Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This just popped up on YouTube... we got Poomkin and Karen! Nasally American accents! And last but by no means least, The Face™ x infinity.

That's a bingo!
Oh hell no, don't let her spoil one of my favourite shows :oops:

Reactions: 1

Sorry if this is slightly OT, but I was watching TikTok’s and came across this actress/influencer, she’s just been cast in Heathers. This is what real dedication looks like. While Carrie moans about having to perform her contracted *and* occasionally upload a vlog/do some writing, this girl: works at Tesco, performs, does influencer work, takes on extra training, auditions, and (not shown in the video but also on her page) does teaching as well.

Carrie really doesn’t get how lucky she is.

EDIT: added it as a link because the first version didn’t work lol
Hannah seems like the kindest soul. I’m excited to see her in Heathers - she’s also understudy Chandler/Mac too!

Rose and Giovanni are dancing to Love is an open door. If they visit frozen and get tips from the principals that means Carrie AND Oliver may be in VTs

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh my god Carrie needs a lie down between shows because she’s NEARLY THIRTY. Get a grip, Karen. It’s not your age affecting you, it’s your health and work ethic. Imagine being a teacher and having a lie down between lessons and you’re excuse being ‘well I just turned 29.’
I’m 24 and sometimes my shifts are from like 4-10 and then I have an opening eight hour shift at 7:30 the next day. Most of those clopens I don’t even get a full eight hours of sleep in between. She can duck off.

Reactions: 7
I'd love to see how Carrie would cope on a 12 hour shift. (with only two half an hour breaks, might I add!) She needs a reality check.

Shows how privileged she is! Girl doesn't know she's bloody born!

Reactions: 13
I'm 40...she needs a bleeping reality check. It's actually quite insulting. Considering how she calls people out she has no idea how insulting her behaviour and comments are at times

Reactions: 12

Sorry if this is slightly OT, but I was watching TikTok’s and came across this actress/influencer, she’s just been cast in Heathers. This is what real dedication looks like. While Carrie moans about having to perform her contracted *and* occasionally upload a vlog/do some writing, this girl: works at Tesco, performs, does influencer work, takes on extra training, auditions, and (not shown in the video but also on her page) does teaching as well.

Carrie really doesn’t get how lucky she is.

EDIT: added it as a link because the first version didn’t work lol
i love hannah. she’s an example of someone who got hired for her talent but also happens to have a social media following. unlike carrie who got hired for her social media following but has some talent

Reactions: 15
Why am I surprised, but then again not surprised, that she hasn’t mentioned anything about it being Sophie Isaac’s last day in Six?

Reactions: 4
Why am I surprised, but then again not surprised, that she hasn’t mentioned anything about it being Sophie Isaac’s last day in Six?
It's like lucie on waitress or celine in the rocket man movie. She doesn't mention her "friends" who have big achievements unless she can make it about herself.

Friends lift friends up whatever level of success, not when it suits them. And you don't have to play your whole friendship online but she doesn't seem like she has many female friends in the industry.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else finding it odd that Tom/Gi have taken their kids to see Back To The Future at least twice and Matilda but still haven't bothered to see Cinderella? It's so weird to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh god that song...she really can't act and certainly cant act through song. She has a decent voice, but has no idea how to use it. That was so clearly her thinking 'look I'm acting' throughout. If this was school it would be OK. Not sure what I think about his voice but he has at least clearly created a character

This just popped up on YouTube... we got Poomkin and Karen! Nasally American accents! And last but by no means least, The Face™ x infinity.

That's a bingo!
Oh god, neither of them can act, unfortunately. The whole thing comes off as kind of awkward and unprofessional because they act like they're in a school play

I see she has found yet another actor whining about customer reactions to understudies, to retweet.

Does she stay up all night hunting down these tweets (well when she's not searching for her bows anyway). Maybe that's why she's so tired.
Is she trying to become the world figurehead for this issue by bringing it up again and again?

Does she realise this exact topic of reaction to understudies has been discussed for decades, way before twatter was invented and gave every man and his dog a platform. It's not a new crusade and she isn't going to solve it by angry retweeting. People have always expressed their feelings good and bad on understudies and they always will, regardless of a few actors bleating to their followers about it.

I much preferred her interesting insights into the backstage of the theatre world but she rarely seems to bother with that any more.

Reactions: 9
I see she has found yet another actor whining about customer reactions to understudies, to retweet.

Does she stay up all night hunting down these tweets (well when she's not searching for her bows anyway). Maybe that's why she's so tired.
Is she trying to become the world figurehead for this issue by bringing it up again and again?

Does she realise this exact topic of reaction to understudies has been discussed for decades, way before twatter was invented and gave every man and his dog a platform. It's not a new crusade and she isn't going to solve it by angry retweeting. People have always expressed their feelings good and bad on understudies and they always will, regardless of a few actors bleating to their followers about it.

I much preferred her interesting insights into the backstage of the theatre world but she rarely seems to bother with that any more.
Imagine if it were the old days when people booed

I know, remember when she used to do that? Her old Les Mis vlogs were interesting (despite the usual Carrie-isms she still displays because she has never grown up) because she would let us in on actual backstage stuff and show genuine appreciation for it. One leading role was all it took to destroy any actual interest she had in musical theatre, since then it's all about hearing the applause and being admired.

Oh god, neither of them can act, unfortunately. The whole thing comes off as kind of awkward and unprofessional because they act like they're in a school play
They look like two forty year olds trying to be 25 year olds! Absolutely toe curling!! I'm embarrassed just watching this rot!!

Anyone else finding it odd that Tom/Gi have taken their kids to see Back To The Future at least twice and Matilda but still haven't bothered to see Cinderella? It's so weird to me.
I reckon they were waiting til he got to musicals week on Strictly...he'll roll her out this week, or make a big point of going to see Cinderella 🙄

Reactions: 5
This makes me angry because this is what she does - make people feel bad about perfectly valid opinions!
“You’re wonderful and I’m not” just makes me so sad to read.
At first I read the person’s response as sassy and sarcastic and rubbing it in her face about getting to see a brilliant woc. Re-read it a couple of times and it could also be read as grovelly and genuinely apologetic. I don’t know which it is but I hope Carrie doesn’t feel vindicated getting an apology. She needs to stop arguing with paying customers on Twitter. Biting the hand that feeds you.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.