Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sixback

I love that Carrie is such a bad writer that her characters being called Joy and Love isn't the worst part of that book extract.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

gossip_guy

VIP Member
I'm just dipping in to see this hilarious bullshit from her.

Am I misremembering, or was she not up in front of a crowd laughably proclaiming that her in this role was empowering to all marginalised women and she was a trailblazer for aspiring princesses everywhere (despite being just yet another boring, attractive young white woman in a leading role she only got through privilege and nepotism)? Now it's a degrading role that's crippling her emotionally?

yeah-that-makes-sense-carly-shay.gif

Reactions: 37

TheCheeseFairy

Wow, that backfired badly. It's going to be an awkward meeting between CHF and the big bosses at Cindermehla. Why has noone intervened? Surely someone in her life has seen she's hovering over the self-destruct button and can do something

Thread suggestion: Carrie on like this and you have no Hope of getting a role again Fletcher

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

lucyq

thread title suggestion: I made the Daily Fail, with my latest break-up wail, will AW make me bail?

• Haha

rachsmi

Before anyone talks about Alex Day and praises that relationship any further, can I remind everyone that he was a manipulative sexual predator around the time that Carrie was with him which caused a lot of stress and trauma for her at a relatively young age. That's a bit more serious than just being a wanker.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chicarica

Not the tarot cards 🙈

She's really gonna go through the white-girl-post-break-up ✨ spiritual ✨ phase.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Lilykins

VIP Member
I don’t know what it is but Oliver gives me the biggest ick going. He gives me sexless Ken doll vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

CeeThreeTV

Sorry if it has already been mentioned before but has she borrowed The Stepmother's belt from the Cinderella Costume Department? 🤣

Screenshot_20220405_235041.jpg
Screenshot_20220405_235015.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

TechnicallyNo

VIP Member
Slow news day?

Oh my actual god.
How mortifying for her.
I bet she never expected all her attention seeking would lead to her ‘struggles’ going in the bloody Daily Fail.
I think at this point I’d want to pull the duvet over my head and wait out the embarrassment over a number of years.
To think of what’s going on in the Ukraine at the moment and they run with this.
No words.
Hurtful words in a script. Please.
I actually feel for Oliver being dragged into this shit show of humiliation

The comments ....😳

Last edited:

lucyq

Reactions: 31