Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic but I just saw Joseph with Alexandra Burke as narrator and oh my god she killed it! And she’s like 5/6 months pregnant! So much energy, I can’t imagine Carrie in that role at all :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Well she was also petitioning hard for Velma in Chicago! A heavily stylised, dance heavy, sexy musical
The girl is delusional

Reactions: 4
Shes rumoured to be joining the UK tour of Chicago
Seriously???! As who?
I have seen Roxie ‘stunt’ cast a few times but they could move/sing to a certain extent.
GEMMA COLLINS? WTAF?
What does Equity say about these ‘celebs’ with zero training snagging a top job in a west end musical?
She makes Carrie look like Jodie Steele!

Reactions: 6
Seriously???! As who?
I have seen Roxie ‘stunt’ cast a few times but they could move/sing to a certain extent.
GEMMA COLLINS? WTAF?
What does Equity say about these ‘celebs’ with zero training snagging a top job in a west end musical?
She makes Carrie look like Jodie Steele!
As Mama Morton apparently. I really hope that doesn't happen, what a joke

• Sad
As Mama Morton apparently. I really hope that doesn't happen, what a joke
Oh my life. The role in recent times that has traditionally been cast from the shallow pool of ‘matronly’ looking X factor ‘over 25s’
Bob Fosse and Gwen Verdon will be rolling in their graves.

• Wow
Long term lurker 👋🏼

Went to see school of rock the other day and fairly certain I saw Carrie… pals with Becky Lock who she did heathers with so would make sense she’d make use of one of her many days off to go support a friend. Checked today and she’s followed a couple of cast members (all men obvi), just have this sneaking suspicion one of them will be her next prey 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Unbelievable 🙄
All these really talented actors struggling for work and she gets handed a role based on just her name.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Long term lurker 👋🏼

Went to see school of rock the other day and fairly certain I saw Carrie… pals with Becky Lock who she did heathers with so would make sense she’d make use of one of her many days off to go support a friend. Checked today and she’s followed a couple of cast members (all men obvi), just have this sneaking suspicion one of them will be her next prey 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes she was there.
Maybe doing a bit of role window shopping now she’s in the age bracket. Please don’t let her be the next Ms Mullins. She would squeeze every last bit of comedy dry out of the role.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.