Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally getting around to watching the staged concert of Les Mis and I keep getting distracted by her hair piece, why did they think it looked good? Also I don’t know if it’s the key or what but her voice sounds really unnatural in I Dreamed A Dream?

At least she's not sharing her bowel movements and every single menstrual cycle, it could alway be worse XD.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's because most tit comes out of her mouth via social media

Ronaldo giving Carrie a run for her money in the humble brag stakes
If that was Carrie she would've post a story of all 47 goals. The difference is Ronaldo is joking but Carrie really is so self obsessed that she posted 90+ stories of herself

Reactions: 11
The question is, how are 90+ photos just the highlights? How many photos has she taken??

Reactions: 3
I find it highly amusing she wasn't used as cinders for the photos taken by Rankin for his latest exhibition/book 'performance' which is in support of the West end.

Reactions: 12
I find it highly amusing she wasn't used as cinders for the photos taken by Rankin for his latest exhibition/book 'performance' which is in support of the West end.
How embarrassing considering she's supposed to be leading. Her days of stunt casting are numbered. Cinderella has been a tit show from day 1

Reactions: 5
It’s so amazing seeing west end companies pull out all the stops to make sure their show gets on the stage at this challenging time with multiple alternates and covers sometimes on, and swings playing multiple chorus tracks in the one performance, and then we have Cinderella which just closed… surely the performers must be gutted watching their peers in other shows continue to perform? People are playing roles they haven’t in years, or learning new roles at short notice with minimal rehearsal and Cinderella is just totally distant from all of that.

Reactions: 18
It’s so amazing seeing west end companies pull out all the stops to make sure their show gets on the stage at this challenging time with multiple alternates and covers sometimes on, and swings playing multiple chorus tracks in the one performance, and then we have Cinderella which just closed… surely the performers must be gutted watching their peers in other shows continue to perform? People are playing roles they haven’t in years, or learning new roles at short notice with minimal rehearsal and Cinderella is just totally distant from all of that.
It truly was a bizarre decision to close for as long as it has, especially now it looks unlikely we're going into lockdown any time soon. I wonder if they're using this time to make changes to the show or if it's just never going to open again.

Reactions: 8
It truly was a bizarre decision to close for as long as it has, especially now it looks unlikely we're going into lockdown any time soon. I wonder if they're using this time to make changes to the show or if it's just never going to open again.
I have this gut feeling that it's never going to run again.

Reactions: 18
Was going to say the same thing - ALW will then use covid as the excuse for it shutting and not the fact the show is full of issues
Yep, all the while conveniently ignoring all the shows (including new ones, and his own phantom) that have remained open and fought through some cancelled performances.

Reactions: 5
I’m taking the leap and going to London on Wednesday in the hope jersey boys and les Mis are both on

Reactions: 1
I’m taking the leap and going to London on Wednesday in the hope jersey boys and les Mis are both on
Fingers crossed! If not then I’m sure you’d be able to get last minute tickets or something else. We use the TodayTix app a lot for on the day tickets and a lot of shows have a rush on there for cheap seats on the day. I recommend &Juliet if you haven’t seen it yet and end up at a loose end. Saw it in November and didn’t think I would enjoy it as much as I did. It was my favourite show of the trip.

Fingers crossed! If not then I’m sure you’d be able to get last minute tickets or something else. We use the TodayTix app a lot for on the day tickets and a lot of shows have a rush on there for cheap seats on the day. I recommend &Juliet if you haven’t seen it yet and end up at a loose end. Saw it in November and didn’t think I would enjoy it as much as I did. It was my favourite show of the trip.
Ooh yes!! & Juliet is so good, they're about to change casts very soon 😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.