Carrie Hope Fletcher #14 Hetroflexible with her schedule

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. I went back and checked and she jumped in at page 7 of her first thread 😅 She was a fairly regular commenter until being called out as Carrie on page 29 then radio silence. My favourite thing was one of her first posts was a huge post that included 'xxx' at the end, which most users just assumed was the user taking the piss out of Carrie at first 😂

Like I said, she made quite a few posts over the course of the year or so she used the account, which included when the Alex Day stuff came out (which Carrie herself came under fire in how she handled it). Some gassing herself up, directing people to her blog posts, etc. But this is probably the best overview of her posts (in a spoiler because some are lengthy):
Every time I remember this happened I get full body cringes. It was so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its even worse than I remember lmao she speaks so highly of herself on a gossip forum and expects people not to realise it's her lmao

She's just so perfect! .xx
I think you'll find she's NOT perfect and she NEVER said that! Her AUDIENCE simply think she is perfect and can't be convinced otherwise, no matter how much Carrie shares of her awesome life with her fans (which she DOESN'T have to but does out of the goodness of her heart!), but Carrie never did ANYTHING wrong here...... which if you read her tweets/blogs/books/diary (unless you have been blocked for unkind comments!), you'd KNOW that. 😘 xxx
😂😂😂

(Okay, I will stop taking the piss because it's been 8 years and I'm sure she still cringes enough about it herself 😅 I was late to the party on even realising GG existed but reading Carrie's thread as a huge fan of hers really opened my eyes to some of her less favourable behaviours. But the Moonscale reveal really shattered the illusion beyond repair 😂 I'd honestly love to believe she's grown and changed for the better in the past 8 years (and I have friends who are still fans of hers that can and do passionately argue that she's worked on her faults and is better for it even though their sources are "Carrie said X"). So either Carrie's reading here and cringing with us or even better, she's blissfully unaware because she really doesn't seek out negativity anymore 🤞)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She was never going to be able to convince people on GG to side with her but ..

I think she would've gotten more respect and people willing to listen if she went on as herself, and not a fan. If she recognised her faults and made an active decision to do better, THAT would've changed people's minds

Reactions: 4
Remember when she wrote something on GG about crying her eyes out (something like that) at her own performance? I still cringe SO hard when I think she actually did that. :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Remember when she wrote something on GG about crying her eyes out (something like that) at her own performance? I still cringe SO hard when I think she actually did that. :oops:
Everything about it is so embarrassing. The fact that she wrote the thread is filled with messages all like "I love Carrie she's awesome but"

like okay. No one thinks that.

Just read the wiki and it’s the best thing ever! Thank you so much to witchofwestbyfleet for the time you’ve put into that! If I knew how to link it into this thread I would (a few threads I follow have the wiki attached to the thread).

Yep. I went back and checked and she jumped in at page 7 of her first thread 😅 She was a fairly regular commenter until being called out as Carrie on page 29 then radio silence. My favourite thing was one of her first posts was a huge post that included 'xxx' at the end, which most users just assumed was the user taking the piss out of Carrie at first 😂

Like I said, she made quite a few posts over the course of the year or so she used the account, which included when the Alex Day stuff came out (which Carrie herself came under fire in how she handled it). Some gassing herself up, directing people to her blog posts, etc. But this is probably the best overview of her posts (in a spoiler because some are lengthy):
Lol. Reading those how did anyone not know it was Carrie 😂

Reactions: 2
Lol. Reading those how did anyone not know it was Carrie 😂
I think it was because she spaced out her comments and replies so that the thread wasn’t overwhelmed with these kind of comments. It was figured out when Moonscale started to comment more frequently and people realised she was saying the same things over and over again and only posted supportive comments- there was also analysing of Carrie’s writing style. The triple x thing also gave her away- there was another user later on that was suspected of being Carrie too but I can’t remember the username anymore. Some people thought we were being highly suspicious because Carrie had been there before, I’m still convinced that she did come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it was because she spaced out her comments and replies so that the thread wasn’t overwhelmed with these kind of comments. It was figured out when Moonscale started to comment more frequently and people realised she was saying the same things over and over again and only posted supportive comments- there was also analysing of Carrie’s writing style. The triple x thing also gave her away- there was another user later on that was suspected of being Carrie too but I can’t remember the username anymore. Some people thought we were being highly suspicious because Carrie had been there before, I’m still convinced that she did come back.
But she was being sooooo busy during that time! How could she possibly have time to defend herself against haters????

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I think it might have been 'Inkbeam'? Something-beam anyway because I kept mixing the two up into Moonbeam 😂
But I can't remember if that was just speculation.

