Carrie Hope Fletcher #19 No Olivers & No Oliviers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve tested positive for Covid! You guys need to keep me entertained this week while I’m off work xx
I mainly feel like I’ve got a bad cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve tested positive for Covid! You guys need to keep me entertained this week while I’m off work xx
Make sure you post plenty of inspirational backhanded digs, daily tests and do a q&a every day won’t you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And post photos of yourself looking sad every 5 minutes whilst holding a LFT test to show you have covid

(hope you’re ok though!)
loving the recommendations! Sore throat, cough and blocked nose are my symptoms at the moment- I knew something was up when I couldn’t really taste my dinner last night.

Reactions: 4
loving the recommendations! Sore throat, cough and blocked nose are my symptoms at the moment- I knew something was up when I couldn’t really taste my dinner last night.
I had it a couple of months ago - custard creams helped me a lot 😂

Reactions: 2
A real working class person would not be able to answer that question
A working class person wouldnt be able to answer what their favourite place to eat is in disney?
Thast just not true. I'm working class and I save every penny for my disney holidays and could answer this question...

EDIT - I see you admitted you were overgeneralising lol

Reactions: 2
Can we please have countless pictures of cats?

Reactions: 1
Oh wow, how does it feel to walk in the footsteps of Carrie, the FIRST person EVER to have Covid! Thank god she posted so many covid stories to prepare you for it!

But in all seriousness, wishing you a speedy recovery! ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Protocol is you MUST absolutely MUST post about it all over social media…it will probably make you feel better

• Haha
Reactions: 8
[
Who's getting tickets to see Carrie on her book tour? 😜
Will this mean MORE time off from Cinderella?
I think at this point going forward understudies will be clamouring to understudy her. She’s barely been there 😂

But for the love of god, do not offer any helpful advice because I’m sure @thisiscat has a Covid manager who is totally on top of it!
‘this is cat’
Pseudonym for Edgar who is now desperately claiming COVID to get away.
With Oliver gone he’s literally got to listen to her 24/7
We see you Edgar. Blink three times if you want us to send the RSPCA swat team in...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
0E73EA1C-141A-4434-83AB-BDE483702E6E.png

Carrie, I know you read here and I say this as someone with the same hair type but babe you are losing those curls. Stop using a blowdryer and stop using a curling iron and get some Cantu up in there because that hair is so dry I’m surprised it’s still standing after being under that dusty ass smyths wig. I’m not sure what you are doing now but it’s not working, you hair is dying for moisture and a good curling activator.

Reactions: 5
I'm working class and can answer it, I've been to Disney twice and luckily both times I went you got the disney dining plan included in the package. I also saved for my holidays like a lot of other people I know who are working class and go to Disney so I don't think it's as privileged as it's being made out to be able to select a favorite restaraunt. Someone I work with goes every year and they are far from privileged. They just work hard and save and choose to spend their money on Disney holidays rather than other things
But being able to put that much money aside and still be able to provide for yourself and your family (unless you're literally starving yourselves in order to go to Disney or risk homelessness) is also a form of privilege that by far not everyone can afford. Even if they do work hard.

Waiting for your daily updates and q&a's!

In all seriousness though, get well soon <3

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.