Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think most of them probably don’t mind, like a lot of “ugly” characters are just either plain or a bit dowdy that can be done with styling choices rather than unattractive. Carrie is just being dramatic 🤣
Surely she knew the part of Cinderella before she took it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely she knew the part of Cinderella before she took it?
Yes and didn't she make a big thing about how very made for her the role was? So yay when it suited her and boo now it doesn't? I'd like to feel for her but... this just smacks of wanting validation from the comments tbh.

Reactions: 7
i can see all this insecurity pushing her somewhere. i said it a few threads ago after the breakup but i think i could see her getting a PT and taking exercise seriously and getting fit and slim to try compete with the majority of women in MT. i’m not saying she has to or should i’m just saying i wouldn’t be surprised if she decides it’s time for a crisis glow-up

Reactions: 5
i can see all this insecurity pushing her somewhere. i said it a few threads ago after the breakup but i think i could see her getting a PT and taking exercise seriously and getting fit and slim to try compete with the majority of women in MT. i’m not saying she has to or should i’m just saying i wouldn’t be surprised if she decides it’s time for a crisis glow-up
An Adele level glow up with an Adele level ego trip to match. I mean Carrie's got the whole not showing her face at shows thing down.

Reactions: 4
I’ve called 10 times in a row and sent like 20+ texts to an ex when he ignored me, more than once (cringe) so let he without sin etc etc. I was 25 at the time so definitely old enough to know better. I feel for Carrie because when you are insecure a man leaving you will feel like the sky is falling. Even for an emotionally healthy person being dumped is a horrible experience.

I’m surprised therapy isn’t something Carrie seems interested in. She’s had a lot of upheaval especially around romantic relationships over the past several years - having someone to talk to and process these things with would be enormously beneficial for her imo.

But using Instagram as an outlet in this way isn’t healthy. Also talking about the show in a disparaging way is very unprofessional. Obviously it’s not the shows fault she feels this way but she’s talking about the show on a large public platform in a negative light.

Also I’m going to be honest I’m getting a bit bored of her ‘yas queen body positivity schtick’. Imo it comes from a place of being outraged that she can’t access the privilege and opportunities of being a size 8 (both in her industry and in life in general). There something weirdly petulant about it. Ultimately bar some huge undisclosed medical issue Carrie could commit to a weight loss journey and make it happen for herself. She’s under no obligation to do so but the option is always there.

Reactions: 19
Personally, having dealt with narcissists in my life - I don't like that post. Much as she is hurting right now to pop that on social media to gain sympathy from thousands of followers, most of whom are strangers to her, smacks of a deep hole in her psyche where she can only function when getting sympathy/attention/validation from her followers. It's oversharing and it's designed to get sympathy. I think it's true that she is both suffering from the break up AND has a pathological need for attention. As others have mentioned, she needs to keep her social media professional - but her need for validation is messing that up big time. Therapy would help her to overcome the break up and also realise things like this.

Reactions: 13
The drama on the TB thread is quite something this morning, I guess a hateful found their way there...

Reactions: 1
I think if she had been 24/25 when he left her it wouldn’t have had as big an impact on her. It’s because she’s going to be 30 and she obviously thought they would marry and have kids and live happily ever after like Tom & Gi or her Mum and Dad!

But also is this the first time she’s been dumped? Has she always been the one to end her previous relationships as if so that will sting too that she had no control over it.

I have noticed they both post Instagram stories at the same time! It’s very tit for tat but on her part I’d say.

Reactions: 7
I think if she had been 24/25 when he left her it wouldn’t have had as big an impact on her. It’s because she’s going to be 30 and she obviously thought they would marry and have kids and live happily ever after like Tom & Gi or her Mum and Dad!

But also is this the first time she’s been dumped? Has she always been the one to end her previous relationships as if so that will sting too that she had no control over it.

I have noticed they both post Instagram stories at the same time! It’s very tit for tat but on her part I’d say.
Oliver is now starting to pose like Carrie in his pictures that he posts💀😂🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
When I first saw the insta story I felt a little sorry for her, and then I realised she’d screen grabbed the caption she wrote for one of her recent pictures and all sympathy went out the window. She’s going to be 30 this year, why is she acting like a melodramatic teenager who has gotten MySpace for the first time?

Reactions: 10
The drama on the TB thread is quite something this morning, I guess a hateful found their way there...
Wow...take some popcorn guys
It's always funny to see one person get so riled up and everyone else remain so calm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The aggressive posts have now been deleted

I get what they were saying that Carrie can post what she likes, and to be honest if she's posted this on a personal account she wouldn't have gotten so much heat. Plus I am all for mental health and admitting when you're struggling

The problem is she is not coming across as professional, I'm sure ALW doesn't want this kind of press for this show

Woah what happened? The posts have been removed.

Didn’t even have time to microwave the popcorn. Any screenshots?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Woah what happened? The posts have been removed.

Didn’t even have time to microwave the popcorn. Any screenshots?
Basically one user was upset about what everyone was saying about Carrie's post, that it was "disgusting" and that she can post what she wants on social media etc. They started to get very rude and aggressive, using foul language etc.

Reactions: 4
Basically one user was upset about what everyone was saying about Carrie's post, that it was "disgusting" and that she can post what she wants on social media etc. They started to get very rude and aggressive, using foul language etc.
They shouldn’t have deleted the whole thread about it though? She chose to put it out there?
Did anyone answer them or was it a one person rant?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.