Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrie is wearing the green Joanie jumpsuit and is saying Tom is yet to come and see Cinderella.

She’s singing I Know I Have A Heart and you can hear the damage in her voice at certain points. At times she’s great and others I’m winding a little!

Reactions: 5
Well that performance started off well and then... deteriorated. I guess we must make allowances though as she can only sing in her theatre.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So yet again Carrie is being used to promote Cinderella but she complains when fans of hers buy tickets because she is in it.

Reactions: 26
Another bout of wheeling her out as the face of the show even though you don’t pay to see her you just pay to see CiNdErElLa

Reactions: 20
If its going to Broadway Carrie better get some singing lessons and acting lessons booked, she will absolutely sink on Broadway, she hasn't got the talent to play with the big leagues
Carrie auditioned for Broadway a few years ago (which was a joke as it was for Carousel) and didn't get it. She's way too shouty and thinks that being loud = being good. She can't miss as many shows as she likes. It might just depend on the contract, but i don't think she'll have as many days off over in New York. She can't have a meltdown every time she thinks she had a tit performance. She'll have to get her act together if she ever considers getting on Broadway.

Reactions: 13
Carrie is wearing the green Joanie jumpsuit and is saying Tom is yet to come and see Cinderella.

She’s singing I Know I Have A Heart and you can hear the damage in her voice at certain points. At times she’s great and others I’m winding a little!
Sorry but how has Tom still not had time to see cinderella but has seen back to the future twice I think? It's so odd not to support your sister who supposedly you're so close to you dedicated a dance to on tv and cried (badly) over.

Reactions: 20
No announcement on Loose Women. Just a plug for the show, chat with ALW and mediocre performance of I Know I Have A Heart from Carrie.

Reactions: 10
Carrie auditioned for Broadway a few years ago (which was a joke as it was for Carousel) and didn't get it. She's way too shouty and thinks that being loud = being good. She can't miss as many shows as she likes. It might just depend on the contract, but i don't think she'll have as many days off over in New York. She can't have a meltdown every time she thinks she had a tit performance. She'll have to get her act together if she ever considers getting on Broadway.
I think Broadway would eat Carrie alive. The West End is tough for a regular person who wasn't stunt cast and doesn't get the bizarre special treatment that Carrie does but Broadway is even more of a beast. There is no way Carrie would be able to handle Broadway if she's struggled with the West End.

Reactions: 16
This is a very random thought but I'm curious if anyone thinks Oliver will propose anytime soon?
I’m pretty sure he said in an interview or youtube video that he doesn’t want to get married/marriage isn’t important to him or something along those lines.

Reactions: 2
I think Broadway would eat Carrie alive. The West End is tough for a regular person who wasn't stunt cast and doesn't get the bizarre special treatment that Carrie does but Broadway is even more of a beast. There is no way Carrie would be able to handle Broadway if she's struggled with the West End.
Yep! Her lack of dance ability alone (and her complete laziness on wanting to improve) would mean she’d get eaten alive. The night after I saw her in Cinderella I saw Sutton Foster in Anything Goes and, I mean, THAT’S a broadway actress. Carrie will get nowhere near and ALW surely knows it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m pretty sure he said in an interview or youtube video that he doesn’t want to get married/marriage isn’t important to him or something along those lines.
I honestly thought Oliver was gay the first time I watched a video with him in. Am I the only one who still thinks he is in the closet? Is Carrie a stunt girlfriend as well as stunt cast???????????

• Haha
I honestly thought Oliver was gay the first time I watched a video with him in. Am I the only one who still thinks he is in the closet? Is Carrie a stunt girlfriend as well as stunt cast???????????
Nah. I am not going to assuming anyone's sexuality based on stereotypes.

Reactions: 44
Plus, Carrie isn't as famous over here in the States as she is in the UK. ALW wouldn't get as much mileage with her over here as he does over there. She's kind of a nobody in the Broadwaysphere. She just has her little cult following of Hatefulls.

Literally go on any tattle thread related to a man and someone will be there saying they think he’s gay. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 17
Plus, Carrie isn't as famous over here in the States as she is in the UK. ALW wouldn't get as much mileage with her over here as he does over there. She's kind of a nobody in the Broadwaysphere. She just has her little cult following of Hatefulls.
exactly! she’s not even one of the best uk performers in her age group (lucie jones and jessie buckley are way ahead of her) so it’s not like she could go over there as a nobody and surprise people, i don’t think she has it in her to put that level of work in.

i can’t see cinderella doing well on broadway in general though; i didn’t hate it and ALW knows his way around a good musical theatre ballad (i know i have a heart is a great song imo) but it already seemed very dated to me. and i hated the paper houses set 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.