Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure it's very funny to her but imagine you have a friend who won't take a normal photo because she's always trying to show off indirectly to her ex or her new male co-star or her followers.

Reactions: 15
It's such a petty thing to be annoyed by but why does she stick it alllll the way out. It's just completely out. Like she's not having it inspected, why is this necessary.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she thinks she's Hayley Williams. The orange hair, the stupid gurning in every photo.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1174892
an update from the r/deuxmoi thread
“Oh, Carrie is so lovely - a sweetheart. But Ollie yeah he’s I don’t know how they can be together“. Industry wide people would say that. What does that mean? I wonder if he really is as self-obsessed in real life as he comes across on his Instagram lately? Like I said before, I’ve always gotten such a weird vibe from him, and always thought him and Carrie were both annoying and insufferable too an extent, but I can’t help but wonder how he acts in real life and treats others. Also, if he did show up somewhere just days after their breakup with another girl after being with someone for 5 years and living with them, then he’s actually a dick if that’s true and she’s much better off without him.

Reactions: 11
What the duck is she on in that book haul? She comes across as more manic than usual and drunk off her tits. It's like she has to act more quirky than ever just in case Oli might be watching. It's honestly so bleeping embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
“Oh, Carrie is so lovely - a sweetheart. But Ollie yeah he’s I don’t know how they can be together“. Industry wide people would say that. What does that mean?
This edit doesn't make the reddit post more convincing to me actually. Is Oliver so well known that people "industry wide" would know enough about him to say that? I guess he could have more of a reputation now that he's in Frozen, but still. Unless everyone knows about his cheating, I don't get how he'd have any kind of strong reputation.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.