Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How patronising. Also the little underhand threat at the end that they’d be cast aside by producers etc because of their view and she wouldn’t sit next to them. No wonder she had no friends at school
Apologies for the format of that post as it horrendous.

Anyways for a best selling author, how many run on sentences were there? Has she ever heard of paragraphs?

She’s so condescending. If it wasn’t directed at her, she obviously replied thinking she was being sub tweeted. Plus, she interchanges sight singing with reading sheet music. Two different things.

Reactions: 6
Classic imposter syndrome*
Untrained
Surrounded by people who are trained.
Privileged position
Surrounded by folks who have worked their asses off to even get a foot in ‘the room’
Can’t dance
Doesn’t ‘do’ warm up
Can’t act
Doesn’t matter she gets the part anyway
Can’t read sheet music
Surrounded by people who can

*Hits out at the outrageous assumption that a MUSICAL theatre performer should try and upskill by learning.

Masks any training as privilege**
**Has never heard of the freely accessible internet/concept of self teaching. The ‘dots’ can be learnt in every school. The library has scores and internet access.
But patronising coming from her in any event as her parents could’ve afforded lessons and her independent school would’ve offered them.

Classic narcissist syndrome***
***Sees post. Automatically assumes it’s about her.

Classic dick syndrome****
Self inserts into every argument and gets sore on THE INDUSTRY’S behalf. Passive aggressively sets posters straight knowing an army of hatefuls will back her. Even when she hasn’t even been mentioned. At. All.
(See learning to read music and missing present cakes for reference)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
By chance I was watching Gemma Collins documentary on self harm today, I found her quite irritating for most of it but felt sad for her near the end with her mum's refusal to accept her daughter has ever been anything other than 100% happy. She’s clearly been pushed into the spotlight too whether she wanted to or not, so much more than Debbie who gets flack on here (but I assume underneath is a vulnerable person). anyway after the announcement I typed her into YouTube to hear her voice, I like the 30 seconds I watched n the middle but then I know nothing about singing Clearly a stunt cast though

Reactions: 4
OT and super behind but I just saw clips of Riverdale/Heather's. What the hell?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
By chance I was watching Gemma Collins documentary on self harm today, I found her quite irritating for most of it but felt sad for her near the end with her mum's refusal to accept her daughter has ever been anything other than 100% happy. She’s clearly been pushed into the spotlight too whether she wanted to or not, so much more than Debbie who gets flack on here (but I assume underneath is a vulnerable person). anyway after the announcement I typed her into YouTube to hear her voice, I like the 30 seconds I watched n the middle but then I know nothing about singing Clearly a stunt cast though
What a lot of people are forgetting is that “the GC” is an act. Gemma Collins is no fool. I don’t think she would go on stage unless she could genuinely act or sing. She only does things she’s confident that she can pull off, even if that is being a “diva”.

Back to Carrie. She has mentioned Jamie a lot since breaking up with Ollie in various ways. Do you think there was arguments about him whilst she was in Heathers? I feel like that’s definitely something I could be tempted to do after a breakup when I was feeling vicious, keep mentioning the boy my ex had disliked. Although that “trigger warning” photo she posted the other day by him and tagging him, he hasn’t liked or commented. Bit awks if the guy your using to wind up your ex doesn’t even respond.

Reactions: 12
What a lot of people are forgetting is that “the GC” is an act. Gemma Collins is no fool. I don’t think she would go on stage unless she could genuinely act or sing. She only does things she’s confident that she can pull off, even if that is being a “diva”.

Back to Carrie. She has mentioned Jamie a lot since breaking up with Ollie in various ways. Do you think there was arguments about him whilst she was in Heathers? I feel like that’s definitely something I could be tempted to do after a breakup when I was feeling vicious, keep mentioning the boy my ex had disliked. Although that “trigger warning” photo she posted the other day by him and tagging him, he hasn’t liked or commented. Bit awks if the guy your using to wind up your ex doesn’t even respond.
She’s tagging him to ride on the coat tails of his TikTok fame
‘Someone’ 🙄 commented asking if she was the person Jd Was singing to and of course she had to ‘reply’

I had the same thought. It definitely seems like she’s mentioning him in the hopes that it will somehow be seen by Oliver.

I always got the distinct impression that Jamie barely tolerated Carrie, so it’s particularly embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
I had the same thought. It definitely seems like she’s mentioning him in the hopes that it will somehow be seen by Oliver.

I always got the distinct impression that Jamie barely tolerated Carrie, so it’s particularly embarrassing.
I guess it would’ve been her first steamy scene with a straight guy after him.
Of course Jamie is professional so kissing and getting steamy is the equivalent of an office worker using the photocopier.
For Carrie it will have been attention and she would’ve read a lot more into it

Reactions: 11
At my school you had to learn to read music — we were split into groups based on whether we could or not. I just expect everybody to be able to, especially if they seem musical. :D

I think the GC thing is an act too. She’s playing like a caricature of the typical diva. I’m sure she’s a bit dramatic etc but I think a lot of it is exaggerated.

100% Carrie is trying to get something over on Ollie, I think we’ve all done it, most of us at like 16-21, but still. Carrie absolutely wanted Jamie to fancy her in Heathers and I don’t think she liked that he saw her as “just a colleague”

She is definitely going out of her way to try and get at Oliver. I genuinely think he doesn't give a damn though and she's just making herself look like a fool. Do you remember way back in the day when she was first on YouTube and she would basically throw herself at Jack Howard. It was cringe then and now, as a 30 year old woman, it's gone past cringe and is full on desperation for any male attention. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a narcissistic knob.

I have been feeling so rotten today that I forgot to post a pic for you guys!
Here’s a selfie 🤒
I was just wondering how you were doing! Obviously your Covid isn’t nearly as bad as Carrie’s but it does sound rough. Hang in there. x

She is definitely going out of her way to try and get at Oliver. I genuinely think he doesn't give a damn though and she's just making herself look like a fool. Do you remember way back in the day when she was first on YouTube and she would basically throw herself at Jack Howard. It was cringe then and now, as a 30 year old woman, it's gone past cringe and is full on desperation for any male attention. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a narcissistic knob.
Wasn’t her song ‘I Guess We’ll Never Know’ about Jack Howard?
Apparently there was a bit of a love triangle between those two and Alex Day. They both had feelings for her and she had feelings for both of them and then chose ALEX. OVER JACK HOWARD. Baffling.

Reactions: 3
Apparently there was a bit of a love triangle between those two and Alex Day. They both had feelings for her and she had feelings for both of them and then chose ALEX. OVER JACK HOWARD. Baffling.
What is it (or was it) about Jack Howard that had women falling over for him?

Because I get it, I kinda fancied him as well back in the day. But I don't know why.

What a fairytale saga she must weave in that head of hers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.