Also I've dropped a post in one of the Forum Business threads so hopefully the mods can sticky the Wiki button for Carrie 😊

Reactions: 5
5557F69C-8220-4235-93F9-EA5037746491.jpeg

Came across this on the Strictly FB group, saying Carrie should do Strictly. I’m actually quite impressed at the level of delusion it takes to suggest that:

a) Carrie would ever be invited to do Strictly. She’s not famous enough. And that
b) Carrie could ever win Strictly. The girl cannot dance. She’s not even hard working enough to learn dancing well, seeing as she can’t even be bothered to warm up with her peers for her actual professional job. On the show, Tom, like his sister, was egotistical and unlikable, but to his credit, he was super hard working in his dance training.

Just made me laugh. Although the poster is right in one respect. If, in the impossible event that she did go on and win, Carrie really would never let anyone forget it.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 966072
Came across this on the Strictly FB group, saying Carrie should do Strictly. I’m actually quite impressed at the level of delusion it takes to suggest that:

a) Carrie would ever be invited to do Strictly. She’s not famous enough. And that
b) Carrie could ever win Strictly. The girl cannot dance. She’s not even hard working enough to learn dancing well, seeing as she can’t even be bothered to warm up with her peers for her actual professional job. On the show, Tom, like his sister, was egotistical and unlikable, but to his credit, he was super hard working in his dance training.

Just made me laugh. Although the poster is right in one respect. If, in the impossible event that she did go on and win, Carrie really would never let anyone forget it.
The thought of Carrie doing any type of Latin dance is truly hilarious. From the minimal amount of dancing we have seen her do in performances, I think it’s safe to say she wouldn’t fair well.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 966072

I feel like doing Strictly (if she was ever offered) and tangibly getting something out of learning dance might actually encourage her to do learn. However, it'd also be a terrible idea. As has been discussed on Tom's thread, a lot of former Strictly contestants have gone on record saying it's something you need to really weigh up doing because it can take a huge toll of your mental health and your relationships as well as physically (as AJ's injury showed). It puts you under such a microscope.

Tom seemed to struggle with the judge's criticism at times and he was a fairly competant dancer, clearly had the work ethic and is used to being in a very public eye. I don't know if Carrie would be able to handle everyone watching her with no control over people's perceptions of her. It's not just being good at dancing, it's likability. You can only influence the audience so much in terms of what you say and do to make them root for you and as we saw in Tom's case, sometimes those attempts can backfire. She won't be able to argue with the judges or defend how much work she put into the dance compared to a tiny mistake, she can't moderate comments on every platform.
I think it'd be her worst nightmare if it isn't already 😅

Reactions: 6
View attachment 966072

Can already see how this would go -
Turning up to rehersals in leggings a dress and clunky boots
All the grace of an ironing board
Mentioning Tom every 5 minutes
Mentioning being in the theatre every 5 minutes
3 minutes of The Face™️ Followed by a lashing from Craig
Begging the hatefuls for votes + the hatefuls going off on people on Twitter for daring criticise Carrie when she’s obviously a world renowned dancer/author/singer/marathon runner/actor
Getting voted out on the 3rd week

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like doing Strictly (if she was ever offered) and tangibly getting something out of learning dance might actually encourage her to do learn. However, it'd also be a terrible idea. As has been discussed on Tom's thread, a lot of former Strictly contestants have gone on record saying it's something you need to really weigh up doing because it can take a huge toll of your mental health and your relationships as well as physically (as AJ's injury showed). It puts you under such a microscope.

Tom seemed to struggle with the judge's criticism at times and he was a fairly competant dancer, clearly had the work ethic and is used to being in a very public eye. I don't know if Carrie would be able to handle everyone watching her with no control over people's perceptions of her. It's not just being good at dancing, it's likability. You can only influence the audience so much in terms of what you say and do to make them root for you and as we saw in Tom's case, sometimes those attempts can backfire. She won't be able to argue with the judges or defend how much work she put into the dance compared to a tiny mistake, she can't moderate comments on every platform.
I think it'd be her worst nightmare if it isn't already 😅
She would never have time for the dancing, she would be on twatter all day replying to every mildly critical tweet, lol

Reactions: 5
She would never have time for the dancing, she would be on twatter all day replying to every mildly critical tweet, lol
Yeah this is the other side of it. She can get through with critical tweets only from musical theatre fans but I don’t think she’d be able to cope/justify the result of that being opened up the the thousands and eventual millions who watch strictly, especially the finals, she’d see that skyrocket I imagine even with the more general positive slant of strictly fans (it’s less of a cut throat fan base than X Factor used to be)

Reactions: 1
View attachment 966072

She'd be eliminated in the first week. Then go rant about how it was everyone else's fault but hers.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.