Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wonder what the loose women have to say about alw sexist musical. i don’t know who is currently on the panel but i know a few of them have been open about having plastic surgery and i think a few of them dislike characters like alw

Reactions: 3
Biggest difference between Tom and Carrie..

Carrie doesn't do anything to improve her skills and thinks not learning how to read sheet music or take lessons is a flex

Tom has talked about learning new instruments and wanting to get better at playing piano

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20211203_113833.jpg

Looks like Carrie WILL be on Loose Women with ALW this lunchtime because she has just shared this... This is a Loose Women/Lorraine Dressing Room at ITV Studios Television Centre.......... What do we think? Carrie is going to Broadway???????

Reactions: 1
View attachment 902815

Looks like Carrie WILL be on Loose Women with ALW this lunchtime because she has just shared this... This is a Loose Women/Lorraine Dressing Room at ITV Studios Television Centre.......... What do we think? Carrie is going to Broadway???????
Bizarre place to announce it. Who on or who watched loose women would care. Most probably never heard of the show or her.

Assuming alw and Carrie have made up then

Reactions: 8
Bizarre place to announce it. Who on or who watched loose women would care. Most probably never heard of the show or her.

Assuming alw and Carrie have made up then
Don't know if that's the reason. I am speculating? I'm sure I read somewhere yesterday that the reason ALW is on Loose tomorrow is because he has an announcement to make? Surely it's not just to flog tickets? Unless ALW is still trying to ride the coattails of Malala?

Reactions: 2
Don't know if that's the reason. I am speculating? I'm sure I read somewhere yesterday that the reason ALW is on Loose tomorrow is because he has an announcement to make? Surely it's not just to flog tickets? Unless ALW is still trying to ride the coattails of Malala?
Who knows...let's face it with this show and this creative team anything is possible 🤣

Would be so surprised if she’s going to Broadway. She wouldn’t be liking all those tweets if she knew that’s what the plan was.

Will be a delight to watch her being all fake nice with the Lord on tv as if she hasn’t been subtweeting him these last few weeks.

This is a very random thought but I'm curious if anyone thinks Oliver will propose anytime soon?

View attachment 902815

Wouldn’t it be funny if he invited her to join him on the show then sacked her live on air 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having to resort to Loose Women for promo and to stir up some interest in Cinderella seems a tad desperate…

If its going to Broadway Carrie better get some singing lessons and acting lessons booked, she will absolutely sink on Broadway, she hasn't got the talent to play with the big leagues

Reactions: 14
The banner on Loose Women just said “ALW performs” and they said he is on to talk about making theatre welcoming for all.

Carrie is definitely coming out to perform as ALW just commented that she is wearing the same outfit as Linda Robson 🤣

ALW is now talking about how theatre should be really accessible with low cost tickets…isn’t Cinderella one of the most expensive shows out at the moment?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If its going to Broadway Carrie better get some singing lessons and acting lessons booked, she will absolutely sink on Broadway, she hasn't got the talent to play with the big leagues
Also maybe some customer service (social media etiquette) training.

Reactions: 8
Haha ALW just told a story about Shirley Bassey being an absolute diva. He got asked who his favourite diva is and he said there are some young performers coming up he can think of, he mentioned Carrie. Does he realise the negative connotations of “diva”?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.