Carrie Hope Fletcher #13 With This Miss(ed Performance)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211203-202309-040.png

Oh for goodness sake, if she's a machine then she's a McDonald's ice cream machine with somehow more breakages.

She'd be way past 100 shows by now if she committed to her damn job and stopped missing shows because she broke a nail.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Oh for goodness sake, if she's a machine then she's a McDonald's ice cream machine with somehow more breakages.

She'd be way past 100 shows by now if she committed to her damn job and stopped missing shows because she broke a nail.
Wasn't Ivano at 100 like a month ago?

Reactions: 15
She still seems pretty friendly with Andy, even blew him a kiss after her shite performance on LW. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wonder how Carrie feels knowing that Christina workshopped cindermehlla?!?

Bet ALW wishes he went with her now

Reactions: 3
I wonder how Carrie feels knowing that Christina workshopped cindermehlla?!?

Bet ALW wishes he went with her now
Presumably they were in the same workshop - Carrie and Oliver were both involved in it at workshop stage. Christina would have made a very different but far more interesting Cinderella.

Reactions: 8
Presumably they were in the same workshop - Carrie and Oliver were both involved in it at workshop stage. Christina would have made a very different but far more interesting Cinderella.
She probably would have given cinders a real kick probably would have sprinkled in some Raven vibes

Reactions: 9
Ooh I didn't know Christina had workshopped it. I would love to see her take on it and I love her voice. Can she just take over pls?

Ooh I didn't know Christina had workshopped it. I would love to see her take on it and I love her voice. Can she just take over pls?
As much as I love Christina and loved her in heathers I still wouldn't see it! πŸ˜… I refuse to give my money to a rich man how flew back to the UK on a private jet to vote to make poor people poorer and then expect those people to still come to his crappy shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As much as I love Christina and loved her in heathers I still wouldn't see it! πŸ˜… I refuse to give my money to a rich man how flew back to the UK on a private jet to vote to make poor people poorer and then expect those people to still come to his crappy shows.
Haha I'd like to share your morals, I would. But I'm the lone voice on here who likes the show 😳
His lordship be damned (and Carrie for that matter).

Haha I'd like to share your morals, I would. But I'm the lone voice on here who likes the show 😳
His lordship be damned (and Carrie for that matter).
I actually like the show too ! (Oh no, we are going to get slated now or be accused of being Carrie!)

• Haha
I actually like the show too ! (Oh no, we are going to get slated now or be accused of being Carrie!)
I liked the show, although I see a fair bit of theatre and Cinderella is definitely at the bottom of my list of the best of 2021. It was just okay, rather than anything special

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.