, they always came across as cousins who were roommates in those videos. Carrie would always look vaguely bored and mildly irritated at Oliver in them, while Oliver seemed almost oblivious to her blasé attitude and was always in his own little world. I wouldn't be surprised if Oliver loved Carrie, but was never IN love with her. There was zero chemistry.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those lockdown videos were always so weird. They had zero romantic chemistry, they always came across as cousins who were roommates in those videos. Carrie would always look vaguely bored and mildly irritated at Oliver in them, while Oliver seemed almost oblivious to her blasé attitude and was always in his own little world. I wouldn't be surprised if Oliver loved Carrie, but was never IN love with her. There was zero chemistry.
You might say they took some inspiration from George Michael and Maeby?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This! This is exactly what I mean when I say I got such a weird vibe from them, zero romantic chemistry and they just seemed so weird to me.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I didn’t watch 99% of those lockdown videos but I watch one or two and there was no chemistry. I’m not expecting them to be all over each other in a YouTube video but just the way they spoke to each other… he seemed bored the whole time and she seemed bored whenever she wasn’t speaking.

Maybe that’s why she had such a bad day yesterday. She might have been going through the videos deleting them and maybe watched a few.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.