Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I imagine she will be the guest visiting training...stomping in
I can already see it
She’ll tell him he needs to manifest the ✨emotion✨ of musical theatre, and then give him a tutorial on how to do ‘the face ™’. Complete with her fake presenter voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Slightly off topic but I’ve been binge-listening to the podcast The Sunset Project today - in a nutshell it’s the story of how ALW screwed over Patti Lupone in Sunset Boulevard. He certainly has form in treating his leads like absolute tit.

Reactions: 13
Slightly off topic but I’ve been binge-listening to the podcast The Sunset Project today - in a nutshell it’s the story of how ALW screwed over Patti Lupone in Sunset Boulevard. He certainly has form in treating his leads like absolute tit.
Very few leading ladies and men survive long term with him.

Reactions: 5
She's definitely going to be in the VT for Strictly next week isn't she. Maybe the reason Tom hasnt been to see Cinderella yet is because production asked him to hold off so they can send him and film bits of it for Musicals Week. Nice bit of publicity for ALW too.

I will be incredibly surprised if she's not the focus of his VT. Oh it's going to be so annoying. Probably quite funny trying to watch each Fletcher outdo the other though.

Reactions: 14
I cant believe alw is on BBC now sat next to malala talking about female equality etc and using cinderella as an example

They even showed a promo of the show. Alw is apparently a champion of girls education and supports malala but all he is has spoken about is his show, malala is the one doing the talking and knows her stuff. He is there for self promotion quite clearly. Malala could be there on her own and it would be just as good a interview

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20211114-111650_Facebook.jpg
Couldn't find her tweet from a few months ago about her face not being plastered anywhere, but hey ho...

Reactions: 25
I cant believe alw is on BBC now sat next to malala talking about female equality etc and using cinderella as an example

They even showed a promo of the show. Alw is apparently a champion of girls education and supports malala but all he is has spoken about is his show, malala is the one doing the talking and knows her stuff. He is there for self promotion quite clearly. Malala could be there on her own and it would be just as good a interview
As long as it’s not poor girls, didn’t he vote against kids getting food support in school holidays?

I’m sorry this is quite off topic. Carrie said her contract ran to July next year but is there a reason casts are doing such short runs at the moment? I’ve seen someone cast for Heather’s, it seems so expensive to cast new people, rehearse them and everything involved for a really short run when another short run just finished. Is there a reason they do this?
as for the person I saw cast, she became quite big on tiktok dancing around Tesco’s. It’s a good reflection of most performers lives, working a job they don’t want to do inbetween roles and auditioning and keeping their skills up

Reactions: 15
View attachment 864891Couldn't find her tweet from a few months ago about her face not being plastered anywhere, but hey ho...
Interesting that she's put that on twatter, insta, and facebook (proper post not stories). I think the twatter post is an automated feed from insta. But anyway, plastering it over all three, means she really wants people to see it, and no doubt praise her for being larger than life up on the theatre doors.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god Carrie needs a lie down between shows because she’s NEARLY THIRTY. Get a grip, Karen. It’s not your age affecting you, it’s your health and work ethic. Imagine being a teacher and having a lie down between lessons and you’re excuse being ‘well I just turned 29.’

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sorry if this is slightly OT, but I was watching TikTok’s and came across this actress/influencer, she’s just been cast in Heathers. This is what real dedication looks like. While Carrie moans about having to perform her contracted *and* occasionally upload a vlog/do some writing, this girl: works at Tesco, performs, does influencer work, takes on extra training, auditions, and (not shown in the video but also on her page) does teaching as well.

Carrie really doesn’t get how lucky she is.

EDIT: added it as a link because the first version didn’t work lol

• Wow
Reactions: 15

This just popped up on YouTube... we got Poomkin and Karen! Nasally American accents! And last but by no means least, The Face™ x infinity.

That's a bingo!

Reactions: 3

Sorry if this is slightly OT, but I was watching TikTok’s and came across this actress/influencer, she’s just been cast in Heathers. This is what real dedication looks like. While Carrie moans about having to perform her contracted *and* occasionally upload a vlog/do some writing, this girl: works at Tesco, performs, does influencer work, takes on extra training, auditions, and (not shown in the video but also on her page) does teaching as well.

Carrie really doesn’t get how lucky she is.

EDIT: added it as a link because the first version didn’t work lol
This girl is actually hilarious! I’m so glad she’s finally got her break in Heathers!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.